User Tag List

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 LastLast
    Trading Score
    15 (100%)

For anyone in SW Calgary, they have a bunch of the 4$ off coupons left at Millrise Shopper's. They rang in at 11.99 there, and I couldn't be bothered to argue since there was a line...stopped at the Shopper's in Evergreen and got two. (On sale for 3.99)

CaToonie
    Trading Score
    109 (100%)

My SDM only allowed me to get two for free

Frosh Canuck
    Trading Score
    11 (100%)

I walked out when they said only 1, after first saying you can't use a coupon on things on sale, then changing it to it's only one per customer on the coupon, then saying that I could only use one because it was too good of a deal.

So sick of SDM's crap with coupons.

Trading Score
    68 (100%)

I was just @ the shoppers in Edmonton and brought 8, had to do two transactions because the girl said the limit is 4. She had trouble doing the coupons and called the cashier manager. And the manager rang in each coupon as $3.99 each because every time they tried $4.00 off it wouldn't work so I told her you have to do $3.99 because thats the price of the advil. So I only paid $.80 (taxes) there was about two more rolls left on the selves. So hurry and get it!

Sorry to hear other shoppers is harsh. The shoppers I go to their always nice and accept my coupons.

Banned
    Trading Score
    38 (100%)

Coupons can also be found at Rexall. I've seen lots around as recently as last week.

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

I went to the Langley SDM on 200th and purchased 3 boxes this morning no problem. Although she charged me $4 for the Advil instead of making the coupon $3.99. Not a big deal, but it was weird that she increased the price of the good instead of decreased the coupon.

Trading Score
    368 (100%)

LOL (shaking my head) Every SDM seems to do things differently....makes a couponer weary

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

I would just like to add that you can get the other Advil type free with the $3 off any Advil excluding Advil 10's. I got mine free with an free sample of advil that came in the mail.

Harbinger of Cheerios MercuryBlue's Avatar
    Trading Score
    8 (100%)

I bought 8 boxes at Walmart, PM'ed to SDM (at 3.99 since it's Saturday) and used the $4 off coupon. Had to do two transactions because the flyer says 'limit 4' and WM could only PM that many. Had no issues, just paid tax.

Harbinger of Cheerios MercuryBlue's Avatar
    Trading Score
    8 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Tabby40 View Post
    hey all I went to SDM this morning and they refused to let me use the 4 off advil coupon because it was less then the coupon. They were not very nice about it either letting me know they were not the states with their extreme couponing and that their system would not exxcept it at all when I told them I didnt want the overage it was only a penny. They then informed me that if the sale price was 4.01 then I could have used the coupon. Very upset when I left, so went to Wm to pm and somebody cleaned off the shelves none left what so ever, also the bushes beans all gone and all the dove shampoo and conditioner was all gone. very bad morning.

I've had days like that- NOT fun. Hubby hates coming shopping to me when things on my list aren't in stock because I get really grouchy, lol! It's just a part of the game, I find. Sometimes you're on top, sometimes your luck fails.

I usually don't even bother trying to fight with SDM at overages. I pretty much just PM EVERYTHING at WM now to save myself the hassle.

macabby'smom
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by hillybeanz View Post
    Hey everyone!!!

Just noticed that SDM is putting their Advil on for $2.99 on Sunday and Monday. If you have the Advil Nighttime Tearpad $4 off coupons (any size) then they are free and then some!!! Too bad this couldnt be on Saturday with the 20x the points even, but none the less, its free!!! Woohooo!!!!
    I got 5 boxes of 10 per box today for free, they were 3.99 today. Great deal. Also, boxes of keenex on sale for 0.77 up to 4 boxes then 1.29. If you have the gocoupon for 1.00 off if you buy 6 is a good buy as well, atr least I thought so, I'm fairly new to couponing but I really enjoy it.

Banned
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

I was lucky enought to get 18 boxes of the Advil from SDM today with no problems at all. The cashier just entered the coupon amount to 3.99 instead of 4.00 There were still some left on the shelf when I left so anyone around the Okotoks location might want to try over here. My neighbor was very happy to be given 5 boxes, the other 13 will be used by my husband who is in construction. 130 tablets won't go too far for him lol.

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    11 (100%)

So will WM pm a Sunday/Monday only sale?

Trading Score
    5 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Tabby40 View Post
    hey all I went to SDM this morning and they refused to let me use the 4 off advil coupon because it was less then the coupon. They were not very nice about it either letting me know they were not the states with their extreme couponing and that their system would not exxcept it at all when I told them I didnt want the overage it was only a penny. They then informed me that if the sale price was 4.01 then I could have used the coupon. Very upset when I left, so went to Wm to pm and somebody cleaned off the shelves none left what so ever, also the bushes beans all gone and all the dove shampoo and conditioner was all gone. very bad morning.
    go to shoppers drugmart's facebook page and let them know... make sure you include the address of the store... i bet it will be fixed by the next time you go in.... but be nice... really nice they want our biz and coupons. I have been on the facebook... they take it very seriously and fix it very fast. they either adjust the coupon down or give you the overage. up to the store atm as shoppers is "working on their coupon policy" ... i have seen them take it very seriously when others have had that same problem.

Trading Score
    5 (100%)

I have picked up lots of these coupons (for the record a few off a tear pad here and there makes it easy to get 100 and when you need and use the product it is fantastic) i love it... our family has many people with chronic pain issues so i stock up... if it means i have to go to 2 - 3 stores.. i just do it.

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 LastLast

Thread Information