User Tag List

Page 2181 of 11781 FirstFirst ... 1181 1681 2081 2131 2171 2179 2180 2181 2182 2183 2191 2231 2281 2681 3181 ... LastLast
Results 32,701 to 32,715 of 176708
Like Tree1334446Likes

Thread: Club Q Q107-Loyalty Club (Southern ON Only) v4

Sazzy
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

what time to recupe.. I had to work at 9am - 3pm . then come to markham and do other job

Quote Originally Posted by 22hicks View Post
    aren't u glad these things r on Friday night, so u have a chance to recuperate !!
    kawam likes this.

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

I have a bad hang over.....so worth it
    kawam likes this.

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Good day Qsters

Nice to hear all had a good time Friday night , those paying for it should know better by now LOL.

We never learn.
    kawam likes this.

Sazzy
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Well I have had enough work for today .. I am heading home .. nice hot bath . relax, sleep, Car show in the morning with kids. and maybe sister. see you a bit later.

Oh Mechman is Shannon in better mood .. tell her it was nice meeting her. cya
    kawam likes this.

Trading Score
    17 (100%)

Hope everyone enjoyed their day.

I saw an interesting play this afternoon called Seeds. It's "documentary theatre", pseudo interactive theatre, set up as a documentary. A little different from what I'm used to, but very well done. The play begins with a conflict between a farmer & a mega corporation wanting royalty payments for seeds, delves into discussions about genetically modified foods, media bias, junk science, & how research is funded. Every time the play seems to lean towards a certain bias, a new truth is revealed, sending things in another direction.

I really appreciated not being preached to.

Better get back to my baking. I'm meeting friends tomorrow, but have to finish everything tonight, since my hydro will be off tomorrow morning (yeah, for doing testing on a Sunday - hope the tourists don't mind the cold & dark galleries ).

Night all.
    Last edited by Andit; Sat, Feb 25th, 2012 at 08:49 PM.
    kawam likes this.

For a smile, see our vids: http://www.youtube.com/lilyquincy

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

M&M's Final End Secret Word Contest
    http://finalend.ca/Register.aspx

Word is: appetizers

Link to $3.00 off $30 Coupon: http://finalend.ca/images/pdf/Coupon_FinalEnd.pdf
    Last edited by Mechman47; Sat, Feb 25th, 2012 at 08:53 PM. Reason: added coupon link
    kawam likes this.

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Hi Everyone!

I've been out most of the day. Last night was a good time with good music and people but I'm feeling the effects of the beer which I usually don't, not with beer........a few of us were in the mood to party and I kind of wish I hadn't partied quite so much.....

I did take a few pictures but they are a little dark, I'll try to post a couple tomorrow if I can, last time I tried the computer wouldn't let me post the pics on SC for some reason.....I got a good one of BWW and CRN if they don't mind me posting it.

I also have a few extra tics for Teenage Head and Lighthouse should anyone who wasn't there last night be interested. Lighthouse did a good show there last year which a few of us attended.

RL - I don't think I'll celebrate BAT-erday like CAT-urday, Bats are not my favorite creature.
    kawam likes this.

LIVE EVERY MIN. 2 THE MAX 22hicks's Avatar
    Trading Score
    2 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by mizzsazzyazz View Post
    what time to recupe.. I had to work at 9am - 3pm . then come to markham and do other job
    awe, I'm sorry.
    2 jobs, wow, I couldn't have done it today
    kawam likes this.

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Good day Q folks.

It sounds like a great time was had by all at last night's concert at S.A.

The karate tournement was a lot of fun. Hundreds of competitors today from around the Province and probably a few thousand people overall. Ainsley was able to get a medal in sparring but didn't get any trophies or medals for her kata or weapons form, but she had a really good time. Her club did pretty well and I think that everyone from the club was able to score something. What a long day though!

Hope everyone had a good Saturday. I'm definitely looking forward to sleeping in Psunday!
    kawam likes this.

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

The gang.
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    kawam likes this.

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by the H team View Post
    Q was also giving out tickets for the upcoming lighthouse concert on friday march 9th & teenage head concert friday march 16th at the SA. i scored a few extra if anyone wants one.
    also have extra tickets for michael white & the white doing zeppelin iv for saturday march 3rd at the SA if anyone's interested.

Lighthouse?! You betcha. - Do you think March 9th will be a Sunny Day?
    kawam likes this.
    Courage is not the absence of fear but acting in spite of it.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Had a wonderful time last night with everyone!

Hope everyone has a GRAND weekend!
    kawam likes this.

Computer Techy at large! TO_Harley's Avatar
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Would love to see Lighthouse, but I am already going to 3 Dog Night on the 10th. Don't think I can handle 2 concerts in the same weekend.
    kawam likes this.

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by ecat444 View Post
    Hi Everyone!

I've been out most of the day. Last night was a good time with good music and people but I'm feeling the effects of the beer which I usually don't, not with beer........a few of us were in the mood to party and I kind of wish I hadn't partied quite so much.....

I did take a few pictures but they are a little dark, I'll try to post a couple tomorrow if I can, last time I tried the computer wouldn't let me post the pics on SC for some reason.....I got a good one of BWW and CRN if they don't mind me posting it.

I also have a few extra tics for Teenage Head and Lighthouse should anyone who wasn't there last night be interested. Lighthouse did a good show there last year which a few of us attended.

RL - I don't think I'll celebrate BAT-erday like CAT-urday, Bats are not my favorite creature.
    I didn't really have that much to drink, and yet, I still got a headache afterwards. Maybe we had a bad batch of Amsterdam good beer!

I never even noticed any picture taking.Then maybe there's a chance that my eyes will be open and I won't look too stunned, as in almost every flash picture... and I want to look reasonably un-wide, too. After all, I don't celebrate "Faturday"...
    kawam likes this.

Everything is Awesome! :D
    Trading Score
    37 (100%)

That is awesome, Tad!

Congratulations to Ainsley on winning that medal in sparring, and on her first Provincical tournament too! :D

Glad u guys had a fun day!

Great group photo! - Thanks for sharing!

Quote Originally Posted by tad01 View Post
    Good morning Q folks. Happy Caturday!

I'm off to Hamilton today to cheer on Ainsley as she competes in the Provincial Open Karate Championships. Should be a lot of fun. Her first Provincial tournement!

Have a great day folks.
    The gang.

Good day Q folks.

It sounds like a great time was had by all at last night's concert at S.A.

The karate tournement was a lot of fun. Hundreds of competitors today from around the Province and probably a few thousand people overall. Ainsley was able to get a medal in sparring but didn't get any trophies or medals for her kata or weapons form, but she had a really good time. Her club did pretty well and I think that everyone from the club was able to score something. What a long day though!

Hope everyone had a good Saturday. I'm definitely looking forward to sleeping in Psunday!
    kawam likes this.

Thread Information