User Tag List

Junior Canuck
    Trading Score
    62 (100%)

i have these coupons from superstore n i spent a ton of time on here looking on where to get the best deals< most of my coupons say only one per transaction or customer! becasue i have a special needs son n i have to take him places i called instead! smd the dish soap coupon, i can only pick i kind not 4 cause of the coupon! walmart wont allow me to make more than i transaction with a few coupons cause the say it disterebs there customer flow!!! i cant have 5 coupons of 5 of the same product n casue of the back of my coupon says only 1 per customer>>> this is so frusterating n i only just begun couponing!! i love doing this but how do ppl pick up so many thing at once with coupons that i dont have or cant seem to find that doesnt say a limit!!! please help me im gunna cry cause i cant seem to find a way to help our family out!!
    This thread is currently associated with: Pharmaprix, Real Canadian Superstore RCSS, Shoppers Drug Mart, Walmart

Trading Score
    20 (100%)

I'm sorry...I have taken a while to reply because (and I honestly do not mean to offend) I don't really understand your post. Sundays aren't the best days for me...

I'm going to try to tackle each issue as I think I see it?

Superstore coupons - if they are "coupon zone" coupons, they can only be used at Loblaws family stores (independent, loblaws, real canadian superstore...there might be more?). If they are manufacturers coupons, they can be used everywhere.

There are no limits on AMOUNTS of coupons used by the till, as far as I know, in any store. Some require overrides if you go over a certain number of coupons or total dollar amount saved in coupons. All this means is that a supervisor has to come and "unlock" the cash. It's always good to check with a manager, whether on the phone or if having an issue at the cash.

Read coupon wording carefully. If the coupon says only 1 per customer, or 4 per customer, then there is a limit. If it says one per purchase, it means per ITEM BOUGHT. "Transaction" means the whole purchase. A lot of people get multiple coupons by searching the aisles at stores, trading on this forum, getting them online, and searching in recycling bins, etc.

I strongly, strongly recommend getting to know the forums and spending as much time as possible "learning the ropes"...it'll get easier, I promise.

I hope this helps!

Trading Score
    61 (100%)

Superstore coupons like "TheSalltyDog" said can only be used at Loblaw Companies stores unless they say "Manufacturer's Coupon". Strange thing I actually seen a woman at Canadian Tire trying to use them on the Snuggle sale. You really must read everything on the coupon carefully! SDM always gives me a difficult time and makes me do seperate transactions if using coupons on more than 1 of the same item. And at Walmart it sounds like you were just unlucky with your cashier, I would of asked to speak to CSM because I never had that kind of problem at Walmart no matter how many coupons I'm using. I wish you better luck on your next couponing trip

Thread Information