User Tag List

Page 6276 of 11781 FirstFirst ... 5276 5776 6176 6226 6266 6274 6275 6276 6277 6278 6286 6326 6376 6776 7276 ... LastLast
Results 94,126 to 94,140 of 176709
Like Tree1334446Likes

Thread: Club Q Q107-Loyalty Club (Southern ON Only) v4

Trading Score
    1 (100%)

Morning all

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Good Morning Q sters

Trading Score
    1 (100%)

Good Morning December is here

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Good morning!
    Wow, December already.

Trading Score
    1 (100%)

You have given out too much Reputation in the last 24 hours, try again later.

Thanks all

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Good morning! Another busy week-end is over.... back to w*rk for a rest

I hope everyone has a great day!!

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

morning Q sters,
    just a quick pop in to say
    hope you have a great monday & remember there's only 23 days till Christmas. after this weekend, you should all be done.
    NASCAR SEASON is complete for 2021.
    Kyle Larson wins his 1st Nascar Championship.

nascar:a way of life
    everything else is just a game

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Morning Q-sters

Another Monday...Another Q Contest

Good Luck!!!

Trading Score
    1 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by the H team View Post
    as BWW stated, entry was a bitt different from other concerts at SA. the regular door that we usually went in was for people who had purchased tickets for the show. there was another door, closer to the water, that the people, who had won tickets, had to go thru. there you handed your printed tickey & had to show ID so they could cross you off the guest list. they handed you tickets at that point & you could go in thru the inner door, which lead to the back of the SA. they had 5 bars open & the small stage was set up with pics of Bob Marley, David Bowie & lots of other singers & groups that you could purchase. there were Christmas lights around the pillars & big snowflakes hanging from the ceiling. when Lee, her neighbours & i got in, Michael White had just started playing. it was about 8:15pm. he did a bunch of covers & was on stage for about a half hour. once he left, the 4 of us decided to head up front for A Foot in Cold Water. they came on just after 9pm & played their hits. Alex the lead singer, said he had the beginnings of a cold, but you sure wouldn't know it. they finished up just before 10pm. at that point, while setting up for April Wine, Flairboy, Ryan & Mark Heyday, from Kim's show, starting throwing out T-shirts, pins, flashlights, hats & candy canes to the patrons below. April Wine came on just before 10:30pm & played untill 12am & did a 3 song encore. the singing was devided up between Myles & Brian & during the encore, Myles brought on stage to help them with the song, You Could Have Been A Lady, a couple of the original members David, on guitar, & his cousin Jim Henman, on bass. the bass player they have now has been with them for 3 years & his name is Richard & on drums, Roy, who has just recently joined the group within the last year. Roy did an awesome drum solo, while the rest of the guys headed off for a potty break. on guitar, along with Myles, is Brian, who has been the group since 1977. not quite an original member, but close enough. the night overall group & music wise was excellent.
    Thanks for the review H team!

Trading Score
    1 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by the H team View Post
    now about the people at the concert. this is something i can never understand. why some people have to be thoroughly polluted & wasted to go to a concert. i have seen the odd person get hammered at the SA & make a spectacle of themselves, but last night was worst than the Big Sugar concert, last year. don't get me wrong, there is nothing wrong with having a couple of drinks & i know, some like to toke, but to come already hammered & continue on thru the night to the point where you make a total spectacle of yourself in front of a few hundred people, is a concept that i have difficultly grasping. there were people falling all over the place, yelling & screaming while the bands were perfoming, "I LOVE YOU", (& those were the guys), elbowing people, spilling drinks, etc. by the time April Wine came on, we were all packed in, worst then sardines in a can, but there were still a bunch of lushes that thought they could squeeze in, then try & "dance", while sending other people into the people in front of them. Lee & i had some doorknob squeezing in between us, with 1 arm hanging around Lee's shoulder & his other around mine, holding a beer in each hand, trying to gyrate around. Lee finally told him to be careful or he'd spill his beer. that seemed to stop him for a bit & he disappeared. then some other pylon, pushed his way thru wacking the girl in front of me. she told him repeatly to back off & keep his hands to himself. i don't know how many times he nearly wacke me in the head with his elbows. there were 3 girls in front of us, who were also trying to "dance" & 1 kept stepping & elbowing this other girl, who was with the BF. the other girl would gently push her out of the way, that girl would come back for more, finally, the girl, really shoved her & the 2 almost ended up in a fight a few times, till finally the 3 girls left. Lee's neighbours had had enough during A Foot in Cold Water & went back to the back. Lee had enough during the beginning of April Wine & went back to join them. i finally left the front of the stage 2/3rds of the way thru April Wine & went back to join them for the end & the encore. the crowd was a lot more civilized near the back. not sure how many or how well the pics i did manage to take turned out yet. people's hands, heads & cameras kept getting in the way. Lee's neighbours were floored at the antics of the crowd. this was their 1st time being there & i'm pretty sure they won't come back after last night.
    i enjoy going to the concerts to hear my fav groups, take pics & simply enjoy the music. i'm usually the DD, so i don't drink at all, so i can get everyone back safe & sound, so i don't understand why there HAS to be a NEED or DESIRE to get wasted in order to see a concert. i do enjoy the odd drink or two, but the last time i got that wasted, i was either not quite legal or just legal & i couldn't stand the "hangover" factor afterwards. i avoid that at all costs.
    other than that, the concert part was great, people we meet- Ecat & hubby, BWW, Karl, Spartacus & her friend.
    Sorry to hear about the jerks at the concert. Best to just remember the good things like the tunes and the company of SCers you were with.

Trading Score
    1 (100%)

Good morning fellow Canucks!
    Just finished reading all the weekend messages and dropping off some reps along the way.

Well folks, have a great week ahead!

Trading Score
    6 (100%)

morning Q crew

I'm here for the Survivor Pool

Trading Score
    4 (100%)

coffee time

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Good Morning All!

Trading Score
    1 (100%)

[QUOTE=ecat444;5742602]Good Morning All!
    [/QUOTE I like the meesage !!

Thread Information