User Tag List

Page 18 of 11781 FirstFirst ... 8 16 17 18 19 20 28 68 118 518 1018 ... LastLast
Like Tree1334446Likes

Thread: Club Q Q107-Loyalty Club (Southern ON Only) v4

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

10:55 ish Rush winning word: lyricist
    Karl Stiel and Spartacus like this.

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

RWW-lyricist
    NASCAR SEASON is complete for 2021.
    Kyle Larson wins his 1st Nascar Championship.

nascar:a way of life
    everything else is just a game

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Rush Winning Word is ... lyricist
    Shine On!

Frosh Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Rush ww = lyricist

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by WolfDio View Post
    Let me know what You Think, my Friends...
    A Clip with it's Respective TiCRH Portion or "Anonymously" following to add "Surprise".

I Value Your Opinions.

Personally I liked it they old way... I like the "visual" then I can pick what i want to see first.....But it does hew up alot of space. No win situation so I'll take it what ever way You post it!!!!

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Morning!!

I see we broke another thread. Aren't' we the chatty, YouTube posting, LOLCat crazy bunch!?

Thanks for the new thread rep Lee and to AmberLab for listing it in her last post on v3. Sure made it easy to jump here. Which is why I have to wonder - as I was in v3, I noticed:

Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 12 (1 members and 11 guests) Argo53

Suggest they will be waiting a while for the next WW. Speaking of which, I have a few to go get caught up on. I'll check back in a bit - hopefully with a full Derringer Invitational recap.

(THANKS AGAIN NEON!!)
    Courage is not the absence of fear but acting in spite of it.

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Good moning. Welcome Qurious and Findmyway

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

The ceremony for a lot who are kind to animals at the Toronto Humane Society went well, it was on City TV for a few moments but they forgot to put in the part where Gord Martineau talked of the Open House this weekend which was supposed to advertise it, damn! I'm volunteering this weekend to help out - I really hope to see lots of animals getting a fresh start!!! I didn't realize Hill's Science Diet donates all the food to the shelter animals, that is so great at least they get fed healthy stuff!

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Oh and to answer Qurious's question (and welcome to the thread by the way!) three of my fave Led Zep songs more or less are:

How Many More Times

You Shook Me

Rock & Roll

if I could throw in a 4th it might be Heartbreaker, they have so many it's hard to choose!!!

Commander:Northern armies rock lobster's Avatar
    No one goes off-trail. No one walks alone.
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by Qurious View Post
    RWW: lyricists
    And the new kid on the block beats out
    the veterans in posting the ww.

Are we witnessing a paradigm shift?
    A quantum leap?
    A new reality?

Stay tuned and see if the vets can lay
    a beating on the newbie....rookies beware, it's on!
    @
    ;

Trading Score
    9 (100%)

Geeeeezzzzeeee - you guys love moving around! lol.....
    Thank heavens I found the new link!

Happy Thursday to everyone. Try to stay dry and thanks for the ww'ds. Gonna go an rep now.

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by Qurious View Post
    I'm Qurious to know what your top 3 Led Zep songs are? For me I have to go with: How many more times; I'm gonna crawl and Fool in the rain - (it's really hard to pick 'cause I can go on and on).
    Welcome to the thread! My 3 favs would be In my time of dying, Lemon song, and... maybe How many more times (hard to pick the third one).

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Hi all, ok just learned how to rep last week (insert smart ass comment here…) However my point is, what’s with all the rules? You can’t rep the same person more than once in a certain amount of time, you have to spread it around, you can only do so many or you go to jail, what do “they” care? I repped a few people last week (trying out the new toy) and when I try to rep them again it says I have to spread it around? What if I don’t like anyone else….just kiddin’ you are all great!…but if you only want to do the same few people? I can’t do the same people everyday, or every week, I have to do a certain amount of other people first before I can do the same people again…do I understand that correctly? I guess I am not repping enough? Ok that doesn’t read back very well I guess I should be using the word “rep” in place of “do”…lol Where do you all get the time and energy for this stuff…I always consider myself a fairly intelligent person, but this site has proven me wrong…

Have a great day everyone and thanks for all the Q words, answers, and stuff, and a special thanks to those who take the time to make us laugh and entertain us.

I would also like to say thanks to those of you who have taken the time and had the patience to help me learn how to use the site...lol I still have lots to learn if I can ever find the time, but I do make the time to go on most days to get my daily giggle so thanks to all for that and sorry I do not take the time to thank people for their contributions more often…life is too busy is my lousy excuse…take care all!

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

QURIOUS has asked and imposible question. Fav 3 Led Zep songs. it would change with you mood.

Rocking mood, and I know they are two songs but can't seperate Whole Lotta Love/ Heartbreaker ( i yell at the radio any time one is played without the other) Moby Dick and Rock & Roll.
    Quiet mood. Over The Hills And Far Away, Going to california and Hey Hey What can I Do.

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by SCORPIO View Post
    Hi all, ok just learned how to rep last week (insert smart ass comment here…) However my point is, what’s with all the rules? You can’t rep the same person more than once in a certain amount of time, you have to spread it around, you can only do so many or you go to jail, what do “they” care? I repped a few people last week (trying out the new toy) and when I try to rep them again it says I have to spread it around? What if I don’t like anyone else….just kiddin’ you are all great!…but if you only want to do the same few people? I can’t do the same people everyday, or every week, I have to do a certain amount of other people first before I can do the same people again…do I understand that correctly? I guess I am not repping enough? Ok that doesn’t read back very well I guess I should be using the word “rep” in place of “do”…lol Where do you all get the time and energy for this stuff…I always consider myself a fairly intelligent person, but this site has proven me wrong…

Have a great day everyone and thanks for all the Q words, answers, and stuff, and a special thanks to those who take the time to make us laugh and entertain us.

I would also like to say thanks to those of you who have taken the time and had the patience to help me learn how to use the site...lol I still have lots to learn if I can ever find the time, but I do make the time to go on most days to get my daily giggle so thanks to all for that and sorry I do not take the time to thank people for their contributions more often…life is too busy is my lousy excuse…take care all!
    They are confusing at first, but once you figure it out. Your post is close and as you said, it may not "read well".

So in case you are still confused (and for some of the newbies) I will take my best shot at it.

Give reps by clicking here (found bottom left of the Poster's comments);

You can only give a certain amount of reps in a 24 hour period (I think it's 50, but not sure). When I rep someone (I.E. SCORPIO) I must rep 10 (I think it is 10) other people before I can rep SCORPIO again. And you are not allowed to rep the same post under any circumstance.

Hope that helps
    Last edited by NOTLER; Thu, May 26th, 2011 at 01:54 PM.

Page 18 of 11781 FirstFirst ... 8 16 17 18 19 20 28 68 118 518 1018 ... LastLast

Thread Information