User Tag List

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    Trading Score
    2 (100%)

Hello All,
    This is the email I received (after some time) when i contacted Rexall about their coupon policy...

Hello,

Thank you for your email.

We do not have a coupon policy.

Whatever is on the back of the coupon is what we honour.

I know our stores do accept manufactures coupons; however some Rexall coupons might have a disclaimer that says that it cannot be used in conjunction with any other promotions.

Ultimately, the store manager has the final say whether or not you can use two coupons together or not.

Hope that helps,

Ea
    Rexall Family of Pharmacies
    Customer Service
    1-877-378-4100
    [email protected]
    Visit us at
    http://www.rexall.ca

Not very in depth, but whatever!!
    This thread is currently associated with: Pharmaplus, Rexall PharmaPlus

Junior Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Has anyone ever tried to use printable coupons at Pharma Plus?

Trading Score
    1 (100%)

I have used printables at Rexall with no problem at all. I have always found their cashiers to be great & have never had a problem with my coupons.

Trading Score
    361 (100%)

Wow, that is a pretty wide response. So if you don't have luck at one store, I guess that you need to go to another one then.
    Join me on swagbucks, and get an envelope worth $50 when you earn your first 100 swagbucks.
    http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/anner2050

Frosh Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

I find the cashier's have a great attitude about coupons at my Rexall. Yes, they even accept printables.

Trading Score
    2 (100%)

i emailed the company after trying to use the $2 off any olay product on the $1.79 daily facials cloths, thinking they would apply the overage to the rest of my purchase, like wal mart. but, no luck. i even made mention of that specific incident in my email, but they never answered y question. oh well.

Trading Score
    61 (100%)

we were told here that were not allowed to use coupons on sale priced or clearance priced item but well we still are able to but its very iffy adn depends on our cashier but when were not able to it toally sucks to i stay away and just price match
    ~ SwagBucks ~
    Total Coupon Savings Since Nov.17,2010:$4760.11

Trading Score
    8 (100%)

I've used internet coupons at Rexall, no problems. They're actually really good about it!
    -though I only do go to one Rexall.
    Get a $5 sign up bonus @ EBATES.ca -------------------- Come join me on WAGJAG!
    P.S. The cash out minimum for Ebates is $5.01!

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

I only ever had one problem at my local Rexall. Clorox on sale for $1 and I had the $1 coupon... cashier didn't want to take it, but eventually rolled her eyes and huffed about it.

Any other time I have used coupons and never had a problem. I usually go in later in the evening when the younger kids work, they seem to just quickly read the amount, punch it in the register and not blink an eye

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    237 (100%)

I HATE Rexall ...never shop there unless it's an emergency. They're horrible with cpns - takes 'em 10 min to read all the fine print, then almost always refuse them for a stupid made-up reason!

edit: Been reading the other posts ...glad to hear some of u r having good luck with cpns at Rexall. It's hard to PM a lot of their sale items since prices are not always in their ads (i.e. $$ sales, B1G1 deals). My Rexall will only allow 1 cpn on B1G1, often won't take cpns on sale items, def won't take cpns on clearance & won't take a cpn if it's .01 over ...like I said, I don't even bother going there anymore.
    Last edited by home4now; Mon, May 23rd, 2011 at 11:03 AM.

Trading Score
    12 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by dandyprat View Post
    we were told here that were not allowed to use coupons on sale priced or clearance priced item but well we still are able to but its very iffy adn depends on our cashier but when were not able to it toally sucks to i stay away and just price match
    I had a problem a few months ago and got a similar response to this one but it also informed me that if a coupon states it cannot be used with any other offer that includes store sales/discounts. So if a Rexall tells you it can't be used with a sale then read your coupon because not all of them state this. The ones I was trying to use on clearance items did not say anything about not using with other offers and they had to take them.

rhondarichardson1 rhondarichardson1's Avatar
    Trading Score
    9 (100%)

I have not had any problems and find the one by my home to be very pleasant. Garnier products on sale for $2.99 right now going to go check it out.

Coupon obsessed!!!
    Trading Score
    84 (100%)

Heading there today. I have never had a problem. They have even applied coupons to items that I had purchased days prior. I just had to bring in the item and the receipt love my Rexall so fAr!!

Trading Score
    122 (100%)

I have stacked Reach coupons with Reach coupons from their coupon book and gotten them free.

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Not a big fan of Rexall they accept SPC but only on regular price items which I don't buy cosmetic / drugstore stuff at regular price so I never shop there and have been told no SPC & coupons together.

So I just bring my Rexall flyer to Zellers and pricematch, spc discount and then coupons and collect my HBC points so much easier for me atleast cuz I don't collect Aeroplan Points any way so I'm not losing out on any points there and they also sell out so fast cuz the store by me is teeny tiny and doesn't even stock most of the sale items.
    You know you love me xoxo Gossip Girl

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread Information