User Tag List

Page 4741 of 11781 FirstFirst ... 3741 4241 4641 4691 4731 4739 4740 4741 4742 4743 4751 4791 4841 5241 5741 ... LastLast
Results 71,101 to 71,115 of 176708
Like Tree1334446Likes

Thread: Club Q Q107-Loyalty Club (Southern ON Only) v4

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by crazyredneck View Post

Very true!!!!
    Andit, 22hicks, alohamom and 8 others like this.

Trading Score
    4 (100%)

special message for attitash and mcskier!!!!
    Andit, 22hicks, alohamom and 14 others like this.

Trading Score
    4 (100%)

Trading Score
    4 (100%)

Andit, 22hicks, alohamom and 9 others like this.

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by crazyredneck View Post

also true!

Trading Score
    17 (100%)

Hope everyone enjoyed their day.

Dealing with a bit of a headache, so going to bed early.

Night all.

For a smile, see our vids: http://www.youtube.com/lilyquincy

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by The Jester View Post

“A man sat at a metro station in Washington DC and started to play the violin; it was a cold January morning. He played six Bach pieces for about 45 minutes. During that time, since it was rush hour, it was calculated that 1,100 people went through the station, most of them on their way to work.

Three minutes went by, and a middle aged man noticed there was musician playing. He slowed his pace, and stopped for a few seconds, and then hurried up to meet his schedule.

A minute later, the violinist received his first dollar tip: a woman threw the money in the till and without stopping, and continued to walk.

A few minutes later, someone leaned against the wall to listen to him, but the man looked at his watch and started to walk again. Clearly he was late for work.

The one who paid the most attention was a 3 year old boy. His mother tagged him along, hurried, but the kid stopped to look at the violinist. Finally, the mother pushed hard, and the child continued to walk, turning his head all the time. This action was repeated by several other children. All the parents, without exception, forced them to move on.

In the 45 minutes the musician played, only 6 people stopped and stayed for a while. About 20 gave him money, but continued to walk their normal pace. He collected $32. When he finished playing and silence took over, no one noticed it. No one applauded, nor was there any recognition.

No one knew this, but the violinist was Joshua Bell, one of the most talented musicians in the world. He had just played one of the most intricate pieces ever written, on a violin worth $3.5 million dollars.

Two days before his playing in the subway, Joshua Bell sold out at a theater in Boston where the seats averaged $100.

This is a real story. Joshua Bell playing incognito in the metro station was organized by the Washington Post as part of a social experiment about perception, taste, and priorities of people.

The outlines were: in a commonplace environment at an inappropriate hour: Do we perceive beauty? Do we stop to appreciate it? Do we recognize the talent in an unexpected context?

One of the possible conclusions from this experience could be: If we do not have a moment to stop and listen to one of the best musicians in the world playing the best music ever written, how many other things are we missing?”

Food for thought...........
    THANK You my Friend, for Posting this Story!!!!

Everyone is Blind if they keep their Eyes Closed.

It Reminds me that there are many Flowers out there and Time must be put aside to Smell them.
    The Children all Knew it.

I live in a Cartoon World as I am surrounded by Characters.

Trading Score
    1 (100%)

Gone all day tomorrow. Night all. Have a Great weekend.

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Romeo...
    I Hope that Your Day has been Anti-Tragic.

May you have 365x Days of Health, Joy and Cheer...
    ...and Repeat.

Here is a Cake that You can Play with.

Believe In Who You Are Spartacus's Avatar
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

HELLO MY Q FRIENDS. I THOUGHT YESTERDAY WAS BAD . TODAY WAS HELL. I SPENT OVER 5 HOURS IN THE HOSPITAL WITH MY MOM AND DAD AFTER HARDLY SLEEPIMG LAST NIGHT. SO EXHAUSTED . TO MAKE MY DAY WORSE I WAS GOING DOWN THE DON VALLEY PKWY (TO GO RELAX AND SLEEP) IN BUMPER TO BUMPER TRAFFIC AT 5:30PM - 6PM AND A SUV REAR ENDED ME. THANK GOD IT WAS JUST A BUMP. BUT WRECKED MY BACK BUMPER . I AM OKAY . WE PULLED OVER BUT TONS OF TRAFFIC AND TRUCKS HONKING AND CARS TRYING TO GET AROUND US .WE LOOKED AT THE DAMAGE. WE WERE READY TO EXCHANGE INFO AND HE SAID MAYBE WE SHOULD PULL OFF AT YORK MILLS. WE WERE BOTH GOING THERE ANYWAY. HE SAID HE WOULD FOLLW ME. I SAW HIM BEHIND ME BUT A TRUCK GOT BETWEEN US AND I NEVER SAW HIM AFTERWARDS. ANYWAY NEVER GOT ANY INFO FROM HIM. I AM SOOOO STRESSED. MY FRIEND IS TAKING ME TO REPORT IT TOMORROW TO THE COPS. THEY MIGHT HAVE IT ON THE CAMERAS. CAN'T BELIEVE IT HAPPENED. THAT'S ALL I NEED. I WAS IN SHOCK AND NOT THINKING REASONABLE SHOULD HAVE TAKIN A PIC OF HIS LICENCE PLATE ANYWAY. I DIDN'T EVEN THINK ABOUT IT CAUSE WE CAN'T HAVE A HAND HELD THINGY. I HOPE YOU ALL HAD A BETTER DAY THAN ME. ROCK ON . SPARTACUS IS A SURVIVOR!!!!!!!! I AM SO FREAKED I DON'T REALLY KNOW WHAT TO DO. I'M SURE THINGS WILL WORK OUT. I HAVE ALOT OF GUARDIAN ANGELS WATCHING OVER ME. SORRY TO RANT BUT GOT TO GET IT OUT. IF YOU HAVE ADVICE TO MY SITUATION PLEASE LET ME KNOW.
    Another day in the Colliseum with the Gladiators YAAAHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by Spartacus View Post
    HELLO MY Q FRIENDS. I THOUGHT YESTERDAY WAS BAD . TODAY WAS HELL. I SPENT OVER 5 HOURS IN THE HOSPITAL WITH MY MOM AND DAD AFTER HARDLY SLEEPIMG LAST NIGHT. SO EXHAUSTED . TO MAKE MY DAY WORSE I WAS GOING DOWN THE DON VALLEY PKWY (TO GO RELAX AND SLEEP) IN BUMPER TO BUMPER TRAFFIC AT 5:30PM - 6PM AND A SUV REAR ENDED ME. THANK GOD IT WAS JUST A BUMP. BUT WRECKED MY BACK BUMPER . I AM OKAY . WE PULLED OVER BUT TONS OF TRAFFIC AND TRUCKS HONKING AND CARS TRYING TO GET AROUND US .WE LOOKED AT THE DAMAGE. WE WERE READY TO EXCHANGE INFO AND HE SAID MAYBE WE SHOULD PULL OFF AT YORK MILLS. WE WERE BOTH GOING THERE ANYWAY. HE SAID HE WOULD FOLLW ME. I SAW HIM BEHIND ME BUT A TRUCK GOT BETWEEN US AND I NEVER SAW HIM AFTERWARDS. ANYWAY NEVER GOT ANY INFO FROM HIM. I AM SOOOO STRESSED. MY FRIEND IS TAKING ME TO REPORT IT TOMORROW TO THE COPS. THEY MIGHT HAVE IT ON THE CAMERAS. CAN'T BELIEVE IT HAPPENED. THAT'S ALL I NEED. I WAS IN SHOCK AND NOT THINKING REASONABLE SHOULD HAVE TAKIN A PIC OF HIS LICENCE PLATE ANYWAY. I DIDN'T EVEN THINK ABOUT IT CAUSE WE CAN'T HAVE A HAND HELD THINGY. I HOPE YOU ALL HAD A BETTER DAY THAN ME. ROCK ON . SPARTACUS IS A SURVIVOR!!!!!!!! I AM SO FREAKED I DON'T REALLY KNOW WHAT TO DO. I'M SURE THINGS WILL WORK OUT. I HAVE ALOT OF GUARDIAN ANGELS WATCHING OVER ME. SORRY TO RANT BUT GOT TO GET IT OUT. IF YOU HAVE ADVICE TO MY SITUATION PLEASE LET ME KNOW.
    Well, that Stinks to High Heaven!!!!

If there is Damage to Your Back Bumper, then there is Damage to his front end.
    Report it ASAP!!!!
    If the Police can get the Info in Time, perhaps they can send out and APB.
    Maybe the Cameras will have something too.

Money and Material Objects can have Meaning, but are Useless if Life is Hampered.

I am Glad that You are OK (outside of the Stress).

Keep Strong.

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

sorry to hear this spatacus, this is why the city bothers me so, i know not all are like that but some of us seem to keep finding those kind of people. the best i can say is to try and remember the type of truck and colour. go online and look at different models to help you figure it out.
    lifes to short to listen to bad music

Trading Score
    4 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Spartacus View Post
    HELLO MY Q FRIENDS. I THOUGHT YESTERDAY WAS BAD . TODAY WAS HELL. I SPENT OVER 5 HOURS IN THE HOSPITAL WITH MY MOM AND DAD AFTER HARDLY SLEEPIMG LAST NIGHT. SO EXHAUSTED . TO MAKE MY DAY WORSE I WAS GOING DOWN THE DON VALLEY PKWY (TO GO RELAX AND SLEEP) IN BUMPER TO BUMPER TRAFFIC AT 5:30PM - 6PM AND A SUV REAR ENDED ME. THANK GOD IT WAS JUST A BUMP. BUT WRECKED MY BACK BUMPER .
    wow! sorry to hear about your awful day!

how is your dad doing?

you sure didn't need to be in an accident to top off your day! i hope he's an honourable person and will do the right thing too.

Andit, 22hicks, alohamom and 9 others like this.

Trading Score
    4 (100%)

good night qt's!

sleep well

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Name:  imagesCAD40GOR.jpg
Views: 143
Size:  2.0 KB
    lifes to short to listen to bad music

Thread Information