User Tag List

Page 4417 of 11781 FirstFirst ... 3417 3917 4317 4367 4407 4415 4416 4417 4418 4419 4427 4467 4517 4917 5417 ... LastLast
Results 66,241 to 66,255 of 176708
Like Tree1334446Likes

Thread: Club Q Q107-Loyalty Club (Southern ON Only) v4

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

I live in a Cartoon World as I am surrounded by Characters.

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

*Is that a Trick Question?*

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by crazyredneck View Post
    nothing like the warmer days of toronto with a beverageAttachment 153828
    I seem to recognize someone, wonder who that could be??? >.>

I haven't been on them so I can't attest to road conditions but no if I can see the road and tips of grass we didn't get as walloped as we have before. I know south of milton has it cause when someone asks ME if it's bad up here I know it sucks down there...oh well there went seeing him. Also heard from my source about the mall chaos as he informed me he responded to a call about a shoplifter at Winners yesterday; if any of you were at Cloverdale Mall, that's why the cops showed up around 5-530 last night lol.

CONGRATS ON YOUR BLUE HEART MUM, ITS YOUR FAVOURITE COLOUR :D

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Good Morning. Very quiet at work, the phone has not rung and very few emails. On Christmas day I just finished cleaning and getting a fire going when my wife comes over and says what’s wrong with the TV. I said it was working a few minutes ago as we watched the Disney parade. Sure enough it will not come on. It’s one of those HD Sony projection screens and you have the replace the bulb as it goes every 5,000 hours. I pull it and sure enough it’s blown. You have to figure the one day it’s going to go is the day everything is closed. So I grab the old push button TV that I have had for over 30 years and sit this 20” in front of the 50” dam it looked like picture in picture. So I surf the net seeing who will be open Boxing Day or the 27th so I can buy the new bulb. I see the last place got the last one, so I dial up the number to see what the holiday hours are and the guy answers the phone. His work number transfers to his home number when the place is closed. So I ask when you are open next, he asked what I was looking for then told me he would pick it up from the shop and meet me at a local gas station by his house, which was fairly close to my house. He was on time and was a nice guy, by 4:00 pm the TV was up and running. So anybody who has Sony products and needs repairs or parts in the Unionville area please call Simon at Videophase as I highly recommend him. He said his name was Simon…………..maybe I heard it wrong it may have been Santa.
    Wayne have a great trip
    H team – congrats on the new blue

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Someone got a fine looking coat for Christmas!

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by Knottythots View Post
    Good Morning. Very quiet at work, the phone has not rung and very few emails. On Christmas day I just finished cleaning and getting a fire going when my wife comes over and says what’s wrong with the TV. I said it was working a few minutes ago as we watched the Disney parade. Sure enough it will not come on. It’s one of those HD Sony projection screens and you have the replace the bulb as it goes every 5,000 hours. I pull it and sure enough it’s blown. You have to figure the one day it’s going to go is the day everything is closed. So I grab the old push button TV that I have had for over 30 years and sit this 20” in front of the 50” dam it looked like picture in picture. So I surf the net seeing who will be open Boxing Day or the 27th so I can buy the new bulb. I see the last place got the last one, so I dial up the number to see what the holiday hours are and the guy answers the phone. His work number transfers to his home number when the place is closed. So I ask when you are open next, he asked what I was looking for then told me he would pick it up from the shop and meet me at a local gas station by his house, which was fairly close to my house. He was on time and was a nice guy, by 4:00 pm the TV was up and running. So anybody who has Sony products and needs repairs or parts in the Unionville area please call Simon at Videophase as I highly recommend him. He said his name was Simon…………..maybe I heard it wrong it may have been Santa.
    Wayne have a great trip
    What a great Chrismas Story K.T. talk about customer service

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by The Jester View Post

Someone got a fine looking coat for Christmas!
    Name:  Jo.jpg
Views: 266
Size:  59.0 KB

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Not bragging; but woke up with 6" that needed to be cleared from our extra long driveway this morning. That and two cars that had to be brushed off. Shoveled a path from the road to the end of the backyard so the dog could do his thing; but he went on strike. Finally the kween came out and convinced him to redecorate the perfect white snow. Took me 2 hours of combined brush; shovel and snowblower (which was very hard to start this year) and happy to say that it's all done.

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by Knottythots View Post
    Wayne have a great trip
    Great customer service. a rarity these days. glad your TV is back in business.
    Last edited by the H team; Thu, Dec 27th, 2012 at 12:59 PM.
    NASCAR SEASON is complete for 2021.
    Kyle Larson wins his 1st Nascar Championship.

nascar:a way of life
    everything else is just a game

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

The Fruitcake Toss...

Practical

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Gun Fired Underwater:

LIVE EVERY MIN. 2 THE MAX 22hicks's Avatar
    Trading Score
    2 (100%)

I've been out shovelling most of the morning.
    Wouldn't you know it, the 1st significant snow fall of the season, & I'm house sitting.
    So not only do I have to do my driveway, but their's too.

I'm sore & exhausted. I think I'll go soak in the tub for awhile.

Have I mentioned lately, I HATE WINTER !!!
    Attached Images Attached Images  

Thread Information