User Tag List

Frosh Canuck
    Trading Score
    43 (100%)

This is my first attempt so if I posted it in wrong place so sorry everyone.
    On Crest coupon BP, I got confuse because it was a good deal and i wanted to print more but the wordings on coupon stopped me so i wrote SDM.

*Coupon must be presented at the time of purchase along with your personal Shoppers Optimum Card®. Limit one coupon per customer per transaction. Maximum 3,000 Shoppers Optimum Bonus Points® per customer. Offer valid until May 11, 2011.

Here is the response:
    Please accept our apologies for the extreme delay in responding to you. We are currently experiencing a higher than normal volume of incoming inquiries. We thank you for your patience.

You can print other coupons if you wish. However, the store can decide to refuse a coupon if they see a customer trying to use dozens of them.

However, if you are only looking to take advantage of a promotion, you are welcome to print more.
    Regards,

Georges

Customer Service

Shoppers Drug Mart

My question is has anyone tried to use the Crest BP more than once. I want to use it at least a couple more times before it expires?
    Thanks.
    This thread is currently associated with: Pharmaprix, Shoppers Drug Mart

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    46 (100%)

yes people have used it more than once ..it just that you might have to go to different cashiers or different SDM's to do multiple transactions ( multiple receipts ) each time ..if they give you a hard time

But you will get points each time as long as its a separate transaction ( separate receipt ) each time ..they won't be taken away from your account or anything .

Trading Score
    135 (100%)

GAH! Wish I had known this before!!!! grrrrrrrrr

Frosh Canuck
    Trading Score
    1 (100%)

I use my FPC coupon from dentist, pay tax for BP . $0.36=3000 point

Trading Score
    193 (100%)

Thanks for asking this question. I didn't know you could print off this coupon more than once and use it.
    http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/PinkSapphire. Click to get FREE Giftcards just for searching the web. It is so easy.

Trading Score
    61 (100%)

Thats really great thanks for sharing the info, Im new to collecting points and this really helped me out alot

Trading Score
    61 (100%)

I actually did use it twice but wasnt sure if u were allowed so sent my husband in once to do it lol but now I will definately go myself!! I bought a trial size crest w/out a coupon tho. which kinda sucked for 1.29 and got the BP each time!!

Contradiction in progress sweet sparrow's Avatar
    Trading Score
    46 (100%)

The SDM I went to said they did not accept any printed coupons, including the 3000 point Shoppers Optimum one, or the $2 Stayfree coupon I had. I would have thought they would at least accept their own coupons. Grrr.... It was an hour round trip including the huge wait in line!

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    13 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by sweet sparrow View Post
    The SDM I went to said they did not accept any printed coupons, including the 3000 point Shoppers Optimum one, or the $2 Stayfree coupon I had. I would have thought they would at least accept their own coupons. Grrr.... It was an hour round trip including the huge wait in line!
    That's not right, you need to call head office and tell them about this. I can understand some store make up their own rule about internet coupon but not accepting their own coupon is ridiculous.

Frosh Canuck
    Trading Score
    43 (100%)

I agree. That's not right. Go back on my first post in this thread, in their reply the person even stated that .. "you can PRINT other coupons if you wish". And that letter came from Shoppers Customer Service.

Trading Score
    173 (100%)

They are supposed to accept the optimum ones, call 1-800 SHOPPERs and tell them that they wouldn't, if you have the coupon # and your receipt # they will award the points
    Make an easy $20+ per month with Swagbucks - watch videos, search, play games & get paid!
    ~ ~ ~
    Save while shopping online with cashback from ebates
    Get cash rebates when you buy from amazon.ca, Old Navy and more - get paid by cheque or paypal!

Trading Score
    173 (100%)

members on another couponing forum are saying their points were reversed for using this coupon multiple times, and the response they got from CS was it was one time use per customer (card holder)
    Perhaps they will make their terms clearer
    Make an easy $20+ per month with Swagbucks - watch videos, search, play games & get paid!
    ~ ~ ~
    Save while shopping online with cashback from ebates
    Get cash rebates when you buy from amazon.ca, Old Navy and more - get paid by cheque or paypal!

Contradiction in progress sweet sparrow's Avatar
    Trading Score
    46 (100%)

I read that story, but I only tried once (successfully) before, when they had a sale two weeks ago. Shoppers CS is getting a message from me today.

Thread Information