User Tag List

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Now that the Northside Sobeys stays open 24hrs, I LOVE strolling through and really looking carefully at the shelves for manufacturer's coupons before midnight. Part of my "Mommy Time!"

I got 10 cans of Eagle Brand milk for 2.49 each with the coupons in those little cookbook flyers on the shelf. At over 4.00 each, I was pretty happy.
    This thread is currently associated with: Sobeys

Trading Score
    132 (100%)

Why is it I cannot remember where the Northside Sobeys is located. Is it a new store?

I can see the Superstore, Price Chopper, SDM, Walmart, Giant Tiger.....but no Sobeys!! LOL! I must be getting old!

Trading Score
    132 (100%)

I had to look in the telephone directory. Of course, there is a Sobeys in the Brookside Mall. I never go there. Do they have coupons on a regular basis?
    Last edited by Bargain Seeker; Sun, May 22nd, 2011 at 08:01 AM.

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by Bargain Seeker View Post
    I had to look in the telephone directory. Of course, there is a Sobeys in the Brookside Mall. I never go there. Do they have coupons on a regular basis?
    Yes, but not on a board in one spot. I walked the whole store to collect them. I picked up 10 coupons each for 10 different product (only the ones I'd use) by tearing them off the pads under the products on the shelves. There was many that I did not take coupons for because I don't use that product. Never thought of trading them!

Thread Information