User Tag List

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Might be a silly question but I know that the Redplum insert came out this week with the weekly flyer so I figured that they would be in the sunday paper. I went out sunday morning to and bought the paper and nothing inside?!!!! Did it come out in the Saturday paper? or was it not available at all for purchase in the papers this time?
    This thread is currently associated with: Red Plum

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

I got it delivered with my free flyers on thursady and it came with my grandparents Free Press subscription on Saturday
    You know you love me xoxo Gossip Girl

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

i got mine in the sun on friday i was shocked usually comes in on sundays

Trading Score
    513 (100%)

Came out in the Free Press on Saturday May 7th, came in the flyer advantage if you get that on Friday May 6th, and the next one is scheduled for this Saturday Free Press on May 14th

Hope that helps

P.S.- Didn't miss much in the red plum - crappy coupons in my opinion

Quote Originally Posted by aprillove View Post
    Might be a silly question but I know that the Redplum insert came out this week with the weekly flyer so I figured that they would be in the sunday paper. I went out sunday morning to and bought the paper and nothing inside?!!!! Did it come out in the Saturday paper? or was it not available at all for purchase in the papers this time?

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

the only coupon i liked in it was the one fo r the axe my dh loves that stuff
    when you go buy a paper in the store are the inserts in them or just in the paper boxes?

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    92 (100%)

When I called about the inserts I was told that they do not put them out in all areas of the city, they sometimes just do certain areas and others it is all over the city.
    ????
    I did not get it but my sister did.
    Breyden's, Lizzie's, Alexa's & Danica's Grama
    http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/[email protected]

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

I called as well to find out why they don't deliver the flyers. The lady said they don't deliver it to all postal code areas. I advised her my friend lives in the same postal code area as I do, but in the area where the houses are 25yrs+. They don't deliver it to the new subdivision I live in.

I hate to admit it, but I told her I felt discriminated against. Just because I live in a bigger home, in a new area does not mean I'm not entitled to receive coupon flyers. Shockingly, for the very first time since we moved here 2.5 years ago, I received the Red Plum flyer with the rest of my flyers. This was just 4 days after I complained. It was delivered straight to my mailbox all on its own on Sunday. Not sure if I'll ever get another one, though.

I guess the squeaky wheel does get the grease. I wonder if my neighbours received it as well or if it was a "special delivery"?

Don't give up ladies!!!

Coupon Queenie #376
    Trading Score
    37 (100%)

I haven't gotten any coupons either!! dang it!! When is the next one coming out?

CaLoonie
    Trading Score
    39 (100%)

We live out of town so we don't get the flyers in the mail or delivered. I've picked up the paper many times when I've heard that red plum is out and haven't gotten one. I phoned the free press and they advised that it totally depends which area you even bought your paper in. I bought a couple in Steinbach and they didn't have them in it but the one I bought in Landmark had the insert.

Coupon Queenie #376
    Trading Score
    37 (100%)

me either but I did see them on ebay!! lmao

Thread Information