User Tag List

Page 299 of 11781 FirstFirst ... 199 249 289 297 298 299 300 301 309 349 399 799 1299 ... LastLast
Results 4,471 to 4,485 of 176708
Like Tree1334446Likes

Thread: Club Q Q107-Loyalty Club (Southern ON Only) v4

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Before I carry on, let me assure you that I realize there are more things worthy of consternation right now than the 2011 CFL schedule, but tradition is tradition.

I just phoned my Mom and asked her if she knew why Hamilton was hosting Montreal this Labour Day. She said "no, why ......?". She was waiting for the punchline; she actually thought it was a joke!!

Now, my 80 year old Mom is about to take on the entire CFL Commission!

(And, Fuimus, if it would help to re-estabish the equilibrium, I might even say Oskee Wee Wee myself!!)
    Last edited by Argo53; Wed, Jun 22nd, 2011 at 09:26 PM. Reason: who knew?
    Courage is not the absence of fear but acting in spite of it.

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by 1Cigarette View Post
    Breakfast with Derringer . Did anyone get the call ?
    I did . Got the call this afternoon . I have never been to something like this . Can anyone tell me what to expect ?

You got a call about the Breakie this Friday? Usually you just get an e-mail saying you can come! What did they say? I thought they were opening this one up to everyone, I heard Derringer mention it this morning.

This is the first one they've had at Sugar Beach, the other ones were at the Hard Rock Cafe, you'd get some stuff for breakie that you'd line up for, Michael White played music and you'd hear the Q show, plus they had prizes.

Trading Score
    4 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by ecat444 View Post
    You got a call about the Breakie this Friday? Usually you just get an e-mail saying you can come! What did they say? I thought they were opening this one up to everyone, I heard Derringer mention it this morning.

This is the first one they've had at Sugar Beach, the other ones were at the Hard Rock Cafe, you'd get some stuff for breakie that you'd line up for, Michael White played music and you'd hear the Q show, plus they had prizes.
    it sounds like 'invited' qt's get breakfast and those that drop in just get coffee.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Back in jail!

Rockit, Sleuth prediction would have been mine again today! I guess they started using it again since I've stopped my predictions!

Thunder starting here, so Mayhem left Stacie to lay at my feet, she's still asleep though!

Life is GRAND!!!!!

Fund raiser party here just outside of Elora on the Canada Day weekend if anyone doesn't have plans yet. $40.00 includes camping from Thursday to Monday, entertainment, dance, volleyball, swimming, 14' bonfire, sauna, tubing, partying, etc. Food available, BYOB, cans and plastic please.
    Proceeds go to the children's summer camp!

Sleep well everyone!
    Attached Images Attached Images  

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

I feel productive today, I actually got to hear a lot of the winning words today. I forget to do it so often, but thank you so much for everyone who gets out the winning words!

And I'm curious about how the station reps contact people for the weekly concerts. If they phone, and don't get you for some reason or another, but get your voicemail instead, does that mean you're out of luck, and they phone the next person? Or do they give you a limited window of opportunity to phone them back?

Mississauga, Ontario..Saladillo Argentina
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by Argo53 View Post

(And, Fuimus, if it would help to re-estabish the equilibrium, I might even say Oskee Wee Wee myself!!)
    Just to be fair....

AARRRRGOOOOS
    "If you want it, you can get it, but to get it, you gotta want it. Anything you want to try, just let go, fly HIGH,...and make a wish." Harry Chapin

http://marilucarbo.blogspot.com/

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by heartgirl99 View Post
    it sounds like 'invited' qt's get breakfast and those that drop in just get coffee.

Yes, I figure your right HG, makes sense, it's just Derringer this morning said everyone invited to check out the show and breakfast supplied by ....... Even so I think yeah since they did have the contest it must be winners that get the breakie and the rest the coffee only, but I think you can enter the contest for a cruise!

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

I took Austin into the ravine after the rain. Boy was it humid! I got eaten alive too! While I was taking pics of buggies Austin spotted something. Old guy took off in a full run. He was not off leash so I went with him. Wish I knew what it was.
    Name:  a snail signed4393 [Loyalty Q V3].jpg
Views: 231
Size:  17.0 KB

Sweet dreams everyone.
    While walking the I to

http://www.flickr.com/photos/nature-bug

"You can't depend on your eyes when your imagination is out of focus"~~Mark Twain

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by jenevieve View Post
    I feel productive today, I actually got to hear a lot of the winning words today. I forget to do it so often, but thank you so much for everyone who gets out the winning words!

And I'm curious about how the station reps contact people for the weekly concerts. If they phone, and don't get you for some reason or another, but get your voicemail instead, does that mean you're out of luck, and they phone the next person? Or do they give you a limited window of opportunity to phone them back?

I know they give you a pre-call the day before the announcement on the radio but if they get a voicemail I'm not sure if they call you back or not! I've often wondered about that too!

Trading Score
    4 (100%)

Yes, I figure your right HG, makes sense, it's just Derringer this morning said everyone invited to check out the show and breakfast supplied by ....... Even so I think yeah since they did have the contest it must be winners that get the breakie and the rest the coffee only, but I think you can enter the contest for a cruise!
    i think you're right. aside from the food, the drop-ins get the same as the 'invited' guests.

speaking of cruises.. this one looks amazing:

4 night cruise to bahamas, 18 bands:
    http://rocklegendscruise.com/
    Headliners ZZ Top and George Thorogood and the Destroyers will be joined by John Kay and Steppenwolf, The Marshall Tucker Band, Dickey Betts & Great Southern, Foghat, Molly Hatchet, Johnny Winter, The Edgar Winter Band, The Outlaws, Artimus Pyle, Blackfoot, Pat Travers, Devon Allman’s Honeytribe, SwampDaWamp, The Chris Hicks Band, Preacher Stone, Ryan Balthrop, Whiskey Myers, and Crossfyre with each playing multiple sets in an array of ship board venues. Fans will have an unprecedented opportunity to rock the waves while rocking out to their favorite bands on a 4 night cruise to CocoCay private beach island and Nassau, Bahamas!
    Last edited by heartgirl99; Wed, Jun 22nd, 2011 at 09:54 PM.

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by heartgirl99 View Post
    i think you're right. aside from the food, the drop-ins get the same as the 'invited' guests.
    The only difference is before at the Hard Rock Breakies, you had to win to get in!! (for anything)! and you had to get there at the beginning for any chance at a seat.this time it won't matter as much since you'll be outside on the waterfront!

See ya all later!

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

I know they give you a pre-call the day before the announcement on the radio but if they get a voicemail I'm not sure if they call you back or not! I've often wondered about that too!
    Damn. That's all I can think of saying. I would love to get the call, but. . . maybe I'll stuff my cell somewhere on my person, and as soon as I feel it vibrating, whip it out. I'm sure everyone I work with would love that.

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Looks like we may have missed "fully" as the 7:30 TH winning word and "completely" as the 9:30 winning words...

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by Lee03 View Post
    Looks like we may have missed "fully" as the 7:30 TH winning word and "completely" as the 9:30 winning words...
    Normally, I'd say you were right.

As I was driving home tonight I heard a WW. Thought it might have been "only" (they have to start repeating these words in case a transport is driving by at the same time they are announcing). So, I'll go with FULLY as having been announced.

I've had the tunes on since about 9:15 (knowing the other one was about 7:30) and haven't, as yet, heard anything. Typically, Alex interrupts the Ronnie Woods Show to play the word. However, Al Joynes just announced himself as "in for Alex". Al, unfortunately, has a bad habit of forgetting little things like the winning words (remember when they had those) or contest words. So, let's give him a bit of time and maybe he'll announce it!!
    Courage is not the absence of fear but acting in spite of it.

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by Argo53 View Post
    Normally, I'd say you were right.

As I was driving home tonight I heard a WW. Thought it might have been "only" (they have to start repeating these words in case a transport is driving by at the same time they are announcing). So, I'll go with FULLY as having been announced.

I've had the tunes on since about 9:15 (knowing the other one was about 7:30) and haven't, as yet, heard anything. Typically, Alex interrupts the Ronnie Woods Show to play the word. However, Al Joynes just announced himself as "in for Alex". Al, unfortunately, has a bad habit of forgetting little things like the winning words (remember when they had those) or contest words. So, let's give him a bit of time and maybe he'll announce it!!
    I was out for a "girl's night" lobsterfest dinner tonight, so I didn't have the radio on at all....

lobster was yummy though....

Thread Information