User Tag List

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    4 (100%)

I called 1-800 Shoppers to get answers to a few of my questions:

1. Can you get this weeks bonus points (18500) combined with a seniors discount? ANSWER: Yes you can, as long as your subtotal is above 75$ after the 20% discount. ie: Spend 90$ - 20% off = 75$ OOP = 18500 bonus points
    2. Can I use a Shoppers rain check at any store, or does it have to be the one that issued it? ANSWER: Yes, rainchecks are good at any Shoppers
    3. Some of my coupons were entered as 2002 and not 2001, can they adjust them for me over the phone if I didn't notice? ANSWER: You don't get any base points for products if you use a coupon greater then ONE DOLLAR.

WTF?!?!? Has anybody heard about this? I wrote down the name of Customer Service agent, as well as the name of the Supervisor he put me on hold to consult with. When he came back I reiterated what he was telling me... "If I buy 2 packs of diapers for 15$ each, and use 2 different 3$ off coupons, the coupons are to be entered as code 2002 (not 2001 because they are over a dollar) and I will only get 240 base points, and not 300?" ANSWER: "It is my understanding that you will get 0 base points because you are using coupons greater then 1$" Me: I will hold once again while you double check that with your manager... When he came back, he reiterated that I will now get zero base points...

I STRONGLY believe this to be incorrect as the 2002 code would just not give you base points on the total amount of the coupon used.... Right? Is there a way that they could actually take away ALL your base points if you are still paying money OOP for an item just because you are using a coupon greater then a buck?

A remember reading that the Shoppers coupon policy was being revised, but never imagined it would be in a negative way!
    This thread is currently associated with: Shoppers Drug Mart
    Keep Smiling!
    Super Mel

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    1 (100%)

Oh no.... I cannot believe this. Very disappointing. May be it's good to post it on facebook to get a clarification?

Trading Score
    1 (100%)

2002 is only used for FPCs and not for cents/dollar off coupons. Cashier should not enter 2002 for $3 coupon you used to buy those diapers.

If cashiers are entering these codes correctly then the base points will not be screwed up. You have been misinformed.

Trading Score
    297 (100%)

Code 2001 is for regular $$ off coupons & i got my regular points & BP today....i think they are mistaken!!!

Thread Information