User Tag List

Page 4982 of 11781 FirstFirst ... 3982 4482 4882 4932 4972 4980 4981 4982 4983 4984 4992 5032 5082 5482 5982 ... LastLast
Results 74,716 to 74,730 of 176708
Like Tree1334446Likes

Thread: Club Q Q107-Loyalty Club (Southern ON Only) v4

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

evening Q sters,
    hope everyone enjoyed their weekend, back to work tomorrow.
    have a great ski vacation Attitash.

Quote Originally Posted by kawam View Post
    Hope everyone had a Great Weekend. Busy weekend for us. Two birthday were celebrated. MIL turned 75, and Granddaughter turned two
    Happy Birthday to your MIL & Granddaughter.

Quote Originally Posted by kawam View Post
    Sad to hear about your sewage backup issues. We had flooding issues for two consecutive years. So we know what your going through.
    sorry to hear about your sewage problems. have had that happen to me a few years back when the sump pump died. hope they get it cleaned up soon. hoping that you & the kween are getting better.
    NASCAR SEASON is complete for 2021.
    Kyle Larson wins his 1st Nascar Championship.

nascar:a way of life
    everything else is just a game

Trading Score
    17 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by ecat444 View Post
    There was a retriever named Daisy out here today being walked by her owner and she got loose from the lead. She went running like crazy in the park - was having sooo much fun but the woman chased her down and made her walk down the street again. I know sometmes you don't have the time or are going somewhere but if not you should let the poor thing run and get exercise if she is enjoying it so much which this one clearly was. Guess it depends how much they get out leash free really........hopefully quite a lot if not I doubt if the dog will be very happy.

Hey, E, just to add a different perspective here, I would never let Lily run loose in a park in the city, there are just too many thiings that could go wrong. Back when Lily was a foolish young lady, she ended up in emergency with an overnight stay (goofball somehow managed to find crack cocaine on the sidewalk which nearly killed her!). I don't ever want to experience that hell again, so Lily is never off leash except in places that I know are safe.

Besides, if I let her run loose, she'd be gone for hours trying to flirt with everyone she sees.

For a smile, see our vids: http://www.youtube.com/lilyquincy

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Argh.... my liver is crying... major detox and diet (starting tomorrow)!!! The trip was amazing!!! Sandals Ocho Rios was an incredible experience!!! I don't remember the last time I drank and ate as much as I did these last 5 days!! it was a first class trip all the way....

Pictures to follow in a few days....

I hope all is well with everyone!! I will try to catch up tomorrow night!!

night, night all...

Trading Score
    17 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by The Jester View Post
    Not a happy Jester - cleaning up the damage from a sewer backup from Friday. Insurance sent a company in yesterday to begin cleanup; but have limited coverage for this risk ($10k doesn't go far) obviously lost carpets, a speaker part of a wall unit, boxes of books and LP's . Won't know more until adjuster comes in tomorrow.
    Everything is such a mess. We just feel violated and I can't get the smell out of my nostrils.If nothing else the lesson here is to have more contents insurance if your company offers it - basic coverage is not realistic in these expensive days of replacement and cost of labour.
    After suffering almost 2 weeks off work with my back this is an unkind twist of fate.
    Oh, no!

Rubbing alcohol may save some of your possessions.

Years ago, a dog trainer told me about a St Bernard with a very full bladder and an owner who got stuck in bad weather and was hours late getting home. Needless to say the fellow thought the original hardwood floors in the century home were a write-off. Once the mess was wiped up, several litres of rubbing alcohol were poured onto the area, then left for the better part of a day to dry. They had to repeat the process twice more before the smell was gone and the area was clean.

Thinking soaking some of your possessions in alcohol might salvage them.

Good luck!

Trading Score
    17 (100%)

Hope everyone enjoyed their day.

Had to forego the Zombies because of plans I'd alreaandy made. Had lunch/coffee/then dinner plans, now I feel like a zombie.

Off to check out SC land for a bit, then bedtime.

Night all.

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Back from The Zombies concert, I'm not giving a play by play thingie but I'd say it was more good than not. Most of the songs were good but some I found not so great. The lead singer
    Colin Blunstone did a great job as did Ric Argent and the rest of them.
    Anyways a great night out sitting with Spart, Karl, BWW and Psells!!!!

So glad you had a great time Lee!!!

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by WolfDio View Post
    A woman baked bread for members of her family and an extra one for a hungry passerby. She kept the extra Bread on the window sill, for whosoever would take it away.

I heard it differently. She used to bake a coin into each loaf, just a penny or some other small coin. Her son was a firefighter in town. The rest of the story went pretty much the same, except that when she threw the poisoned loaf into the fire she accidentally knocked some embers out of the hearth. While she was making the new loaf (with a coin) to give to the beggar, she didn't notice that the fire was starting in the next room. By the time the beggar got there, the woman was trapped on the roof of the burning house. Knowing that there would be a coin in the bread, the beggar braved the flames to get close enough to the window sill, grabbed the loaf and went running to the pay phone down the block. He tore apart the bread and used the coin to call the fire department.

Alas, as her son arrived with his crew, and they did not have an aerial ladder, they were unable to make the rescue. The woman died as the roof collapsed into the burning house.

She thought to herself as she succumbed to the flames, "Why, today of all days, did I choose to make pumpernickel?"

If you don't like that story, I'll just make one up myself...

Skiiiipperrrrrrrrrrrrr!

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

I hope everyone had an awesome weekend. Back to work tomorrow, yikes! The weekend never lasts long enough, does it?

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Name:  zombies 034.jpg
Views: 162
Size:  47.2 KB

In concert with the Zombies !

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Name:  zombies 013.jpg
Views: 178
Size:  39.1 KB

Evelyn(Ecat), Karl(Karl), and Kathy(Spartacus) having fun at the concert...
    Last edited by bluewaterwitch; Mon, Mar 4th, 2013 at 03:31 AM.

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Hold on ...1 member and 51 guests? I don't believe that one...

There are currently 52 users browsing this thread. (1 members and 51 guests)

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Good morning Q crew...looking forward to getting back on the slopes

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Wow....any contests happening??????????????????????????There are currently 52 users browsing this thread. (1 members and 51 guests)

Trading Score
    4 (100%)

good morning, qt's!

it's the start of Every Second Counts. not my favourite contest despite the Q-mercials

Good luck!

Trading Score
    1 (100%)

Sick Kids Great Camp Adventure!
    Q107 invites you to join us for CanaccordGreat Camp Adventure on Saturday, September 28th in support of SickKids! Plus, when you sign your family up to join Team Q, you’re automatically entered to win a trip to Disney World! Enter

Thread Information