User Tag List

Page 8092 of 11781 FirstFirst ... 7092 7592 7992 8042 8082 8090 8091 8092 8093 8094 8102 8142 8192 8592 9092 ... LastLast
Results 121,366 to 121,380 of 176708
Like Tree1334446Likes

Thread: Club Q Q107-Loyalty Club (Southern ON Only) v4

Still keeping the faith SillyLoocie's Avatar
    Trading Score
    4 (100%)

I am relieved to learn that little boy has been found, but without vital signs. I hope we see a miracle happen here & that they are able to revive him.

What a tragedy.

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

An invention called the Loo-cy for snow removal

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iF05gg9odYU

Trading Score
    1 (100%)

Q107 PRESENTS:

DEF LEPPARD

Tuesday, July 14th at the Molson Canadian Amphitheatre!

Toronto’s Rock, Q107 is hooking you up again! Now’s your chance to buy tickets to Def Leppard with Styx & Tesla on Tuesday, July 14th at the Molson Canadian Amphitheatre!
    Tickets for this show go on sale on Saturday, February 21st at 10:00am!
    But since you’re a member of Club Q, you can buy tickets through this exclusive Club Q Ticket Presale running from Friday, February 20th at 12:00pm – 10:00pm (or until tickets run out).

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

An MTA worker in New York found a filthy dog living in the subway last week . . . cleaned her up . . . and decided to adopt her. Now the before-and-after photos are going viral, because it doesn't even look like the same dog.
    Maie

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

I need caffeine.

Ran out of coffee. Found a small container of decaf in the lazy susan. Brewed a pot this morning. Surprisingly, taste buds said "not bad" but it didn't fool the rest of my body. I have a wicked bad headache - either from caffeine withdrawal or from the myriad of less than helpful help-desk people I've talked to this morning (likely from a combination of both).

I'm not in a wonderful mood and I can't seem to shake it.

I placed my first call at 9 am - had experienced all 4 moods by 9:03 am.
    Quote Originally Posted by Lee03 View Post
    Courage is not the absence of fear but acting in spite of it.

Trading Score
    4 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by SillyLoocie View Post
    I am relieved to learn that little boy has been found, but without vital signs. I hope we see a miracle happen here & that they are able to revive him.

What a tragedy.
    unfortunately, no happy ending

680News Toronto@680News
    #BREAKING: Boy, 3, dies in hospital after being found outside without a pulse near Bathurst, Hwy. 401, #Toronto police say. #Elijah
    ROMEO, 22hicks, rockit and 4 others like this.

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Just to show you it's not a waste of time to sign petitions!

This doesn't mean all battery cages will be gone but it is a good step in the right direction. So many many animals need help....we could never imagine living as they do, and yes they do feel!!!

Sodexo: Stop Purchasing Eggs From Battery-Cage Farms.

by The Humane League · 130,714 supporters

Petition Update

VICTORY! Sodexo Agrees to End Its Support of Cruel Battery Cages!

The Humane League

Feb 19, 2015 — In just a few short weeks, after hearing from hundreds of thousands of people like you, the second largest food service provider in the country is committing to a new animal welfare policy which will affect millions of animals for years to come - total phase-out of eggs from battery cages, banning veal crates, and a new policy on painkillers for dehorning, tail docking, and castration.

This historic victory is one of the largest blows ever to battery cages and sets a new precedent for the industry.

You joined our campaign and made history. You made donations that made this possible. You signed the petition. You posted on Facebook. You tweeted. You made phone calls. YOU NEVER GAVE UP.

AND IT WORKED!

The first domino of 2015 has fallen. The end of battery cages could be sooner than we ever thought. These historic victories that will spare countless animals from the worst factory farm abuses are only possible because of you.

Let's celebrate this monumental victory while remembering that there is so much more work to be done on behalf of animals

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by heartgirl99 View Post

680News Toronto@680News
    #BREAKING: Boy, 3, dies in hospital after being found outside without a pulse near Bathurst, Hwy. 401, #Toronto police say. #Elijah
    So sad HG, No parent should have to go something so tragic. I always feared something like this would happen to one of children and praise the stars it didn't.

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Glad he wasn't at any of the Tim's around here!!

Man pulls out his ‘Timbits’ at Winnipeg Tim Hortons, is still served

By Shane Gibson Metro
    Share this Article

Handout/WPS Winnipeg police released surveillance video photos of a man who allegedly exposed himself while waiting in line at a Tim Hortons on Kenaston Boulevard Feb. 2. Winnipeg police are asking for the public’s help tracking down a man who pulled more than his wallet out while in line at a coffee shop earlier this month.
    Investigators released security camera footage Thursday of a man they say exposed himself while calmly waiting in line, ordering—and then receiving that order—at the Tim Hortons on Kenaston Boulevard Feb. 2.
    “Obviously these pictures have been cropped and modified so it is appropriate for us to make public,” said police spokesperson Const. Jason Michalyshen, adding the video shows a hole had been cut in the man’s pants. “It appears that he modified these pants in some way so he could be exposed, I’m not going to go any further than that.

But it’s a very clear indicator of his intentions.”
    Michalyshen said the exposure was so blatant investigators have received a complaint from a customer who noticed it while going through the restaurant’s drive-thru.
    Police say a man who was in a nearby parking lot with his young daughter shortly after also reported seeing a man exposing himself. Investigators believe it’s the same suspect.
    “No one in our community needs to be subjected to this,” Michalyshen said. “Despite the fact there’s no violence, despite the fact there’s no contact, it’s still very serious.
    Last edited by ecat444; Thu, Feb 19th, 2015 at 05:17 PM.

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Skynyrd, Lou Reed and Leslie West Mountain at in NY back in 1974.

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by heartgirl99 View Post

680News Toronto@680News
    What a sad story, where were the parents and how did such a young soul get out into the night and for that matter – not be spotted by anyone. Such a tragic loss

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Tables turned...............

Commander:Northern armies rock lobster's Avatar
    No one goes off-trail. No one walks alone.
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Frozen falls

Commander:Northern armies rock lobster's Avatar
    No one goes off-trail. No one walks alone.
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Hard freeze here tonight, had to cover the plants!

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

One of my pet peeves with Toronto Services has been resolved. Check that - a resolution has been put in motion.

In 25 years, not once did I have to call the Town of Markham regarding refuse/recycle issues. Since August, I've placed 5 calls to 311. Three of the five were to request the recycle truck return to pick up the overflow bag. There were no packing infractions and the bag was clearly visible - everything was up to Toronto's blue bin code. The recycle guy was just too lazy to get out of his truck and pick up the overflow bag.

This afternoon I replaced an order to up-size my blue bin. Sometime in the next 14 days, on the next recycle day, my blue bin should miraculously grow from a medium to an extra large.

I just don't know where I'm going to store the super huge container. Mom had medium sizes for both garbage and blue because that was the largest container size to fit in the garage. But, let me deal with one annoyance at a time.

And for anyone keeping count - Markham recycling and waste, IMHO, is FAR SUPERIOR to Toronto. Both Green and Recycle are picked up WEEKLY and more items are accepted in Markham recycling boxes. Moreover, the service is covered by some of the lowest property taxes in the GTA - no extra "curbside" charges on the utility bill.

Gad I'm in a mood today ..........
    Courage is not the absence of fear but acting in spite of it.

Thread Information