User Tag List

Page 6839 of 11781 FirstFirst ... 5839 6339 6739 6789 6829 6837 6838 6839 6840 6841 6849 6889 6939 7339 7839 ... LastLast
Results 102,571 to 102,585 of 176708
Like Tree1334446Likes

Thread: Club Q Q107-Loyalty Club (Southern ON Only) v4

Trading Score
    4 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by rockit View Post
    They're throwing blue heart out like crazy today...

Congratz to all who got one.

Thnx for mine!!!
    congrats, rockit!
    22hicks, rockit, WolfDio and 5 others like this.

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by heartgirl99 View Post
    what a hell drive home.
    i've had it.

NO MORE SNOW!!!

Attachment 221890
    at least you made it home safe & sound.

Quote Originally Posted by heartgirl99 View Post
    i think all of Ontario concurs too.
    NASCAR SEASON is complete for 2021.
    Kyle Larson wins his 1st Nascar Championship.

nascar:a way of life
    everything else is just a game

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Trading Score
    1 (100%)

Trading Score
    1 (100%)

Night all. It's been a Long but enjoyable day. First part of the day at the Sugar Bush in Oshawa and then the afternoon spent at the Toronto Zoo. Humphery the baby Polar Bear was a real treat to see

Trading Score
    39 (100%)

Name:  photo45.jpg
Views: 160
Size:  26.2 KB

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by Knottythots View Post
    Good afternoon. It seems I play the same tune every time I’m on with some problem or another and here I am once again. It was one week ago today at work and I was not feeling great, I was trying to load a truck and was having a hard time focusing and started to see double. It’s so hard to put the forks in a skid when you see two of everything. I get back to my desk and start to think what if it’s something like a stroke. I must have looked in the mirror and said chicken soup forty times with my tongue out. Looked it up on the internet and tried every test, nope I’m good, but not getting better. I got my wife and son to come and get me. From there we went to the walk in clinic. I talk to the doctor and he hands me a sheet and tells me to go to direct to the hospital you may be having a stroke. Now panic is starting to set in, but we go straight to North York General at 6:00pm. They took good care of me, and must have seen six doctors that night. Got to the point if one more doctor asks me to squeeze their fingers I was to break them off. About 1:30 am about ½ hour after they did a CT Scan the neurologist came in, he said I know people are telling you it’s a stroke but they are wrong. Seems I have MS and it was a mild case, but at that point I don’t know if that’s better or worse, and I guess I still don’t. In the morning they did and MRI (I hate those) and it showed I have had four spots on the brain. One I knew about as about 15 years ago I woke up and my hand and face were numb. I had an MRI but all they said is that it was not a stroke as it was on the wrong side. And I guess I have had two other small one since. I started out upset at my health which now was double vision, the left side of face has drooped a bit and I have to lift my upper lip when I eat so I don’t bite my lip, my left ear is very loud to me when I talk and I can’t whistle. Then I got upset and depressed about all the work I could not do around the house and the burden on my family. Friday I had a follow up with my neurologist, they want to get me on injections, kind of like an eppy pen. First thing we find out that our insurance does not cover it but my wife’s covers 80% of the $1000 per month. I could see perfectly clear with each eye but not together so would switch my pirate patch from one eye to the other. Monday they set up tests at St Mike’s. I sitting there doing these tests looking at these flashing squares and clicking in my ears. And after each test they would print the result. I think it was the third one I looked down and read what it said. I turned to my wife and said test 3, appearance, result and a long number. She looked and what hell you are talking about, told her I could ready the sheet in front of me with both eyes. The tester said well, I have ebbed and have past the peak and things should return slowly. That night I was able to watch TV, in the morning it was a little blurry and got better the longer I was up. And today I drove to work. Reading and writing are hard and I had to do this over a few hours so it may be jumpy.
    I hope everyone else is doing ok, I would have a hard time going back and looking at all the past week as the eyes could not take it at the moments. I got tickets for the summer bash and hope to go for a least a bit but will have to see on Friday. Have a great day and be careful out there.
    So sorry to hear about your recent health issues... take one day at a time....

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by Spartacus View Post
    I'm in total shock!!! A friend of mine just called me and told me that a very good friend of mine Kim drowned in her bathtub on Monday. The saddest thing was her grandson found her. How devastating. She was only 50!!! What a F**kin' drag. Her and her fiance were planning on going to Michael White concert on March 22nd with me. They were going to get married this spring.Attachment 221834 my friend Vince and their families. Rest in Peace my friend KIM.
    So sorry for your loss Spartacus... thinking of you and your friend's family...

Name:  candles.jpg
Views: 171
Size:  14.5 KB

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Do your part to prevent accidents in the workplace!

Trading Score
    39 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Spartacus View Post
    I'm in total shock!!! A friend of mine just called me and told me that a very good friend of mine Kim drowned in her bathtub on Monday. The saddest thing was her grandson found her. How devastating. She was only 50!!! What a F**kin' drag. Her and her fiance were planning on going to Michael White concert on March 22nd with me. They were going to get married this spring.Attachment 221834 my friend Vince and their families. Rest in Peace my friend KIM.
    Sorry to hear about your friend. Hugs to you.

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by The Jester View Post
    It was 5 years ago today in England when my Mum, Vera passed away. I had to check for the date because it didn't seem like it could have been so long.
    I was inspired by Lee's recent posting to dig out some pictures from the past and share with all of you. The group of girls (Mum's in the middle) was shot in 1943 when she was 15 years young - they look so much older than their years then.
    I like the other photo with her parents as it shows the fashion and a great old English car - which they didn't own, I can guarantee.
    So grateful to have the photos to aid and give life to the memories.
    You are right Jester... your mum certainly looks much older than 15 in these pics (and my dad looked much older than 17 in the pic that I posted). I was recently looking back at at an album that my mom put together for me many years ago.... (my mom passed away in 2004)... It is so nice to have these pics to remind us of the happy memories....

thinking of you today Jester....

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Thread Information