User Tag List

Page 3701 of 11781 FirstFirst ... 2701 3201 3601 3651 3691 3699 3700 3701 3702 3703 3711 3751 3801 4201 4701 ... LastLast
Results 55,501 to 55,515 of 176708
Like Tree1334446Likes

Thread: Club Q Q107-Loyalty Club (Southern ON Only) v4

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

almost time to blow this pop stand.
    enjoy your Thanksgiving weekend with family & friends.
    NASCAR SEASON is complete for 2021.
    Kyle Larson wins his 1st Nascar Championship.

nascar:a way of life
    everything else is just a game

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Hi everyone long time no talk...hope everyone is doing well. Sorry life has been so busy this last year and I haven’t had any time for myself for the little things and then there was some virus on the site and just never got back to it. However, I received a message recently which reminded me that I should make some time to say “hi” and see how you all are doing. I have missed you all and thought this would be a good a time as any to check in and wish everyone a Happy Thanksgiving!

Not too much new just busy with family, friends and I have been helping my sister more than normal with her son as she is working afternoons now. Work has been crazy busy, but good. We have added to our family and here is a picture of her (Peaches but I think she should be called squeaker as she doesn’t meow she squeaks...lol) luckily she is so cute as she is a bad girl and that is all that is saving her... J
    Here are some pictures of our newest member in the family and they don't even do her justice...she is even cuter then the pictures...her markings are so cool!...

Name:  DSC00009rev.jpg
Views: 345
Size:  90.4 KBName:  DSC00016rev.jpg
Views: 389
Size:  136.4 KBName:  DSC00020 rev.jpg
Views: 329
Size:  70.0 KBName:  DSC00193rev.jpg
Views: 380
Size:  141.5 KBName:  DSC00194rev.jpg
Views: 357
Size:  135.0 KBName:  DSC00197rev.jpg
Views: 386
Size:  148.5 KBName:  DSC00200rev.jpg
Views: 401
Size:  149.8 KB

This link is kind of cute; it is a turkey singing her version of I Will Survive, I thought it was good anyways...feel free to check it out and hopefully the link will work.

businessweek.com/ss/05/11/egreetings/image/01.swf

Take care all and will try to keep in touch...xo

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Well "Hi" Scorpio - glad you checked in (and the cute fluffball Peaches).
    Thanx for taking the time to say hello and hope your tanxgiving is wonderful.

Still keeping the faith SillyLoocie's Avatar
    Trading Score
    4 (100%)

There are currently 13 users browsing this thread. (1 members and 12 guests)

Oh Dear........I'm all alone!

Still keeping the faith SillyLoocie's Avatar
    Trading Score
    4 (100%)

Please copy and paste this to your status if you're constantly being asked to copy and paste things to your status by friends who copy and paste things to their statuses. Many people won't copy and paste this, but my truly sarcastic friends will copy and paste it because they're sarcastic by nature. If you don't copy and paste it, then this means you hate bacon. If you hate bacon, the terrorist's win.

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by The Jester View Post
    Hey Loocie - you sure dug up some weird brews that I think I may steer clear of.
    I once hit my elbow and developed a weird bruise; but that's a funny story for another day

Happy thanxgivin w/end to you and yours
    You may need a sweater and some extra thick drawers
    One of the many reasons for giving thanks
    Is for having you back among our ranks
    So many poets on this site!!! Great job Jester!!

I failed in poetry....

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by feetfrown View Post
    Our puppy did this to us many, many years ago.... We thought that crate training was "mean", so we thought we would give our puppy an "area" of our home.... after he tore down our wallpaper, we bought a crate... it was the best thing that we could have done... Our puppy thought of his crate as his "safe" place and went in on his own... we never used it as punishment and always rewarded him with a cookie when he went in... did the same with our second Sheltie and he loved his "safe place" too....

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by SillyLoocie View Post
    There are currently 13 users browsing this thread. (1 members and 12 guests)

Oh Dear........I'm all alone!

I know how you feel Loocie!!! We had 6 guests a minute ago, and now we're down to 3.... I'm all by myself too....

I hope everyone has an amazing Thanksgiving week-end!!!

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by SillyLoocie View Post
    Please copy and paste this to your status if you're constantly being asked to copy and paste things to your status by friends who copy and paste things to their statuses. Many people won't copy and paste this, but my truly sarcastic friends will copy and paste it because they're sarcastic by nature. If you don't copy and paste it, then this means you hate bacon. If you hate bacon, the terrorist's win.

I will post this to my status Loocie!! Thank you!!!

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by SCORPIO View Post
    Hi everyone long time no talk...hope everyone is doing well. Sorry life has been so busy this last year and I haven’t had any time for myself for the little things and then there was some virus on the site and just never got back to it. However, I received a message recently which reminded me that I should make some time to say “hi” and see how you all are doing. I have missed you all and thought this would be a good a time as any to check in and wish everyone a Happy Thanksgiving!

Not too much new just busy with family, friends and I have been helping my sister more than normal with her son as she is working afternoons now. Work has been crazy busy, but good. We have added to our family and here is a picture of her (Peaches but I think she should be called squeaker as she doesn’t meow she squeaks...lol) luckily she is so cute as she is a bad girl and that is all that is saving her... J
    Here are some pictures of our newest member in the family and they don't even do her justice...she is even cuter then the pictures...her markings are so cool!...

Name:  DSC00009rev.jpg
Views: 345
Size:  90.4 KBName:  DSC00016rev.jpg
Views: 389
Size:  136.4 KBName:  DSC00020 rev.jpg
Views: 329
Size:  70.0 KBName:  DSC00193rev.jpg
Views: 380
Size:  141.5 KBName:  DSC00194rev.jpg
Views: 357
Size:  135.0 KBName:  DSC00197rev.jpg
Views: 386
Size:  148.5 KBName:  DSC00200rev.jpg
Views: 401
Size:  149.8 KB

This link is kind of cute; it is a turkey singing her version of I Will Survive, I thought it was good anyways...feel free to check it out and hopefully the link will work.

businessweek.com/ss/05/11/egreetings/image/01.swf

Take care all and will try to keep in touch...xo
    Beautiful kitty Scorpio!! Nice to see you back!!!

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Yahooooo! Long weekend!

Hope everyone has a great Thanksgiving!

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Can't help but smile at that one, I kinda like the thought of the tables turned on people!!!!

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by Lee03 View Post
    Our puppy did this to us many, many years ago.... We thought that crate training was "mean", so we thought we would give our puppy an "area" of our home.... after he tore down our wallpaper, we bought a crate... it was the best thing that we could have done... Our puppy thought of his crate as his "safe" place and went in on his own... we never used it as punishment and always rewarded him with a cookie when he went in... did the same with our second Sheltie and he loved his "safe place" too....
    Good to hear Lee, that's what trainers say - never use a crate as punishment as some idiots do - sounds like you did the right thing by your doggie!

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

You have given out too much Reputation in the last 24 hours, try again later.

I hope everyone has a great week-end!!!

night, night....

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Great to hear from you Scorpio and Peaches is a real cutie - OBVIOUSLY!!!!

Been getting ready to go to the cottage we rented tomorrow, made a Chile-Spiced Bean Salad, Spicy Sweet Potato Dip, and what's called Layered Tortilla, Chickpea, Tomato & Cheese Lasagna. I like to make a few things to bring up to save time when your up there - I've also got a Blueberry pie and some Quiche - guess we'll just wing it from there!

Have a good weekend all - not sure I'll have time in the a.m. to check in - take care!

Thread Information