User Tag List

Page 5014 of 11781 FirstFirst ... 4014 4514 4914 4964 5004 5012 5013 5014 5015 5016 5024 5064 5114 5514 6014 ... LastLast
Results 75,196 to 75,210 of 176708
Like Tree1334446Likes

Thread: Club Q Q107-Loyalty Club (Southern ON Only) v4

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by 22hicks View Post
    Well I for one, miss those.
    there is one in owen sound
    lifes to short to listen to bad music

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by Dulcea View Post
    Police have issued this image of the icicle culprit that injured me earlier today. The culprit is three to four feet long and it's base grows from two to three feet in diameter. It's considered armed and extremely dangerous. Do not engage unless properly armed with a stick to whack it with before it can whack you. Be careful of its length growing in size to produce a tip. Men, I'm sorry but if you're looking downward, you're having wistful thoughts

Attachment 166561
    good news police arrested the person responsible for the icicle...

Name:  poqyx43bk8.jpg
Views: 230
Size:  13.9 KB
    lifes to short to listen to bad music

LIVE EVERY MIN. 2 THE MAX 22hicks's Avatar
    Trading Score
    2 (100%)

There's still two around in Ontario that I know of. There's the one near sauga and there's one in rockwood.
    Quote Originally Posted by crazyredneck View Post
    there is one in owen sound
    Thanks you two. In my teens, I remember going often.
    Then, when we had the kids, we'd put them in their pj's, take blankets, sleeping bags & pillows.
    Fond memories, & so much more fun than the theatres.

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by crazyredneck View Post
    good news police arrested the person responsible for the icicle...

Name:  poqyx43bk8.jpg
Views: 230
Size:  13.9 KB
    In the news, Dulcea has keeled over dead from laughter.

Trading Score
    2 (100%)

Good game so far. About time for the 2nd period.

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Something in my spidey senses tells me youre speaking of a sport that involves squished flat balls and droopy curved sticks.

I've been into the sugar you've been warned

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

In the news, Dulcea has keeled over dead from laughter.
    Better keep him on ice
    'sno telling what the suspect will do, he may even try to escape on his b-icicle

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

OMG you guys crack me up

Trading Score
    2 (100%)

Stompin' Tom passes away

Canadian music legend, Stompin' Tom Connors has died at the age of 77, according to a release on his website.

Trading Score
    2 (100%)

Something in my spidey senses tells me youre speaking of a sport that involves squished flat balls and droopy curved sticks.

I've been into the sugar you've been warned

Trading Score
    1 (100%)

Time to watch the 3rd period with the Leafs ahead by 2. Need this win tonight. Expecting a tough game against Boston tomorrow.

Night all.

Sad news about Stompin' Tom

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

PETERBOROUGH, Ont. - Canadian country-folk legend Stompin' Tom Connors, whose toe-tapping musical spirit and fierce patriotism established him as one of Canada's strongest cultural icons, has died. He was 77.
    A statement on Connors' website read:
    "We must regretfully announce today the passing of the Great and Patriotic Stompin' Tom Connors. He died this March 6th 2013 with his Family seeing him off. His family have given us a message from Tom that he wanted passed along to all of you upon his death:
    "Hello friends, I want all my fans, past, present, or future, to know that without you, there would have not been any Stompin' Tom."

"It was a long hard bumpy road, but this great country kept me inspired with it's beauty, character, and spirit, driving me to keep marching on and devoted to sing about its people and places that make Canada the greatest country in the world."

"I must now pass the torch, to all of you, to help keep the Maple Leaf flying high, and be the Patriot Canada needs now and in the future."

"I humbly thank you all, one last time, for allowing me in your homes, I hope I continue to bring a little bit of cheer into your lives from the work I have done."
    Stompin' Tom was born on Feb. 9, 1936 in Saint John, NB. He was raised by foster parents in Prince Edward Island until the age of 13. He's best known for hits such as "The Hockey Song" and "Bud the Spud."
    Connors is survived by his wife Lena, two sons, two daughters and several grandchildren.

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

OMG!!! Another one of my old favorite rockers!!!! I had a bunch of 10 year's after's albums. They were great - seen them live a few times too. So sad Alvin is gone( I'm going home, Good morning little schoolgirl etc etc etc...)

Alvin Lee, Rock Guitarist For Ten Years After, Dead At 68

Posted by Stoogeypedia | March 6th, 2013 at 1:00 pm

Alvin Lee, one of the unsung guitar players from the late 1960s, whose absolutely blazing work in the British band Ten Years After endeared him and solidified his niche to the hard rock/electric blues scene of that era, has died at the age of 68, according to his official website.
    Lee, who made an art out of playing his guitar with a hyper fast yet with an extremely passionate bluesy soul style, will truly go down as one of the greats of all time, even though he never really was a household name in musical circles. Usurped for the most part by his peers like Jimmy Page, Eric Clapton, Ritchie Blackmore, and the like, Alvin Lee really stood in a class by himself. Combining all the elements of the aforementioned men and amplifying old blues artists and their respective styles like Muddy Waters, Willie Dixon, and early rock pioneer Chuck Berry, Alvin Lee brought a twofold sensibility to rock and roll; he took the past and contemporized it in the present.
    With his band Ten Years After, Lee fused most of the styles of the times into his own highly original and highly confident playing. Immortalized with an electrifying performance at the famed 1969 Woodstock Festival, in which the track “I’m Going Home” was recorded for cinematic posterity in the film version of the festival released to theaters a year later, audiences were able to discover for the first time the jaw-dropping way Alvin Lee approached and manifested sounds on his instrument. The band even enjoyed some success with a Top 40 single a few years after Woodstock, the still played on classic rock radio and highly remembered “I’d Love To Change The World,” which while bringing them to new audiences, sort of alienated Lee from the group, as he always remained true to the electric blues sounds he gleaned his most successful playing and music from and he wound up leaving Ten Years After shortly thereafter.

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by 22hicks View Post
    Stompin' Tom passes away

Canadian music legend, Stompin' Tom Connors has died at the age of 77, according to a release on his website.

I live in a Cartoon World as I am surrounded by Characters.

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

I live in a Cartoon World as I am surrounded by Characters.

Thread Information