User Tag List

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    2 (100%)

$15 off $75: 7148299036699102
    $25 off $200:
    $30 off $250:

Valid online at Staples.ca, by phone at 1-800-668-6888 and on fax orders. Limit one per customer, nontransferable. Minimum purchase requirement must be met with purchases to which no other coupon applies. May not be combined with any other coupon. Coupon must be surrendered. No copies/facsimilies. No cash/credit back. Not valid on downloadable software, services, business service provider or custom-printing service provider Web sites, gift cards, phone cards, postage stamps, purchases for Canada Post postage, self serve Copy & Print Centre services or prior purchases. Not valid at www.staplescopyandprint.ca. Taxes and shipping not included in calculating minimum purchase. Not valid on Staples Advantage orders.

Free next-business-day delivery on web, phone or fax orders of $50 or more within our local trading area.

All expire 5/12
    Post if used
    This thread is currently associated with: Canada Post, Staples
    Last edited by mimi-; Fri, May 6th, 2011 at 09:06 PM.
    Enjoy chatting on forums or blogs? Get paid $0.05+ per post at Postloop!

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Staples had an "available online only" price for an executive leather office chair but they were "out of stock." I printed it out, went in-store with the code and they honored it Of course, I played dumb the entire time and let the associate do all the talking....maintaining the confused look. In the end , she got frustrated and gave the chair to me for the online price and included that discount

Thread Information