User Tag List

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    38 (100%)

Expired
    I was really excited yesterday to cash in my FPCs at Metro (that I couldn't use at Rexall) to get the bonus AMs only to discover that it didn't work! I used $75 in FPCs and spent $26 in cash to receive 4 AMs - and did not the bonus 40 I was expecting. Did anyone else try this?

On another note, I can't believe I'm a little upset that someone didn't "pay" me to cash in my FPCs. Look what SC has done to me!
    This thread is currently associated with: Metro, Pharmaplus, Rexall PharmaPlus

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    16 (100%)

The Bonus Air Miles doesn't appear on your receipt as it does with Rexall. It will be posted separately on your Air Miles account within the next couple weeks.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    38 (100%)

Really? Because the receipt says *Bonus* air miles earned = 0 and last week when I bought 4 packages of amooza twists it said Mega Miles = 20.

I hope you're right

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    237 (100%)

Was planning to do the same with my FPCs so will let you know what happens. In the past the bonus miles have always shown on my receipt right away but usually I give my coups after all items are totalled (the cashier always hate that) to be sure I get my miles.

update: got too busy & never made it to Metro. Hope you all get your bonus miles!
    Last edited by home4now; Mon, May 9th, 2011 at 10:51 AM.

Trading Score
    6 (100%)

I think the above poster who said it will appear later is right. I had a receipt total of 80.06 and I didnt have any printed on my bill either so I asked at Customer Service (I got to thinking it had to be 80 before tax)and they told me it would be posted to my account later so let hope it is true.

I'm here for the Survivor Pool

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

I spent a little over $80.00 on Sat (total before tax over 80.00) and no airmiles, so it must be a promo that adds later (the few they had around Christmas were like this) so no worries.
    Anyone do the Shell bonus last month? Have the airmiles showed up on your account yet??

Thread Information