User Tag List

Page 6838 of 11781 FirstFirst ... 5838 6338 6738 6788 6828 6836 6837 6838 6839 6840 6848 6888 6938 7338 7838 ... LastLast
Results 102,556 to 102,570 of 176708
Like Tree1334446Likes

Thread: Club Q Q107-Loyalty Club (Southern ON Only) v4

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

all packed....take care of one another..........
    dance on

LIVE EVERY MIN. 2 THE MAX 22hicks's Avatar
    Trading Score
    2 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Mechman47 View Post
    What a fun drive home! And I didn't have to get pushed even once!

Could have used a little help a couple of times I got stopped on the up hill and I had to use salt/sand mix in the parking lot to get started.
    Who cares about snow tires, my knuckles need the stress!

Happy Canada!

oh yes, and McSnow stop dancing alone!
    Home safe & sound. Awesome.

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by Spartacus View Post
    I'm in total shock!!! A friend of mine just called me and told me that a very good friend of mine Kim drowned in her bathtub on Monday. The saddest thing was her grandson found her. How devastating. She was only 50!!! What a F**kin' drag. Her and her fiance were planning on going to Michael White concert on March 22nd with me. They were going to get married this spring.Attachment 221834 my friend Vince and their families. Rest in Peace my friend KIM.

OMG Sparatacus, I'm soooo sorry to hear about your friend, that is truly tragic.......jesus don't know what to say except I'm really sorry....

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Why not have some adventure, I am prep'in' for the heart stress test!
    Approved to schedule my Cardiac-Recovery program.

Workout with the oldies!

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

So many nice puds - where do I start? Just seeing them there - looks like they are in a jail cell - which they are really! A girl who works there said don't feel so bad - at least they are well looked after and the H.S. is a lot better than many shelters - they give them more room, have more volunteers to visit them, don't "euthanize" them because of space etc. etc. plus it is much better than it used to be . That's all true but I still can't help leaving with a heavy heart.

Nice Albert 3 years old....playful and affectionate why he is there who knows.....

Gertrude 4 years old - affectionate and sweet....

Tux - again very sweet and friendly - 4 years old...why I don't know.....

anyways suffice it to say so many would not be there if it wasn't for their uncaring so called "owners" they need a new start with someone really nice....hopefully that day will come sooner than later!!!!!

There's an orange cat named Sam whom I really feel bad for - he came from a shelter in Hamilton, was adopted and sold on Kujiji - went to another shelter and got transferred to the H.S. because they were out of room - poor guy he's a really nice looking pud and really needs a break......

don't forget if you don't mind give the H.S. a vote at www.shelterchallenge.com everyday until March 30! Thanks so much! only the animals benefit!

Last edited by ecat444; Wed, Mar 12th, 2014 at 08:04 PM.

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Just a little info for you lucky people who have a doggie!

INvest In Your Dog's Future Today

The pet industry in Canada is booming, and while sources report that Canadians will spend billions on their four-legged family members this year, only small fraction of those dollars will go towards one of the most important investments a dog owner can make, training. That's right. People spend more money buying their pooches toys and Halloween costumes than they do on basic obedience training.

This month the Toronto Humane Society is running a campaign to educate pet owners about the benefits of dog training. Whether your dog is young or old, from a breeder or rescued from a shelter, taking the time to ensure he or she is properly trained is the key to long term success.

According to the Great Plains SPCA a trained dog is six times less likely to be surrendered to a shelter, and there are several reasons for that. Training strengthens the bond between owners and their dogs which is the key to having a positive and lasting relationship. On top of the quality time you will spend together, your dog will be happier knowing he can rely on you and you will have peace of mind knowing that you can safely take your dog out in public and give them some freedom at home without any negative consequences.

Although you can train your dog yourself, getting professional help will save you time and frustration during the training process. Training classes provide your dog with an opportunity for safe socialization and can be a fun family activity. In addition, trainers can often spot issues owners may overlook. Even if your dog has already learned basic commands, agility classes can provide them with much needed mental and physical stimulation, or an advanced class could offer your dog a chance to learn some fun new tricks.

While training classes can be expensive the Toronto Humane Society is here to help. We offer lower cost training classes including puppy socialization, basic obedience, problem solving, and private lessons. We are also happy to provide a further discount for dogs adopted from our shelter.

Your dog means the world to you, so make an investment in his or her future and sign up today. For more information about the specific classes offered by the Toronto Humane Society please visit our website at www.torontohumanesociety.com/dog_training.htm.

Trading Score
    4 (100%)

I'm in total shock!!! Rest in Peace my friend KIM.
    i'm so sorry for your loss, spartacus. what shock!

Quote Originally Posted by The Jester View Post
    It was 5 years ago today in England when my Mum, Vera passed away. I had to check for the date because it didn't seem like it could have been so long.
    I was inspired by Lee's recent posting to dig out some pictures from the past and share with all of you. The group of girls (Mum's in the middle) was shot in 1943 when she was 15 years young - they look so much older than their years then.
    I like the other photo with her parents as it shows the fashion and a great old English car - which they didn't own, I can guarantee.
    So grateful to have the photos to aid and give life to the memories.
    great pics, jester!
    a sad anniversary for you
    22hicks, rockit, WolfDio and 6 others like this.

Trading Score
    4 (100%)

what a hell drive home.
    i've had it.

NO MORE SNOW!!!

Name:  65616-No-More-Snow.jpg
Views: 370
Size:  19.9 KB

Trading Score
    4 (100%)

Name:  cc37ca7defc26f232444a33d6b9f7abd.jpg
Views: 177
Size:  43.6 KB
    22hicks, rockit, WolfDio and 4 others like this.

Trading Score
    4 (100%)

Name:  No-more-snow.jpg
Views: 173
Size:  78.4 KB

Trading Score
    4 (100%)

Name:  f43c31611c652a0ab9c171edfc9372bf.jpg
Views: 271
Size:  38.0 KB

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Finally...I shoveled 4 times today. Went out just before noon and did the street then turned around and saw it was all snowed in again, so I did it again...then again til 3:00pm. Then once more after super. Thnx to neighbour Jennifer for the ribs and rice she cooked for supper!!! Mmmm ribs!!!

Sorry to hear about your health problems KT. Man you can't get a break, At least you've been diagnosed and are being treated. All the best.

Sad hearing about your friends passing Sparty...thoughts and prayers

Time for a hot chocolate (with Grand Marnier)

Enjoy the rest of the evening

Cheers

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

They're throwing blue heart out like crazy today...

Congratz to all who got one.

Thnx for mine!!!

Trading Score
    4 (100%)

Name:  d55ba908-031a-43ae-8fc7-02af209ba281_zpse7c04994.jpg
Views: 199
Size:  29.6 KB
    ROMEO, 22hicks, rockit and 9 others like this.

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

well some of the roads had been plowed, but ours still hadn't until just a little while ago. the trip down to pick up rodent was a little better than earlier today.
    McSkier, you have to shovel my driveway 1st before the ski trip. :p

Quote Originally Posted by Mechman47 View Post
    Why not have some adventure, I am prep'in' for the heart stress test!
    Approved to schedule my Cardiac-Recovery program.

Workout with the oldies!
    didn't you just go thru your stress test on the way home?
    I'm in total shock!!! A friend of mine just called me and told me that a very good friend of mine Kim drowned in her bathtub on Monday. The saddest thing was her grandson found her. How devastating. She was only 50!!! What a F**kin' drag. Her and her fiance were planning on going to Michael White concert on March 22nd with me. They were going to get married this spring.Attachment 221834 my friend Vince and their families. Rest in Peace my friend KIM.
    so sorry for the loss of your friend. she'll always be in your heart Sparty.
    R.I.P Kim.
    NASCAR SEASON is complete for 2021.
    Kyle Larson wins his 1st Nascar Championship.

nascar:a way of life
    everything else is just a game

Thread Information