User Tag List

Page 4806 of 11781 FirstFirst ... 3806 4306 4706 4756 4796 4804 4805 4806 4807 4808 4816 4856 4906 5306 5806 ... LastLast
Results 72,076 to 72,090 of 176709
Like Tree1334446Likes

Thread: Club Q Q107-Loyalty Club (Southern ON Only) v4

LIVE EVERY MIN. 2 THE MAX 22hicks's Avatar
    Trading Score
    2 (100%)

x
    Last edited by 22hicks; Fri, Feb 8th, 2013 at 04:37 PM.

Trading Score
    2 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by rock lobster View Post
    I refuse to shovel , I just wait for it to melt.
    Oh wait, that was rain and it evaporated.
    Never mind.
    Stop rubbing it in.

Good for you kawam. I hope I'll get there one day.
    tad01, rockit, WolfDio and 5 others like this.

Still keeping the faith SillyLoocie's Avatar
    Trading Score
    4 (100%)

[QUOTE=rock lobster;5262412]I refuse to shovel , I just wait for it to melt.
    Oh wait, that was rain and it evaporated.
    Never mind.

We know.....Florida is the sunshine state....blah! blah! blah!

Name:  Yup .jpg
Views: 179
Size:  39.0 KB

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Well I think its time to pack it in and brave the trip home.
    Let the staff go around 2PM, had to help push a few of them out of the parking lot.

Still no plow in sight...
    Cheers to the weekend!

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Apparently the OPP is calling for people to stay completely off the roads now. Having gotten 500 calls, 300 of which are collision and the CAA has gotten over 2500 calls, wait times were an hour earlier not sure what they are now. Sections of hwy, mainly 401, are closed off due to accidents. And yet in all the stupidity of it all, they didn't cancel the Gaga concert so all the fans are still gonna go and be morons to go to some dumb concert because it's more important than their lives.

seriously, theres no eye rolling emote? you've every other emote under the sun and you don't have one eye roll?????

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by Mechman47 View Post
    Let the staff go around 2PM, had to help push a few of them out of the parking lot.

Cheers to the weekend!
    Good Luck mechman! Drive safe!
    22hicks, rockit, WolfDio and 4 others like this.

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by crazyredneck View Post
    whereever i go it seems there is a bar in need, just got back from the local bar in town fixing their heat. in for the day and having a scotch, just wish i had some firewood for the fireplace

Here's a bit to get you started crn!
    22hicks, tad01, rockit and 6 others like this.

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by Berndawg View Post
    5 days no cigs.
    Well done Berndawg each day is another step in a good direction. I'm into my 17th month and not looking back or missing them at all.

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by Berndawg View Post
    The other day i was on a walk when i came across a breast cancer walk this lady says my t-shirt was inappropriate,The shirt read show me your tits, I agreed borrowed a marker and crossed out the S. And walked on.
    Please - this is not funny. Have some respect man.

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by Dulcea View Post

seriously, theres no eye rolling emote? you've every other emote under the sun and you don't have one eye roll?????
    22hicks, rockit, WolfDio and 5 others like this.

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by tad01 View Post
    oh there it is, lmao

Trading Score
    2 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Mechman47 View Post

Cheers to the weekend!
    Just go carefully.
    rockit, WolfDio, Lee03 and 3 others like this.

Trading Score
    2 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by The Jester View Post
    Please - this is not funny. Have some respect man.
    Glad you said it, I was trying to decide how to respond. Thank you.

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Congrats to you Wolfie and you Jester who have pretty well given it up and to you Berndawg for making it 5 days - that's not easy either - hope you can keep going - one day at a time they say - it really is hard but worth it in the end for many reasons...health, money, convenience etc etc.. Perhaps wolfie and/or jester could be your sponser so to speak!

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Woman accused of witchcraft tortured, burned alive by mob

POST COURIER / AFP/GETTY IMAGES
    According to the Post-Courier newspaper in Papua New Guinea,a woman was torched by villagers who claimed she killed a 6-year-old boy through sorcery, with police outnumbered by onlookers and unable to intervene.

By: The Associated Press, Published on Fri Feb 08 2013
    Explore This Story

1 Photos
    3 Comments

Save to Mystar

PORT MORESBY, PAPUA NEW GUINEA—A mob stripped, tortured and bound a woman accused of witchcraft, then burned her alive in front of hundreds of horrified witnesses in a Papua New Guinea town, police said Friday. It was the latest sorcery-related killing in this South Pacific island nation.

Bystanders, including many children, watched and some took photographs of Wednesday’s brutal slaying. Grisly pictures were published on the front pages of the country’s two largest newspapers, The National and the Post-Courier, while the prime minister, police and diplomats condemned the killing.

In rural Papua New Guinea, witchcraft is often blamed for unexplained misfortunes. Sorcery has traditionally been countered by sorcery, but responses to allegations of witchcraft have become increasingly violent in recent years.

Kepari Leniata, a 20-year-old mother, had been accused of sorcery by relatives of a 6-year-old boy who died in a hospital on Tuesday.

She was tortured with a hot iron rod, bound, doused in gasoline, and then set alight on a pile of car tires and trash in the Western Highlands provincial capital of Mount Hagen, national police spokesman Dominic Kakas said.

Deputy Police Commissioner Simon Kauba on Friday blasted Mount Hagen investigators by phone for failing to make a single arrest, Kakas said.

The public were apparently not co-operating with police, and police carrying out the investigation were not working hard enough, Kakas said.

“He was very, very disappointed that there’s been no arrest made as yet,” Kakas said.

“The incident happened in broad daylight in front of hundreds of eyewitnesses and yet we haven’t picked up any suspects yet,” he added.

Kakas described the victim’s husband as the “prime suspect” and said the man had fled the province. Kakas said he did not know if there was a relationship between the husband and the dead boy’s family.

He said more than 50 people are suspected to have “laid a hand on the victim” and committed crimes in the mob attack. While many children had witnessed the killing, there were no child suspects, he said.

Kakas said onlookers were shocked by the brutality but were powerless to stop the mob. Police officers were also present but were outnumbered and could not save the woman, he said. There is an internal investigation under way into what action police at the scene took.

Police Commissioner Tom Kulunga described the slaying as “shocking and devilish.”

“We are in the 21st century and this is totally unacceptable,” Kulunga said in a statement.

He suggested courts be established to deal with sorcery allegations, as an alternative to villagers dispensing justice.

Prime Minister Pete O’Neill said he had instructed police to use all available manpower to bring the killers to justice.

“It is reprehensible that women, the old and the weak in our society should be targeted for alleged sorcery or wrongs that they actually have nothing to do with,” O’Neill said.

The U.S. Embassy in the national capital, Port Moresby, issued a statement calling for a sustained international partnership to enhance anti-gender-based violence laws throughout the Pacific.

The embassy of Australia, Papua New Guinea’s colonial ruler until independence in 1975 and now its biggest foreign aid donor, said: “We join ... all reasonable Papua New Guineans in looking forward to the perpetrators being brought to justice.”

The United Nations’ Office of the High Commissioner for Human Rights said the killing “adds to the growing pattern of vigilante attacks and killings of persons accused of sorcery” in Papua New Guinea.

In other recent sorcery-related killings, police arrested 29 people in July last year accused of being part of a cannibal cult in Papua New Guinea’s jungle interior and charged them with the murders of seven suspected witch doctors.

Kakas could not immediately say what had become of the 29 since their first court appearances last year in the north coast province of Madang.

Police alleged the cult members ate their victims’ brains raw and made soup from their penises.

The killers allegedly believed that their victims practised sorcery and that they had been extorting money as well as demanding sex from poor villagers for their supernatural services.

By eating witch doctors’ organs, the cult members believed they would attain supernatural powers.

Murder in punishable by death in Papua New Guinea, a poor tribal nation of 7 million people who are mostly subsistence farmers. But no one has been hanged since independence.

Did we not get past this bs over 100 years ago??? Blame your own lack of health care system!
    Last edited by Dulcea; Fri, Feb 8th, 2013 at 06:29 PM.

Thread Information