User Tag List

Trading Score
    18 (100%)

Just wondering what kind of experiences everyone has had at the Regent Ave WM (good or bad)

This is usually the only WM I have access to (no car) and everytime I go there I seem to have issues. The CSM that always seems to be there when I go seems to have 'stick up the arse' syndrome....lol
    This thread is currently associated with: Walmart

Trading Score
    37 (100%)

I normally shop at this location. I find it is usually the cashiers that have an issue with me, not the manager. Twice I had an issue with the same male cashier. First was with the Ziploc coupons. He wouldn't accept it because it showed a different size of box on the coupon than I was buying. I showed him the word 'ANY' and he still refused. Even after the CSM came over and said 'Yeah, no problem' he stood there looking at the coupon for another 30 seconds. Another time I wanted to PM and use coupons and he told me one or the other - not both. Again, the manager okay'd it with no problems.

The second time I was trying to get overages on soap and an older cashier told me I should save my coupons because 'There is no way she's going to give me money back'. I told her about the new policy and she looked at me like I was crazy - saying she heard about the new policy but nothing about overages. I kept asking her, politely, if she could ask the CSM but she went off on a tangent saying how that is ridiculous! The CSM did okay it, too, with no problems. I happily walked out with my 5 x6 bars of soap and $4.40 in my pocket. She also went off about how I shouldn't be able to price match 5 packages of soap and that they only PM what a 'reasonable person could use in 2 months' which, according to her, is 2 packages. The thing that made me angry is that she has no right to tell people how much of a product they should be using. I guess she doesn't think anyone will donate these items!

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

I was thinking about going to WM tonight on Regent, but I think I'll wait until 2morrow to go to St.Vital when I have a coupon pro with me.

From what I've seen on this site, SC's constantly have to advocate for themselves. I haven't a clue why cashiers would have any issues with you using coupons, getting a PM, overages or any of these combinations when the CSM has ok'd it! It's not like it comes out of their pockets!

I don't get it

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    197 (100%)

Wow...do they still have the bedbug sign on their doors? I must say that that's what's been keeping me away from that location. LOL
    Vous parlez français? Venez nous visiter sur www.rabaisextreme.ca!

Coupon Queenie #376
    Trading Score
    37 (100%)

LOL...what bedbug sign is that?? I shop there all the time and have never seen no bedbug sign?? Did I miss something here?? ewww!! lol

CaLoonie
    Trading Score
    39 (100%)

I have had my share of issues at this location ... especially early in the morning.

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

We went there today and try to use my motrin coupons initially we had 3 boxes and 3 coupons ... but the cashier said no I could only use 1 per customer. So to make a long story short had to spilt my purchases up into 2 .... some of the cashiers act like the money is coming directly out of their pockets .....

Thread Information