User Tag List

Trading Score
    8 (100%)

My first thread

I noticed in the Dartmouth/Cole Harbour Weekly News the following coupons:

Pg 4 - la Vie on Rose Outlet (Dartmouth Crossing only) - Get a Free Panty. No Purchase Necessary. Valid May 18-29. One Panty per client. While quantaties last.

Pg 8 - Coco Beach - Get 5 Free Tans when you Buy 10. Expires June 1/11. I went to the website and 10 tans is $54.95 + tx. With the 5 free and including tax (on the 10 price) it's less then $4.25 a tan.

Pg 32 - Comfort Inn - $89.99 per night - Subject to availability, Plus taxes, Thursday through Sunday (no expiry that I see).

Pg 35 - not a Coupon but a ballot to win a Weekend Spa Getaway at White Point. Enter ballot at SDM on Tacoma Dr.

Pg 39 - PharmaChoice has an ad. I'm new to couponing so I'm not sure if they take coupons or if any of the stuff is a deal.

K
    This thread is currently associated with: Pharmaprix, Shoppers Drug Mart

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    4 (100%)

Oh, yes! Sometimes pharmachoice has very good deals, mostly on food (like eggs).
    Occasionally the pharmasave's flyer has unique to the store coupons. They tend to be buy a certain item and get a bonus item free.
    Love that contest at SDM... I was mad not to receive the weekly news this week, because I lost out on another entry

Thread Information