User Tag List

Page 3324 of 11781 FirstFirst ... 2324 2824 3224 3274 3314 3322 3323 3324 3325 3326 3334 3374 3424 3824 4324 ... LastLast
Results 49,846 to 49,860 of 176708
Like Tree1334446Likes

Thread: Club Q Q107-Loyalty Club (Southern ON Only) v4

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Trading Score
    6 (100%)

Happy Monday everyone! Hope it was a great weekend for everyone. Gotta run my lines for this aft-the role I am auditioning for is that of an eccentric madam (most would say this is fairly close to typecasting!) but of course I woke up with a zit on my chin. I never had acne as a teen, only the occasional pimple here and there-now I am mid-40s and suddenly I get them all the time!!! it sucks-thinking it is hormones or something.Thanks to everyone for you good luck wishes, really do appreciate your support and kindness- Enjoy the day and stay cool...

I'm here for the Survivor Pool

Still keeping the faith SillyLoocie's Avatar
    Trading Score
    4 (100%)

Monday Greetings!!

You know we should all be ashamed of ourselves for not mentioning that yesterday was Bobby Sherman's 69th birthday.

I used to love him you know & his cute mug decorated a section of my bedroom wall with posters from Tiger Beat Magazine & 16 Magazine. I did not let the age difference cloud my feelings for him. I was in LOVE!!

If he wasn't the first concerts I saw, he was one of the first. I saw him about 1971ish at the O'Keefe Centre. It was a very noisy event, but it was quite a lot of fun for a gaggle of screaming girls & the parents who weathered a very "shrilling" experience.

Name:  Bobby Sherman.jpg
Views: 1201
Size:  20.1 KB

Trading Score
    6 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by user-id View Post
    Star Wars - Call Me Maybe

"Hey, I just met you / And this is crazy / But I'm your father / So join me maybe?"

OMG! This is awesome-I love the Chewbacca part! Did you guys know in my car you cant call "Shotgun" you have to call "Chewie" if you want to fly beside me

Trading Score
    1 (100%)

Good morning fellow Canucks!
    I heard this morning that it was Bruce Springsteen week. That ought to be a good show to see. I've never been to a Springsteen concert but have heard all kinds of good things about one.

Is it just me or is there no spot on the Q web site to plug in the song yet?

Stay cool fellow Canucks!

Trading Score
    1 (100%)

Oh, I see heartgirl has already started a spreadsheet!
    Awesome heartgirl!

Trading Score
    4 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by kenrod View Post
    Good morning fellow Canucks!
    I heard this morning that it was Bruce Springsteen week. That ought to be a good show to see. I've never been to a Springsteen concert but have heard all kinds of good things about one.

Is it just me or is there no spot on the Q web site to plug in the song yet?

Stay cool fellow Canucks!
    Look on the contest page, kenrod. There's a link there.

Trading Score
    17 (100%)

Good morning, everyone.

Another busy day ahead of me. Errands, meetings, ice cream socials. Gotta love Mondays.

Hope everyone has a wonderful day.

For a smile, see our vids: http://www.youtube.com/lilyquincy

LIVE EVERY MIN. 2 THE MAX 22hicks's Avatar
    Trading Score
    2 (100%)

g.m. all

well, it's back to the old grind
    Attached Images Attached Images  

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Last Christmas the kween's best friend (we call her the Lady in Waiting) gave me Coldplay tix for tonight's show at ACC as a gift; so she and I will be there in some good seats at 7p.m. for Marina and her Diamonds - good solo Welsh artist that I've seen on Jools Holland and a Scottish/Zambian gal named Emile Sande. Looking forward to an enjoyable evening and will be giving a report manana.
    Hope everyone enjoys their week opener.

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by the H team View Post
    evening Q sters,

Welcome Back ARGO! great to see you back. glad work sees to be going so well. if you happen to like Foot in Cold Water, they're playing at the SA this Saturday, i have extra tickets. you could party with us SCers
    apparently it rained buckets in Oakville, Burlington & Hamilton area. streets were flooded & some basements got flooded too. rain missed us completely, would have been nice. oh no, hopefully it didn't flood work. i know sometimes there has been an issue with flooding when there has been a bad storm. i might have an inside swimming pool at work tomorrow.
    good nite all, time to hit the sack. with the boss on holidays & it being Monday, it'll be a zoo.
    Quote Originally Posted by NatureBug View Post

Good Morning! Such an amazing weekend but just when we got home, the thunder and lightning and pouring rain started. Austin and I stayed in the van for over 1/2 hour. LOL. At least we had drinks and food, so I pulled out my book and we waited the storm out. It took me a very long time to get doggy out of the van after it stopped because he was still shaking. Finally when he saw his friend next door, he got out to say HI.
    we didn't get any rain up north either, but it probably should have rained yesterday.... you could "see" the humidity in the air.... it's beautiful here again today with very few clouds, but they're calling for very high winds and the chances of a thunder boomer later today...

Hope everyone has a great day!!

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by The Jester View Post
    Last Christmas the kween's best friend (we call her the Lady in Waiting) gave me Coldplay tix for tonight's show at ACC as a gift; so she and I will be there in some good seats at 7p.m. for Marina and her Diamonds - good solo Welsh artist that I've seen on Jools Holland and a Scottish/Zambian gal named Emile Sande. Looking forward to an enjoyable evening and will be giving a report manana.
    Have a great time at the show tonight!!!

Trading Score
    6 (100%)

Last Christmas the kween's best friend (we call her the Lady in Waiting) gave me Coldplay tix for tonight's show at ACC as a gift; so she and I will be there in some good seats .
    NICE! Enjoy-should be a good show...

Trading Score
    1 (100%)

Enjoy the show!

Trading Score
    4 (100%)

monday monday!

Thread Information