User Tag List

Page 3422 of 11781 FirstFirst ... 2422 2922 3322 3372 3412 3420 3421 3422 3423 3424 3432 3472 3522 3922 4422 ... LastLast
Results 51,316 to 51,330 of 176708
Like Tree1334446Likes

Thread: Club Q Q107-Loyalty Club (Southern ON Only) v4

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by Knottythots View Post
    Hi, rushed off last night as my wife had called that she had an accident. When I asked if she was ok she said fine as she was not in the car. Seem an older gentleman was pulling into the handicap packing and hit the gas instead of the brake. Knocked her car five feet back, then bounced off and hit a light pole. He was fine just shaken. Wife’s car is drivable so it will go for repairs on Tuesday, which maybe perfect as she may be going to Scotland next week to help her Mom, who we found out had fallen on the Sunday, the day we got back from holidays. She had broken her knee cap and her good wrist. She is in good spirits but both her parents are in there late 80’s. I will have to stay and earn some money. Need to pay for vacation, the $500 deductable on the insurance, the airline tickets and oh ya, when we were away on vacation the starter went on my Santa Fe. It was under warranty but not the $320 towing from Bobcaygeon to Peterborough or the $60 Taxi from Bobcaygeon to Buckhorn. Haven’t had a drink this week as trying to lose the 5lb in alcohol I gained during those two weeks but hell it’s the long weekend I will have to work on that next week. Hope everyone has a great long weekend, stay safe.
    Rock lobster I had forgotten all about The Monks! And I remembering having the Bad Habits album. It was good to hear them again, don’t think I will be adding them to my IPOD. Thanks!
    Sorry to hear about the wife's car... good thing she wasn't hurt.... Wishing your MIL a speedy recovery...
    alohamom, rockit, WolfDio and 5 others like this.

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by the H team View Post
    do we get to try the washer & dryer out first? i have laundry that needs doing & want to make sure the washer & dryer work well enough.

I'll bring mine over too - just to make sure...

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by Mechman47 View Post
    You need a Corona to go with that Mr Wolf!
    I'm with you Mechman!!!
    alohamom, rockit, WolfDio and 4 others like this.

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by attitash View Post
    I`m with you ecat...awful outside! Noticed not able to wear sunglasses on my pedal to work. Cooler weather on the way!
    where is that "dislike" button

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Late getting off work...rushed to where Kim Mitchell was playing(10-15 minute pedal) & hook up wife my wife & friends. Huge crowd & we where unlike H Team & well back from the stage but still a decent view. Kim played Lager & Ale, was finnishing his second song, Rockland Wonderland when the rain came down. He asked if he should continue playing in pouring rain & got a huge response(over 10,000 there) but show was cancelled within minutes. Sound was great & obvious it was going to be a great show. Kim said he will return to town. I pedal home(rain stopped in about 5 minutes) & my wife & friends went drinking...stupid w*rk!
    It was raining the night of his show in Port Severn too, so we didn't even bother going... you can never tell with outdoor shows....

at least this one was free....
    alohamom, rockit, WolfDio and 2 others like this.

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

More bad news with some good out of it. The young girl(27) died from her injuries from Friday`s accident which was no surprise to me. She had a total of 8 organs donated for transplant to some lucky people. One incredible act that affects so many lives. I encourage all to sign organ transplant cards & also inform loved ones of your wishes.

She was a camp counsellor at a local summer camp my daughter attended. Of course she knew here from her last recent visit & had a few pictures of her. Much easier to tell her of the incident & out come explaining how she helped so many others with her final last act of kindness.

So sad to hear about the young girl passing, but it's wonderful that she was able to help so many others that needed that second chance...

Trading Score
    4 (100%)

rush ===>discography

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Rush ww is ... discography
    Shine On!

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

rush Discography

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by heartgirl99 View Post
    well..... here comes the rain!
    and there goes the satellite signal!
    It poured here throughout the night Saturday and a little yesterday morning... by the afternoon the sun came out, but the winds were incredibly strong. We had white caps on the lake (which doesn't happen very often where we are).....

Today looks like it should be a decent day.... there is still a little bit of a wind that is supposed to calm down a little by the afternoon.... We have had lots of friends visiting the last few week-ends and there is nothing worse than being stuck inside because of the weather....

Thanks to everyone for the Rush ww... I will try to catch up on them and reps when we get home tonight...

Have a great Civic Holiday Monday!!!!

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by psells View Post
    Come one, come all! Well, come one anyway.I've got a pair of tix for the Argos game tomorrow at 5 pm. Anyone, as in one (1), interested in joining me please send me a PM with your mobile # and we can arrange to meet at the Rogers Centre Box Office at 4:30 ish Monday August 6th. I don't know where the seats will be - could be good, could be nosebleeds - live on the edge!
    Still available, qats and qittens, if you don't have plans for this evening! I may even let you buy me a beer!

Skiiiipperrrrrrrrrrrrr!

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Just caught the end of this hour's word too.
    Pretty sure it was digital, which matches the sequence.
    Damn chores keep intrupting my Q-time

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by psells View Post
    Still available, qats and qittens, if you don't have plans for this evening! I may even let you buy me a beer!
    We have a winner! Another retired fire dude, and he's even offered to drive.

Skiiiipperrrrrrrrrrrrr!

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Good day Q folks.

Have a great time at the Argo game fire dudes.

Thread Information