User Tag List

Page 7583 of 11781 FirstFirst ... 6583 7083 7483 7533 7573 7581 7582 7583 7584 7585 7593 7633 7683 8083 8583 ... LastLast
Results 113,731 to 113,745 of 176709
Like Tree1334446Likes

Thread: Club Q Q107-Loyalty Club (Southern ON Only) v4

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Good morning I think! Ever wake up and go into full panic mode. That was my morning at 5:00am. Now the panic goes back to what I mention about my health the other day. I woke up with a pain in my chest on my left side.Now the pain is intense but it does not feel like my heart, but it’s the only thing that’s going through my head. I struggle and get out of bed, walk around, go to the can but it’s not helping. I lie back down thinking, hoping it’s a rib out of place. I rub my chest and it feels like a rib out, and I check my pulse and it’s basically normal, but the mind is going no its not, you better get up and go to the hospital. Well I get up and go lay down on the floor trying to crack my back hoping it’s my back. Now because of my bad back I have learned to crack it and my hips pretty good. I tried for five minutes but all the snaps and crackles were not helping. Finally a small pop around my ribs and pain disappears. I lied there drenched in sweat thinking is it gone, or is it in my mind just hoping. I get up and its gone, I want to yell and scream, but its 5:00 in the morning and everyone’s a sleep, and no one knows the panic you been though and I want to celebrate!! But no celebration just a bowl of Cheerios. I got to work early and walked about three kilometers and have felt fine. And that’s another thing I got to work early but I was supposed to be at the dentist at 8:00am, to fix the broken filling from weeks ago, but he was going on vacation. Well the voice mail said that his air travel plans had to be changed as there was a problem at conference he was at and they want to reschedule me to next week.Wonder if the problem was the weather too nice!!
    Madchives – in London we used the Hop On Hop off open top bus tours and they have here. So you can tour around. If they see something they want to check out, hop off for as long or as little as they want. And they can go at their own pace and pick out what they want to see or do.
    Wolfie – that sucks, good luck on your search, hope you find a better opportunity!
    Kawam – Happy Birthday!!

Believe In Who You Are Spartacus's Avatar
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Good morning my Q friends. Happy Birthday Kawam!!
    Have a good day.
    Another day in the Colliseum with the Gladiators YAAAHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!

LIVE EVERY MIN. 2 THE MAX 22hicks's Avatar
    Trading Score
    2 (100%)

Wolfie, you're much to valuable and hard-working to be treated like that, esp after all you've given up for them. If you haven't spoken to your boss already, I would, but I would also be actively pursuing another job. Anyone would be lucky to have you.

Your boss should just -

Name:  GET HEAD OUT OF ASS.jpg
Views: 146
Size:  6.5 KB

Trading Score
    2 (100%)

KT, I don't know what to say; I can imagine the panic you were feeling, but so relieved it wasn't your heart.
    PLEASE, take care of yourself.

Still keeping the faith SillyLoocie's Avatar
    Trading Score
    4 (100%)

Hey Kawam it’s your birthday, it has rolled around again,
    Well you do something sporty or just relaxing in your den?
    Are you having a party with the traditional cake & ice cream?
    I think you probably get that the aging part goes along with following your dream,
    Extra smiles from all of us, your Smart Canuck friends & crew,
    We’re all in the birthday song mode, as we sing birthday songs to you,
    This makes you a Virgo & I've heard your quest for knowledge is endless,
    You’re organized & rational & you ignore stubborn folks, who bend-less,
    Happy Birthday & here is to you with a Loocie hug & smooch,
    Don’t worry about your cupcakes being swiped, I've hired a security pooch.

Name:  security .jpg
Views: 611
Size:  127.8 KB

Still keeping the faith SillyLoocie's Avatar
    Trading Score
    4 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Knottythots View Post
    Good morning I think! Ever wake up and go into full panic mode. That was my morning at 5:00am. Now the panic goes back to what I mention about my health the other day. I woke up with a pain in my chest on my left side.Now the pain is intense but it does not feel like my heart, but it’s the only thing that’s going through my head. I struggle and get out of bed, walk around, go to the can but it’s not helping. I lie back down thinking, hoping it’s a rib out of place. I rub my chest and it feels like a rib out, and I check my pulse and it’s basically normal, but the mind is going no its not, you better get up and go to the hospital. Well I get up and go lay down on the floor trying to crack my back hoping it’s my back. Now because of my bad back I have learned to crack it and my hips pretty good. I tried for five minutes but all the snaps and crackles were not helping. Finally a small pop around my ribs and pain disappears. I lied there drenched in sweat thinking is it gone, or is it in my mind just hoping. I get up and its gone, I want to yell and scream, but its 5:00 in the morning and everyone’s a sleep, and no one knows the panic you been though and I want to celebrate!! But no celebration just a bowl of Cheerios. I got to work early and walked about three kilometers and have felt fine. And that’s another thing I got to work early but I was supposed to be at the dentist at 8:00am, to fix the broken filling from weeks ago, but he was going on vacation. Well the voice mail said that his air travel plans had to be changed as there was a problem at conference he was at and they want to reschedule me to next week.Wonder if the problem was the weather too nice!!
    Madchives – in London we used the Hop On Hop off open top bus tours and they have here. So you can tour around. If they see something they want to check out, hop off for as long or as little as they want. And they can go at their own pace and pick out what they want to see or do.
    Wolfie – that sucks, good luck on your search, hope you find a better opportunity!
    Kawam – Happy Birthday!!
    Please take care. You must be feeling more than a little unsettled. You have endured a lot lately....I sure hope that you turn the corner really soon.

Commander:Northern armies rock lobster's Avatar
    No one goes off-trail. No one walks alone.
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

• Neil and Pegi had a son Ben, who was born with cerebral palsy, the same condition that effected his first son Zeke, who he had with Carrie Snodgrass. When he wrote this song, Neil was going through a grueling program to treat Ben which took 12-hour-days, 7-days-a-week, and involved the whole family. And that's what this song means: Sometimes you have a healthy kid, and sometimes you have a disabled one. Sometimes you get T-bone, and sometimes you don't.

@
    ;

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Wishing you the best kawam today and the rest of the year!!!

Commander:Northern armies rock lobster's Avatar
    No one goes off-trail. No one walks alone.
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

from when the Stones still remembered how to play music.

Trading Score
    2 (100%)

You have given out too much Reputation in the last 24 hours, try again later.

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by Lee03 View Post
    That is so wrong Wolfie....

Is your boss approachable to talk to??? Maybe they can have both of you on "standby"? Maybe he didn't realize that you wanted the extra standby???
    Quote Originally Posted by the H team View Post
    Happy Hump Day Q sters,
    it was a warm, cloudy day & just before 5pm, it poured like crazy. by the time i got home, it had slowed down, so i was able to get in thehouse without getting soaked. Had to go out about an hour later & it was back to pouring buckets of water. the winds where blowing & i could see the water going across the road like ocean waves. everyone hold on o your hats & umbrellas.

glad you guys had a great time.

so to hear your boss gave your standby away. i hope you can find something or as Lee mentioned, maybe talk to your boss & the both of you can alternate weekends.
    I saw the Email that he sent...
    The Knife went too Deep for "Compromise".

I live in a Cartoon World as I am surrounded by Characters.

Trading Score
    1 (100%)

Thanks to everyone for the Birthday Wishes. Had a Great day today so far. Free lunch at Chatterpaul's in Whitby (Highly recommended, Great food and a Great atmosphere). Off the our local theatre tonight. Thanks again

Plan to party with all the Grandchildren this weekend

Trading Score
    2 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by kawam View Post
    Thanks to everyone for the Birthday Wishes. Had a Great day today so far. Free lunch at Chatterpaul's in Whitby (Highly recommended, Great food and a Great atmosphere). Off the our local theatre tonight. Thanks again

Plan to party with all the Grandchildren this weekend
    I hear it's fantastic.
    You should have stopped by to say hello. Only 5 minutes from there.
    Enjoy the theatre tonight, and the w/end with the grand kids.

Trading Score
    1 (100%)

Happy Birthday Kawam

Thanks Karl..........Did you get me a cake?

Thread Information