User Tag List

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

I most often give the casheir the coupons after she rings in my items, she deducts them and gives me the total. Sometimes they ask for the coupons with the products though. Should I be asking her to give me a subtotal first? Or do the points just come on automatically?
    I'm doing my shop for points tomorrow.
    Thanks
    This thread is currently associated with: N/A

Canadian Genius
    Trading Score
    162 (100%)

I did my shopping for points yesterday and I did it like this...
    When she rang in 4 olay bodywashes I only gave her the bonus points coupon ...I did the same with the crest toothpaste, only gave her the 3000 bp coupon. In the end I asked what is my subtotal and then gave her all the coupons.
    Search with SWAGBUCKS! Earn GIFTCARDS and PRIZES! www.swagbucks.com/refer/Marinela01
    Earn Amazon.com GCs with IRAZOO!http://www.irazoo.com/ReferedNewUser.aspx?RefBy=sharpie

Junior Canuck
    Trading Score
    1 (100%)

I give my coupons after each item has been rung in. The cashiers at my store like it that way, I guess so they can make sure I am buying what I am suppose to.

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    46 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by ShopperSue View Post
    I most often give the casheir the coupons after she rings in my items, she deducts them and gives me the total. Sometimes they ask for the coupons with the products though. Should I be asking her to give me a subtotal first? Or do the points just come on automatically?
    I'm doing my shop for points tomorrow.
    Thanks
    Sometimes its better to give the cpns as you give the products ..to make sure they are entering the right amount + the right code ( 2001 if its $ OFF cpn or 2002 if its a FPC )

By mistake if they enter your $ OFF cpn as 2002 instead of 2001 you won't get the points

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    220 (100%)

To answer your question. No it does not make a difference when you give your coupons to get your SDM points.

Trading Score
    32 (97%)

I wait till the end, but watch as they enter it... I have always been a "nosey" one

Thread Information