User Tag List

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    Junior Canuck
    Trading Score
    25 (100%)

I tried it at the Woodgrove one the other day and had no issues either!
    They had all of their toothpaste on for $1.81...so it was a hard bargain to pass up!!!!
    They were super fast though and I was happy because I didn't hold up the line for an hour!!!!!
    YEAH!!!!

Bernie
    Trading Score
    55 (98%)

I might be making it a shopping trip when I go to Naniamo next month Woohoo!
    See how much I can save

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    95 (100%)

I just got back from a test purchase at SOF at CC. Tracy was awesome. I bought 2 dove shampoo, 2 4pk soap bars and 2 Old spice deodorant. Paid only the tax. I openned my binder to the dove page and we just started taking combinations of coupons out.
    My first stacking ever so now i'm going to sit down with the sales flyer to figure out what works best. The shampoo was on sale but still more expensive than elsewhere. Since it was a test I didn't mind paying more for the taxes.
    This was fun which could be dangerous. lol

Karma Canuck
    Trading Score
    140 (100%)

maple, i was at CC SOF this afternoon and used alot of coupons. The cashier told me, she had a ton of coupons today. I was able to stack for the Maple leaf frozen prime chicken. $8 each stack, onsale for 9.99. i have 3 more stacks to use, gonna go back in a day or so.

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    95 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by karma33 View Post
    maple, i was at CC SOF this afternoon and used alot of coupons. The cashier told me, she had a ton of coupons today. I was able to stack for the Maple leaf frozen prime chicken. $8 each stack, onsale for 9.99. i have 3 more stacks to use, gonna go back in a day or so.
    I haven't seen $8 worth of different coupons for that. wow.

i went back tonight and got free crest. 2/ $3 - 4x .75 = free
    venus razors for .59
    Of course +tax on everthing.

They have all read the memo now and will not let you use coupons to go over the value. 3.99 soap cannot use 2x $2. Darn penny
    I have a ton of bounty/charmin ones to use in combination.
    Great bunch working in there.

CaLoonie
    Trading Score
    6 (100%)

I was at terminal park SOF 2 days ago and it is a big NO! Not only are they not but they treated me very poorly for asking to use coupons!!

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    95 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by jamieg123 View Post
    I was at terminal park SOF 2 days ago and it is a big NO! Not only are they not but they treated me very poorly for asking to use coupons!!
    Thats crazy.
    The cashier at CC showed me the memo they were using for clarification. I emailed SOF yesterday aft to let them know how great their staff were at the CC location and how I'm now shopping there more since the new coupon policy came into effect.
    Can't hurt right???

Junior Canuck
    Trading Score
    25 (100%)

So funny...I was in CC one today and the lady was telling me all about the coupon'er she had in yesterday and what a great job they did!!!! She was super excited that we are now able to stack there!!!!!
    CC...and Woodgrove are awesome though!!! Cs is wonderful!

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    15 (100%)

I tried at country club for the old spice deodorant but was denied. She told me that they do stack but they won't stack if it makes the product free. Didn't make any sense to me but I didn't know what to say.

CaLoonie
    Trading Score
    11 (92%)

I bought a bunch of those old spice deodrant yesterday at CC SOF stacked the $3 & $1 Brandsaver coupons. Maybe it depends on the cashier you get.

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by maple188 View Post
    Thats crazy.
    The cashier at CC showed me the memo they were using for clarification. I emailed SOF yesterday aft to let them know how great their staff were at the CC location and how I'm now shopping there more since the new coupon policy came into effect.
    Can't hurt right???
    I wonder if its island wide memo? I tried the old spice stack as well and denied at Parksville. Anyone have a copy of policy? As I like to have them with me when I shop, nothing beats being informed before a situation arises

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread Information