User Tag List

Page 10154 of 11781 FirstFirst ... 9154 9654 10054 10104 10144 10152 10153 10154 10155 10156 10164 10204 10254 10654 11154 ... LastLast
Results 152,296 to 152,310 of 176708
Like Tree1334446Likes

Thread: Club Q Q107-Loyalty Club (Southern ON Only) v4

Still keeping the faith SillyLoocie's Avatar
    Trading Score
    4 (100%)

Candy time.

Name:  Candy.jpg
Views: 168
Size:  241.1 KB

Trading Score
    4 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Spartacus View Post
    I couldn't believe it because my redial is very slow. I have a home phone not a cellphone. It takes a long time for one redial.
    if you did it once, you can do it again, sparty! good luck!

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

omg, you had me again..

Quote Originally Posted by The Jester View Post
    Goofy me!! I'm at the emergency room, I decided to go horseback riding, something I haven't done in a while. It turned out to be a big mistake! I got on the horse and started out slow, but then we went a little faster before I knew it, we were going as fast as the horse could go. I couldn't take the pace and fell off, but caught my foot in the stirrup with the horse dragging me. It wouldn't stop. Thank goodness the manager at Toys-R-Us came out and unplugged the machine.

Commander:Northern armies rock lobster's Avatar
    No one goes off-trail. No one walks alone.
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

BMW's at it again.

Motorrad has created a concept to join its four-wheeled brethren from BMW's batch of Next 100 design studies. These concept cars have pointed the way forward for BMW, Mini, and Rolls-Royce so far; [COLOR=inherit !important]the Motorrad Vision Next 100 is what happens when BMW's boffins apply sci-fi tech to two-wheeled vehicles[/COLOR].

BMW

That starts with the frame, wrapping front to back and eschewing the mechanical linkages of its second-millennium-A.D. predecessors. There's no rear swing arm, nor anything resembling a traditional suspension. Instead, BMW says the Flexframe adjusts based on steering inputs and road conditions, bending and reforming to suit its rider while providing a kind of adaptive steering that's slower at high speeds and quicker at low speeds. The system integrates the tires, which have variable tread that adjusts on the fly to improve grip.
    The engine may seem mildly reminiscent of the iconic boxer, but on the inside, BMW claims the Motorad Next 100 is fitted with a "zero-emissions drive unit" which we assume is powered by distilled unicorn farts. It, too, morphs depending on speed, with the "boxer cylinders" tucking in when parked and extending outward while riding to boost aerodynamics and improve rider comfort. BMW says the motorcycle is "self-balancing", but as with the engine, doesn't get into pesky technical details.

BMW

Because of that theoretical anti-tipping safety feature and aero-tested surfaces that shield the rider as effectively as a full fairing, BMW says anyone could throw a leg over the Next 100 without a helmet or bulky protective gear and be safe. But even riders of the future still would to shield their eyes from errant bugs and gravel, so BMW has thrown in an eye-controlled visor that overlays all the data a rider could want onto the road ahead.

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

2pm Bullseye-not 44

Sent from my LG-D852 using Tapatalk
    NASCAR SEASON is complete for 2021.
    Kyle Larson wins his 1st Nascar Championship.

nascar:a way of life
    everything else is just a game

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    1 (100%)

Bullseye - 13/10/2016 at 2 pm: # 44 Incorrect Jackpot for next draw now $4,500

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

not 44

Trading Score
    4 (100%)

latest guess ===> 44

Bull's eye - next chance to win at 5:00 p.m. jackpot = $4,500

don't forget to check the previous guessed numbers:
    https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by rock lobster View Post
    BMW's at it again.

Motorrad has created a concept to join its four-wheeled brethren from BMW's batch of Next 100 design studies. These concept cars have pointed the way forward for BMW, Mini, and Rolls-Royce so far; [COLOR=inherit !important]the Motorrad Vision Next 100 is what happens when BMW's boffins apply sci-fi tech to two-wheeled vehicles[/COLOR].

BMW

That starts with the frame, wrapping front to back and eschewing the mechanical linkages of its second-millennium-A.D. predecessors. There's no rear swing arm, nor anything resembling a traditional suspension. Instead, BMW says the Flexframe adjusts based on steering inputs and road conditions, bending and reforming to suit its rider while providing a kind of adaptive steering that's slower at high speeds and quicker at low speeds. The system integrates the tires, which have variable tread that adjusts on the fly to improve grip.
    The engine may seem mildly reminiscent of the iconic boxer, but on the inside, BMW claims the Motorad Next 100 is fitted with a "zero-emissions drive unit" which we assume is powered by distilled unicorn farts. It, too, morphs depending on speed, with the "boxer cylinders" tucking in when parked and extending outward while riding to boost aerodynamics and improve rider comfort. BMW says the motorcycle is "self-balancing", but as with the engine, doesn't get into pesky technical details.

BMW

Because of that theoretical anti-tipping safety feature and aero-tested surfaces that shield the rider as effectively as a full fairing, BMW says anyone could throw a leg over the Next 100 without a helmet or bulky protective gear and be safe. But even riders of the future still would to shield their eyes from errant bugs and gravel, so BMW has thrown in an eye-controlled visor that overlays all the data a rider could want onto the road ahead.
    Did I miss the part where the rider when thrown from the machine in a collision is somehow protected from injury/death when not wearing protective gear??
    Last edited by The Jester; Thu, Oct 13th, 2016 at 02:41 PM.

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Good afternoon. I had never been to Scotland where it never rained, that was a first. It was a very tearful time, but nice to know that Mary went so peacefully. Other than exploring the town did not see much in the short time we were there. Had a nice BBQ the last night with friends. Also saw almost all the Blue Jays games, the last one did not start till almost one in the morning so only saw part of it, as we had to get up and fly out the next morning. What a night for Matthews last night, and even better I thought Marnier was even better than that, looks to be a great future!
    Rockit – I have found Comfort in Southern Comfort – you just have to get Comfortably Numb
    Spartacus – belated birthday wishes – too bad this morning

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Actually you preform the miracle of transforming Canadian beer to American
    when you drink it...

Quote Originally Posted by zfurman View Post
    Good morning all QSTR's.

Only 36 hours till the first game of the ALCS against Cleveland.

I had better stock up on beer for the weekend.

You can never have too much beer and the truth of the matter is that you never buy beer, you only rent it.

Boys of Summer, Go Jays! habs rule's Avatar
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Good Afternoon to my Q-Chums! I hope everyone is good, and I really need to catch up on all the posts. It has been crazy time and I have finally been able to breath this past Thanksgiving Weekend! Even got a round of golf in on Monday! Only break I had before this weekend was being able to go to last weeks Wild Card Game! What a blast! GO JAYS GO!
    For you Leaf fans, congrats on Austin Matthews, this kid is going to be a superstar!
    Off to Aruba early Saturday morning and then hope to be back here more consistently!
    Be safe and enjoy the upcoming week!
    Feeling unknown and you're all alone, flesh and bones by the telephone,
    lift up the receiver, I'll make you a believer!
    Take second best, put me to the test, things on your chest, you need to confess!
    I will deliver, you know I'm a forgiver!

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    1 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by habs rule View Post
    Good Afternoon to my Q-Chums! I hope everyone is good, and I really need to catch up on all the posts. It has been crazy time and I have finally been able to breath this past Thanksgiving Weekend! Even got a round of golf in on Monday! Only break I had before this weekend was being able to go to last weeks Wild Card Game! What a blast! GO JAYS GO!
    For you Leaf fans, congrats on Austin Matthews, this kid is going to be a superstar!
    Off to Aruba early Saturday morning and then hope to be back here more consistently!
    Be safe and enjoy the upcoming week!
    Nice to have you back Habs even if just for a short while.

Look forward to having you back on a regular basis after your next vacation!

Cheers!!!

Last edited by zfurman; Thu, Oct 13th, 2016 at 04:07 PM.

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

It is not #20.

I live in a Cartoon World as I am surrounded by Characters.

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

5pm Bullseye-not 20

Sent from my LG-D852 using Tapatalk
    NASCAR SEASON is complete for 2021.
    Kyle Larson wins his 1st Nascar Championship.

nascar:a way of life
    everything else is just a game

Thread Information