User Tag List

CMFH
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Expired
    Hello, this is my first day, I went to the sites to get my coupons mailed, only I couldn't get into brandsaver due to upgrading. I live in Nanaimo, a mother of two & attending VIU and would like to know where to get coupons within Nanaimo. I have a Save-On card & QF card. Is there any other card that I should be getting & where? Please help a mother out. If there is anything else I should know, hit me up...Thank you
    This thread is currently associated with: N/A
    Last edited by CherylFaye; Mon, May 23rd, 2011 at 06:59 AM. Reason: forgot something

CaToonie
    Trading Score
    5 (100%)

I too am rather new, but I've had my best luck finding pads of coupons in the smaller chain stores as opposed to walmart/superstore/etc... I'm from Vic, and Fairways have been my best bet, along with country grocer & thriftys sometimes. IIRC there are locations for all three in nanaimo, not sure what else tho. Smaller chains seem to use the cardboard displays more often than big box style stores.

oh, theres a nanaimo section of the site as well: http://forum.smartcanucks.ca/nanaimo/

Thread Information