User Tag List

Page 8831 of 11781 FirstFirst ... 7831 8331 8731 8781 8821 8829 8830 8831 8832 8833 8841 8881 8931 9331 9831 ... LastLast
Results 132,451 to 132,465 of 176709
Like Tree1334446Likes

Thread: Club Q Q107-Loyalty Club (Southern ON Only) v4

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Wishing all affected by return to school a safe and successful day.
    Here's a couple of relevant smiles:

Why was school easier for cave people? Because there was no history to study!
    Why did the M&M go to school? Because he really wanted to be a Smartie!
    Septuagenarians show the way

Trading Score
    17 (100%)

Good morning, everyone.

We had a flash rainstorm yesterday - went from bright sunshine to dark clouds and heavy rain back to bright sunshine within 5 minutes. Mother Nature was kind enough to offer an apology to all who got soaked in the form of a pretty rainbow.

Name:  P1100350.jpg
Views: 130
Size:  39.8 KB

Tonight I'm off to see another play. Sigh, I am such a junkie when it comes to theatre.

Brats are annoyed that there is no sunshine to nap in, so they're complaining. Better give them some treats to make everyone happy.

Hope everyone has a wonderful day.

For a smile, see our vids: http://www.youtube.com/lilyquincy

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Good morning, that was a great weekend.
    Jester – nice picture from the Jazz cruise, and I had not head of Genetics, not bad.
    Randy – I for one miss Kim, I grew up seeing him in the bars, and I liked the insight in to his and others music. I like Mo and John, but there show I have turned off more than I have listened.
    Kawam – congrasts on the 5 gold hearts
    Andit – nice EX pictures
    Rockit – bad neck will drive you crazy, good luck.

Trading Score
    4 (100%)

CALL NOW!

GOOD LUCK!

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Welcome back Karl
    Nice rainbow, Andit
    Rockit, try an osteopath for your neck. I find they do a much better job than the dr or chiropractor. hope you feel better soon.
    NASCAR SEASON is complete for 2021.
    Kyle Larson wins his 1st Nascar Championship.

nascar:a way of life
    everything else is just a game

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Berndawg, 22hicks, rockit and 7 others like this.

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Smiles

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Dog Chained Up For A Decade Has The Sweetest Reaction To Being Set Free By Anna SwartzFollow05 August 2015

GET OUR NEWSLETTER

Rusty didn't seem sweet or playful at all when Jared Piper first met him. He was chained up in a yard in Phoenix, Arizona, barking at passersby all day. But one day Jared decided to stop and say hello.

Vimeo/JaredPiper It turned out that Rusty was just lonely, and deeply craving some human affection. Jared began to stop by every day, and Rusty grew friendlier and friendlier, wagging his tail for treats and laying his head along the fence.
    But Rusty's conditions were deplorable: Jared had never seen him off the chain, he had flies all over his body and a tumor on his belly. Jared knew he had to get Rusty somewhere safe.

Vimeo/JaredPiper One day as Jared was stopping to hang out with Rusty, his owner came out of the house. She casually told Jared that Rusty had been chained up for 10-15 years ... it was all he knew.
    Jared told her he wasn't leaving without Rusty. At first she resisted, telling Jared that Rusty would bite or attack him, but he was insistent.

Vimeo/JaredPiper Finally she handed his chain over the Jared and the two left together. Rusty didn't bite, he wasn't even scared — he just walked triumphantly alongside his rescuer.

Vimeo/JaredPiper At the vet's office they had to cut Rusty's collar off his neck since it hadn't been unhooked for so many years.
    Even though Rusty was seeing and smelling new places and people, he wasn't defensive or aggressive. He took everything in as though he were completely ready for a new life.

Vimeo/JaredPiper And then Rusty enjoyed his very first bath. It took a long time to scrub off the dirt and motor oil that was caked into his coat.

Vimeo/JaredPiper Jared couldn't adopt Rusty himself, but he gave him a place to stay while they looked for an adoptive family. Meanwhile Rusty got all the medical care he needed and became a healthy, happy dog.
    And then, amazingly, Jared found the perfect family for Rusty. A big house with a huge yard to run around in, loving humans and lots of doggie brothers and sisters. It was basically paradise for Rusty.

Vimeo/JaredPiper Rusty probably had no idea what he was missing out on for the 10 or so years he lived chained up in a dirty yard, but as soon as he got a taste of the good life, he was hooked.
    Now he has what every dog deserves — a loving, happy home. And it's all because someone stopped to check on an unfriendly-looking dog chained up in a stranger's yard.

No dog should spend his whole life chained up outdoors — dogs rely on interaction with humans for their sense of safety and community, they need our love.

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Very nice how that compassionate guy named Jared helped this dog have a much much better life. How could that woman keep the poor dog chained up like that for 10 years?????? Must have a cruelty streak in her and love to inflict pain or sure doesn't have any feelings......how awful that it happens to many other animals all over......so very, very sad at least this one is happy now thanks to a stranger.

Hey, sorry about your neck rockit, that must be terrible.............

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

My kids all had a good day at school. And Justin is as bad as Harper. He voted in favor of bill C-51.

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Amazing story ecat, unbelievable anyone could do that to any animal and really big hugs for Jared.

Trading Score
    4 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Berndawg View Post
    My kids all had a good day at school. And Justin is as bad as Harper. He voted in favor of bill C-51.
    they're all the same
    i don't know who to vote for
    22hicks, rockit, Lee03 and 6 others like this.

Trading Score
    4 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by ecat444 View Post
    Very nice how that compassionate guy named Jared helped this dog have a much much better life. How could that woman keep the poor dog chained up like that for 10 years?????? Must have a cruelty streak in her and love to inflict pain or sure doesn't have any feelings......how awful that it happens to many other animals all over......so very, very sad at least this one is happy now thanks to a stranger.

Hey, sorry about your neck rockit, that must be terrible.............
    nice happy ending to that story, ecat!
    ROMEO, 22hicks, rockit and 9 others like this.

Trading Score
    1 (100%)

Tough game to watch. Jay's win.......Yanks lose .

Night all

Thread Information