User Tag List

Mennonite
    Trading Score
    152 (99%)

I just got off the phone with the manager of the save on foods located on 24th st in the south east end. He confirmed that they do in fact coupon stack. Same rules as london drugs must be all different sku and they will not give money back they'll adjust the coupon.

sorry if this is old news to others but I just found this out today and figured I'd share.
    This thread is currently associated with: London Drugs, Save on Foods

Trading Score
    108 (100%)

The adjusting part is new. The other Save-ons say no adjusting and no cash back. Check out the actual policy here http://www.frugaledmontonmama.com/se...pon%20Stacking
    I'm no longer couponing and my dogs have passed away. I can't figure out how to delete my profile. Sorry for the inconvenience.

Mennonite
    Trading Score
    152 (99%)

thank you.

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    24 (100%)

WOOHOO!! Gotta love the SE!

Superstore at RioCan Meadows has been fab with the CZ and mf coupon. A couple cashiers have questioned it, and I politely say that if it is CZ and mf it is allowed. Most have no problem. They do have a max of $10 in coupons before a supervisor needs to finish. I've had the same lady cs come and she's always been pleasant!

The Shoppers next to Save-On at 24st has been great as well. I have made a few purchases with oodles of coupons. I had one error, they asked if I wanted to quickly go grab the right item. (min 16 count I had a 14). I apologized and quickly did so.
    I do make sure that no one is behind me, if there are I let the next people through. Everyone is happy. And I try to pick quiet times

I don't really have much to stack yet, just starting out with the coupons, but it is nice that they will be close to home! LD is quite a drive.

I'm very excited!

yeacoupons
    Trading Score
    21 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by mommy4ever View Post
    WOOHOO!! Gotta love the SE!

Superstore at RioCan Meadows has been fab with the CZ and mf coupon. A couple cashiers have questioned it, and I politely say that if it is CZ and mf it is allowed. Most have no problem. They do have a max of $10 in coupons before a supervisor needs to finish. I've had the same lady cs come and she's always been pleasant!

The Shoppers next to Save-On at 24st has been great as well. I have made a few purchases with oodles of coupons. I had one error, they asked if I wanted to quickly go grab the right item. (min 16 count I had a 14). I apologized and quickly did so.
    I do make sure that no one is behind me, if there are I let the next people through. Everyone is happy. And I try to pick quiet times

I don't really have much to stack yet, just starting out with the coupons, but it is nice that they will be close to home! LD is quite a drive.

I'm very excited!
    Sorry for the dumb question, but where is RioCan Meadows??

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    24 (100%)

Not a dumb question It is the new shopping area at Whitemud and 17th street. It has the Home Depot, Super Store, Bestbuy, Petsmart, Dollarama, Staples, Reitmans, etc.

Thread Information