User Tag List

Page 7203 of 11781 FirstFirst ... 6203 6703 7103 7153 7193 7201 7202 7203 7204 7205 7213 7253 7303 7703 8203 ... LastLast
Results 108,031 to 108,045 of 176708
Like Tree1334446Likes

Thread: Club Q Q107-Loyalty Club (Southern ON Only) v4

LIVE EVERY MIN. 2 THE MAX 22hicks's Avatar
    Trading Score
    2 (100%)

Good morning all.
    Anyone else have a 2 hour power failure ?
    So, late start - but still time to make it to the vets on time.

Name:  th-6.jpeg
Views: 130
Size:  6.0 KB

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Photos and Video of Meerkats Climbing All Over a Photographer and His Gear

While out shooting meerkats in Botswana, photographer Will Burrard-Lucas transformed into the most adorable look-out post in the history of human-animal interactions, and if you don’t believe us, just take a look at the pictures and his behind the scenes video we’ve included below.
    According to Burrard-Lucas, the wild meerkats he was out shooting (with a camera) are in fact wild, but having been around humans so much, they realize that our species isn’t a threat — well, at least most of the ones they’ve met.
    Here’s Burrard-Lucas’ BTS video in which he explains all this while the resourceful creatures climb all over his gear… and himself:

To make these cute circumstances even cuter, Burrard-Lucas wasn’t just dealing with regular meerkats, but also a litter of three-week-old babies that he had known pretty much since the day they were born.
    So while the adults were taking advantage of his height to use him as a lookout post to spot any predators that might be out to lunch, the babies were simply exuding childlike curiosity and climbing all over the camera that was set on the ground.
    Here are some more pictures from the experience that Mr. Burrard-Lucas was kind enough to share with us:

While the experience made for some awesome behind the scenes photos, Burrard-Lucas does admit that it made the job of actually photographing the meerkats a bit harder:

"Trying to photograph animals that jumped on me whenever I got too close was certainly a challenge that I wasn’t used to facing… not that I was complaining!"

To see some of the pictures he captured during his time with the Meerkats and hear more about the experience from the man behind the camera, head over to Burrard-Lucas’ blog by clicking here. You can also browse through his entire portfolio by visiting his main website or following him on Facebook, Twitter and/or Instagram.

I live in a Cartoon World as I am surrounded by Characters.

Trading Score
    1 (100%)

Morning all. Bad start to the day today . Had to Restore my Laptop today to get it working?

Trading Score
    6 (100%)

Good morning folks

I'm here for the Survivor Pool

Trading Score
    6 (100%)

Wolfie-I just love Meerkats, thanks for posting that! Have any of you ever watched Meerkat Manor or am I the only dork who has? They are so interesting

Trading Score
    6 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by The Jester View Post
    Excitement around here earlier this evening during the thunderstorm Baxter was looking out the window and was barking like crazy (not afraid of storms) I look out and see he's barking to a big old beagle who was out all alone in the storm, obliviously splashing through the park and street puddles. I head out with treats in hand and Baxter's leash and she won't trust me to get near enough to harness her. I decide that the royal touch is called for and out goes the kween following her up the street - after about 15 minutes she's back with the stray in tow. She (the beagle) has a collar and a collar tag, so we ring and ring the number while being put into the dreaded rotation -as "our call is very important to them!" We're now standing outside in the rain with a soaking stray who's happily gronfing down the treats we proffer. We see an SUV pull into and out of the school parking lot up the block and the kween sez "That's the owner, I just feel it" whereupon she heads off and fl@gs them down as they're going by- what do you know -she's right it was the grateful owners of "Patches" A happy ending and of course Baxter spent the next 3 hours gazing out the window with nary a blink 'cos he wants to be the hero again.
    Oh the poor dog, thank goodness for Baxter being alert and at the ready and for you both for being kind enough to do something!

Trading Score
    6 (100%)

Kawam, hope your laptop is feeling better!

Trading Score
    6 (100%)

I am sure this doesnt surprise anyone but just in case you have not heard, this is from "Gas Price Today"

JUST IN TIME FOR THE LONG WEEKEND …… A 3 cent a litre increase in the GTA and most of Southern Ontario
    Gas prices to RISE SHARPLY overnight for Friday May 16.

Trading Score
    6 (100%)

OK-gotta run, back to back auditions today, thank goodness they are close together, have a wonderful day Qcrew...

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Good Morning. way to go Marlies
    Alohamon - thanks for the heads up on he gas increase. Started filling the boat gas cans last week but based on the weather report, I'm not even taking the boat out of the warehouse.

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Morning Q-sters

Woo Hoo Habs win game 7 over the Bruins!!!

Thnx for the gas spike heads up Aloha...Good luck at the auditions today!!!

Cheers to thirsty Thursday Q-mates

Believe In Who You Are Spartacus's Avatar
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Good Morning my Q friends. Happy Thirsty Thursday CHEERS!!!
    Way to go!!!! Habs Bye Bye Bruins won't miss you.
    Another day in the Colliseum with the Gladiators YAAAHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!

Trading Score
    4 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by alohamom View Post
    OK-gotta run, back to back auditions today, thank goodness they are close together, have a wonderful day Qcrew...
    good luck!
    ROMEO, 22hicks, WolfDio and 6 others like this.

Still keeping the faith SillyLoocie's Avatar
    Trading Score
    4 (100%)

Good Morning all. I am very happy that our Jester helped out a pooch in trouble. It's a good thing that Baxter was on duty. Our dog was keeping a very low profile during the thundering-lightening she gets antsy. I know she is not going to be very fond of any fireworks she may hear over the weekend.

I am am having a quiet day. No medical appointments! Yippee! I was at TGH & PMH yesterday. I am finding my life has turned into Waiting Room Frolic. I am feeling well today & still on track. Just outside the Spiritual reflection room there was a quote written on a banner that struck a chord with me.

"Gratitude unlocks the fullness of life. It turns what we have into enough and more" - Melodie Beattie.

Still keeping the faith SillyLoocie's Avatar
    Trading Score
    4 (100%)

There has been some pictures of some very lovely looking little lassies on here. I simply must share a picture of a little guy. He loves music, bathtime, animals, toys that make nice loud noises, napping, pear juice & food. Although his table manners still need some refining, he is single & he loves to snuggle.

Name:  Baby L.jpg
Views: 308
Size:  42.0 KB

Thread Information