Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast
    Frosh Canuck
    Trading Score
    11 (100%)

Love the post!

Actually Jeff's gf, P :)
    Trading Score
    14 (100%)

The Old Spice at Save on, was that the current flyer ending end of day Saturday

Cia
    Female
    Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    104 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by krempy View Post
    thanks Cia for the heads up on the bleach...I didn't notice that in the flyer! I'm going to get free bleach

too bad the hidden valley ranch coupon from the Shreddies box says "except for 236mL"--that's the one on sale

I think I'll just take my sobey's flyer with me to WM & price match...but then I won't get miles....oh well.

What miles do you get at Sobeys? I though they only have their own card?
    My Sobeys did not have the Bleach, they told me it was the little bottles, but the coupon does not state a size, so still free if you can find it lol. The Bleach may turn into another Oral B saga!
    Also porkchops no bone for 1.00 each...mmmhhhh, BBQ'd some tonite and yummy!
    There were only 6 of the Oasis Smoothies left, 50 cents each with coupons is a good deal.
    Also used save 5.00 buy any 3 Gillette , body wash 2.75 each = 8.25 - 5.00 = 3.25 so 1.08 each, am adding these to the care package for my youngest son. I think I'm going back for more, but there was only a few left and did not want to clear a shelf.

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    10 (100%)

Premium Toilet paper at Costco. 36 500 sheet rolls for $15.59. works out to about 1152 sheets per $1. According to the official toilet paper thread anything more than 900 is good over 1000 is amazing.

Trading Score
    38 (100%)

If you get a Sobey's card you can set it up to automatically convert into aeroplan miles, and then I transfer aeroplan to airmiles!!! Anything to get to Disneyland free! LOL

I have another deal to add to this awesome thread:

I found Resolve/Spray 'n Wash stain remover on sale at WM for $2 tonight -- both sizes were $2 the spray nozzle one AND the larger mL one that squirts. So minus the $1 coupon (smartsource) that made them $1 each! btw, that was at the Sher Park location--I had 4 coupons so I got one spray nozzle and then 3 squirt ones to refill the spray so we're set for stain remover for the rest of the year I think!

EASY PAYPAL $$ - GetCashForSurveys - receive $50 free when you take your first paid survey! Brand new site--now open to Canadian residents, reserve your spot before it's full--get paid for your opinion!

My Wish List in under 'About Me' on my profile page

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    9 (100%)

Thanks for doing this. I was tired of trying to figure out which deals that were posted on the main forum where applicable to us here. This is awesome~!

Trading Score
    14 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by saucyblondie View Post
    Good morn!

I went thru this week's flyers and here are the deals I found. Please add to this thread if you found some other ones! (btw, I'm posting this in the Edm section because I find a lot of the deals are for ON only and/or the prices are different out here.)

London Drugs:

Dove Body Wash, bogo free (not sure the price, tho). Combine this with a Dove coupon, might be a deal.

Superstore:

Dove Body Wash or Boar soap 4x90g $2.99. Combine this with a $2 Dove coupon (wub 2 different Dove products, tear pad at SOF.) You get both for $4.

Save On Foods:

Old Spice deoderant, 2 for $3. Lots of old spice coupons out there.

Walmart:

Catelli Smart pasta, $1.77 - .75 coupon = $1.02

Oral B Premium Replacement Heads (3), $18.96. Does anyone have coupons for this they could trade?

Clover Leaf skipjack tuna, $.97. I think there are coupons out there.

Shoppers Drug Mart:

Tresemme Shampoo or Cond, $3.99 - .75 coupon (came with sampler pack) = $3.24

Old Spice Body Wash $2.99 - $1.00 coupon = $1.99

Hellman's Mayo 445 ml, $2.49 - .50 (tear pad at SOF) = $1.99. Best price I've seen on mayo. I would love to find a few more of these coupons.

Superstore:

Bick's pickles or relish $2.47 - .75 (tear pad at SOF) = $1.72. Best price I've seen on pickles yet!

Coolision Yogurt, $2.97 - $1.00 save.ca coupon = $1.97.

Zellers:

Nice & Easy or Root Touch Up $4.99 (Sat & Sun only) - $1 or $3 WUB 2 P&G coupons = $3.99/$3.49. I love this hair colour. Does anyone have any coupons to do a quick trade?

Tresemme Shampoo or Cond, $3.99 - .75 coupon (came with sampler pack) = $3.24

I went to Save on today and did not find the 2 for 3 Old Spice deodorant
    could you please provide us with your source

thanks

Trading Score
    38 (100%)

It's not in the flyer that ends today, so I'm assuming it's in the new one that starts on Sun.
    Save On is weird that way--their flyers go Sun to Sat, unlike other stores that run Fri to Thurs.
    hth!

EASY PAYPAL $$ - GetCashForSurveys - receive $50 free when you take your first paid survey! Brand new site--now open to Canadian residents, reserve your spot before it's full--get paid for your opinion!

My Wish List in under 'About Me' on my profile page

Trading Score
    55 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Jeff_Schwan View Post
    I went to Save on today and did not find the 2 for 3 Old Spice deodorant
    could you please provide us with your source

thanks
    Save On Foods:

Old Spice deodorant, 2 for $3. 65G
    it's in the flyer (insert-pharmacy section)

Trading Score
    14 (100%)

Free*is*best are you referring to the flyer that starts April 8th tomorrow or the flyer that ends today April 7th

Thanks

Trading Score
    55 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Jeff_Schwan View Post
    Free*is*best are you referring to the flyer that starts April 8th tomorrow or the flyer that ends today April 7th

Thanks
    Forgot SOF's flyer starts Sundays
    didn't really check the dates, it's tomorrow's flyer
    sun,may 8th till sat, may 14th

Trading Score
    14 (100%)

Thank you so much for clearing this up

Frosh Canuck
    Trading Score
    11 (100%)

went to h&W westside today and they have 8lb strawberry flats (4*2lb containers) on for $3.99 great price! thats 0.50 per lb
    also 1lb french beans on sale for $0.99
    5lb navel oranges for $1.99 that wrks out to 0.49/lb

Trading Score
    123 (98%)

I was at RCSS (51st ave calgary trail) last night and they had combo packs large colgate (100ml?)with zigzag toothbrush for 1.99 limit of 4

I bought 4 lol
    I am currently grossly behind on ratings... I promise to catch up asap...life has just become super duper crazy!

Trading Score
    31 (100%)

Just noticed at wm they have head and sholders 700ml for $6.46, $2 off from p&g makes it $4.46, dont think i ever seen it lower then that

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread Information