User Tag List

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Does anyone use U.S. coupons and shop in the states? I have family in Lynden and was wondering if anyone has tried to order/print and clip US coupons and then shop down there? If so, I would love to know the details. Just wondering if it is possible
    Thanks
    This thread is currently associated with: N/A

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    22 (100%)

I have i havent done anything extreme. i have never seen a store have a double promo. The best u can do i found is at target or fred myer. Uusin on in store with a manufacture coupon. Like we do here at SS. I usualy buy the US sunday paper when i know they have coupon booklets out. Check out the "Krazy Coupon Lady" on fb she has a great site that tells u whats on sale and wjat coupon to use.

Hope that some what helps.

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

I went to Fred Meyer's yesterday, after looking at their flyer online. I saved $33+ just in store sales and flyer coupons that I picked up in the store. Some things were half the price of home just on sale. It definitely pays to go down there, even gas is a lot cheaper. I had a hard time finding any good printable coupons, would love to know how to get coupons for the US for sure.

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Been checking into this a little and the crazy coupon lady has a great site. Only looked at it once but it had links to printable coupons and others. I plan on looking at it more closely this weekend. I heard Alberson doubles coupons and possibly Fred Myer. Encouraging to hear about your shop. I think there will be a shop for me in the near future.

Frosh Canuck
    Trading Score
    81 (100%)

check out hip2save. com, it is similar to smartcanucks and provides lots of links to printable coupons, early flyer posts and individial store guides

Thread Information