User Tag List

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast
    CaLoonie
    Trading Score
    52 (100%)

I was in Walmart today and picked the Ziplocks for $1.48. There were also $1.00 off coupons right beside them.

Banned
    Trading Score
    38 (100%)

I fail to see the grey area.

The ziploc coupon is for the ziplocs. The other coupon is for the marinade. You "bought" the ziplocs with the $4WUB2 coupon...same as cash, allowing you to use the marinade coupon.

It's allllllllllllllllll good...and I hope that marinade is good too because I plan on getting a few.

Banned
    Trading Score
    38 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by AirdrieSaver View Post
    I had the same question about the VH sauces. I have a $2 WUB2 coupon as well as $1 off fresh meat WUB2 VH Sauces. To use them at the same time is that considered stacking? Technically one coupon is for the sauces and the other is for meat. I've been too chicken to try so far.
    This is allowed! I did it about 2 weeks ago...I posted a brag about it...got a LOAD of chicken breasts pricematched to NF price, then used the sauce coupons and the meat coupons....it was so sweet! It's 2 separate products with 2 separate coupons...no problem!

Kings County Coupon Queen sarah_300c's Avatar
    Trading Score
    693 (100%)

I got turned down at my Walmart for trying something like this, they said it wasn't allowed.

Trading Score
    19 (100%)

i dont consider it stacking. i did this last week. i bought 2 ziplock and used $4 off and then got the marinade for free cause it was on sale for $3 and used the save $3 WUB2 ziplock.

Now the gillette, i would consider that stacking.

Trading Score
    181 (99%)

I was turned down tonight. I bought 6 of the ziplocks that were on sale for 1.48 using the buy 2 save $4. When I gave her the coupon for the marinade she called the manager who told me this was considered stacking and was not allowed I think I will try once more at another Walmart though.

AUCTION-berries/Axe/food
    Trading Score
    21 (100%)

I have done this on 2 different occasions at Walmart. The last time wasn't easy as the clerk got frustrated and had to call the CSM, who then called the manager and I had to be persistant. I used my Febreeze, Olay, Nivea & Crest coupons and a few others. I ended up with $104 with of products and paid only $4. I love you SCers! I still can't believe this is possible!!!

momof5boys
    Trading Score
    509 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by AirdrieSaver View Post
    I had the same question about the VH sauces. I have a $2 WUB2 coupon as well as $1 off fresh meat WUB2 VH Sauces. To use them at the same time is that considered stacking? Technically one coupon is for the sauces and the other is for meat. I've been too chicken to try so far.
    I've done exactly that at Safeway this past week with no problem.

Frosh Canuck
    Trading Score
    31 (100%)

Does someone have the link to the marinade coupons when you buy the ziploc?

Trading Score
    22 (100%)

In my opinion I think this is fine, but most cashiers say its stacking. I dont see it as stacking. One coupon is for the Ziploc and only affects that price the coupon for the Marinade only takes monies of the marinade not the ziploc.
    I had the same problem with the windex coupons, buy 2 save $2 off windex and then B1G1 all purpose windex. I cant get anyone to take these as they say its stacking. I even called the manuf. who said its not stacking but its up to the stores discretion to accept or reject. ugh

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

I tried to use coupons today for a few items that were priced less than the coupon. She called the manager and he said I had to buy 2 to let the coupon work. "Their cash won't accept a coupon if it's more than the item." LOSER, I was so annoyed and chose to leave it there. The fact that I had the policy printed out didn't matter. Annoying!

Banned
    Trading Score
    38 (100%)

http://forum.smartcanucks.ca/134340-...oupons-canada/

Post #2, 4th item from the bottom....sorry I don't know how to link only that coupon here...I'm a computer idiot.

Trading Score
    19 (95%)

Quote Originally Posted by KellyC View Post
    I fail to see the grey area.

The ziploc coupon is for the ziplocs. The other coupon is for the marinade. You "bought" the ziplocs with the $4WUB2 coupon...same as cash, allowing you to use the marinade coupon.

It's allllllllllllllllll good...and I hope that marinade is good too because I plan on getting a few.
    The marinade is sooooo good. Take your meat place it in a Ziploc (of course) then pour the sauce. Let it sit a few hours and then grill it. MMM good.

Here is the coupon for the marinade:
    Earn free points, get a chance to win a great contest.. Follow this link it's worth you time I swear

Or this link as well for Quebec residents..Free GC and more..

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

I did it yesterday the ziplock coupons are for the zip locks and the marinade is for money off the marinade ,I didnt have a problem at walmart

Banned
    Trading Score
    38 (100%)

Ok...I just got home from Walmart and I got some ziplocs and some marinade, all free, all with no problems at all!
    Those sauces look so good! I got one of each kind!

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread Information