User Tag List

Trading Score
    1 (100%)

Warning: Something's Not Right Here!
    forum.smartcanucks.ca contains content from www.newyearjoys.com, a site known to distribute malware. Your computer might catch a virus if you visit this site.
    Google has found malicious software may be installed onto your computer if you proceed. If you've visited this site in the past or you trust this site, it's possible that it has just recently been compromised by a hacker. You should not proceed, and perhaps try again tomorrow or go somewhere else.
    We have already notified www.newyearjoys.com that we found malware on the site. For more about the problems found on www.newyearjoys.com, visit the Google Safe Browsing diagnostic page.

I got this warning while trying to visit goddessdigi's page. I don't think it was her posting anything, maybe just an ad that showed up on her page.

Could you guys look into this? I'm not really very savvy when it comes to how that stuff all works and whether or not it was indeed an issue, or just chrome being picky.
    This thread is currently associated with: N/A

Just Jez
    Trading Score
    586 (100%)

I kept having issues with my fire wall and malware program as well as my security kept acting up ... I did a scan of my comp and it still wasn't right so after being on the phone with HP IT for over an hour (thank god for warranty).. they cleared my comp...

I did not get this from the same place Chantal ...so perhaps this is why SC seems to be running so slowly???

Not for a moment have I ever worried about this site !!
    Last edited by Jezebel; Thu, May 19th, 2011 at 05:33 AM.

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    81 (100%)

So its not just me? I haven't gotten any warnings, but the site has been very slow these past few days.

Admin
    Trading Score
    24 (100%)

Basically its just a picture site and some scanners are finding this as a threat. I have been removing the comment that posted the picture on a case by case basis. Its just a new years graphic Vee posted innocently. Once I remove it the error goes away. Niky reported it a few weeks ago. I don't think its an "actual threat" but to be on the safe side, if you have the grapic on your profile just remove it or get me to.

Example below.
    Attached Images Attached Images    
    Last edited by Sally888; Thu, May 19th, 2011 at 08:32 AM.

Admin
    Trading Score
    24 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by aoffman View Post
    So its not just me? I haven't gotten any warnings, but the site has been very slow these past few days.
    I alerted our awesome tech guy about the lagging

Trading Score
    1 (100%)

Ahh! Okay, I figured it might be an image of some sort. Thanks Sally

Trading Score
    55 (100%)

I got the same warning when I tried to view a few profiles. Big red alert showed up.
    I'm still having troubles loading here as well.
    LF: $ 4.00 off any covergirl, 2.00 axe,RLF ARMSTRONG cheese, black diamond, 3.00 gain. 2.00 Majesta. Have 5.00 walmart gc.

Admin
    Trading Score
    24 (100%)

I do not think these issues are related. But I might suggest people start clearing out their pms to speed up the forum, as we did before.

Trading Score
    55 (100%)

I can't even do that right now lol, keeps spinning.
    LF: $ 4.00 off any covergirl, 2.00 axe,RLF ARMSTRONG cheese, black diamond, 3.00 gain. 2.00 Majesta. Have 5.00 walmart gc.

Thread Information