User Tag List

Harbinger of Cookies
    Trading Score
    57 (100%)

I was at Extra Foods in the Golden Mile last night and I noticed a Honey Nut Cheerios with the Free Ice Cream coupon in a clearance bin. I was thinking "what a great score" until I picked them up and the reason they were on clearance was somebody had cut the coupon out right in the store without buying the Cheerios!! I couldn't believe someone would have the nerve to do something like that I am hoping it was just some stupid kids and not an adult who should obviously know that is theft. Just thought I would share because I was so shocked.
    This thread is currently associated with: Extra Foods

Trading Score
    70 (100%)

i've seen low before... but i've never seen anything that low.. damaging the packaging to cut out the coupon without even purchasing it..the ice cream coupon is a free coupon WITH purchase
    When life hands you Edward Cullen...throw him back and demand Eric Northman....

Canadian Genius
    Trading Score
    152 (100%)

or maybe they bought it, cut the coupon out and returned it? Either way, it is so WRONG...I hope they are ashamed of themselves...

Trading Score
    104 (100%)

i agree with u PrairieBargainista i hope it wasnt someone on here, this is just low and is giving us good ppl. bad names, maybe they caught them

Trading Score
    29 (100%)

OMG that's sick!

Trading Score
    5 (100%)

I have actually seen that on the shelf before!!

CaLoonie
    Trading Score
    66 (100%)

I can't believe the nerve of some people. I heard another crazy story about someone in Regina, and also hope it is not an SC member. I was talking to one of the ladies at London Drugs (a well liked customer service cashier) She said that people are calling London Drugs and asking when she is working and for her schedule... I ask you WHY? It only gets her in trouble as her bosses question why couponers are wanting to deal with her. This is someone's income you are putting at risk when you try to save a few dollars. Whoever is doing this... you are ruining a good thing for all of us.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    27 (100%)

OMG. I would have them review the security footage on that for sure. The coupon removal is bad enough, but you can't tamper with the integrity of the packaging for health reasons, too - ick!!

Trading Score
    55 (100%)

One word....wow!!
    LF: $ 4.00 off any covergirl, 2.00 axe,RLF ARMSTRONG cheese, black diamond, 3.00 gain. 2.00 Majesta. Have 5.00 walmart gc.

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    9 (100%)

After 17 years in retail nothing surprises me. I have caught many a shoplifters (4 in one day!) unfortunately most do not get caught and tampering of packaging is frusturating for the store employees but by far not the worst thing they've seen. It is good that all of you are shocked by this as it shows how honest you all are. I'm glad to be a part of this site and meet great people like you. I too enjoy a good bargain but theft is crossing many lines that make prices go up for all of us.

Trading Score
    58 (100%)

Wow, that is nuts!

Thread Information