User Tag List

Trading Score
    53 (100%)

Hello,

Just to let everyone know that South Common LD no longer allow the scanning of their coupon book in conjuction with any coupon.
    This thread is currently associated with: London Drugs

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

that is real dumb all they need to do is scan the coupon book and figure out the difference in price with your coupons, they must be having trouble with customer getting an overage when the cashier is not paying attention. We need to be making sure we are being honest so they all don't stop letting us use the coupon book with our coupons.

Trading Score
    53 (100%)

They should have post something at the customer service. I was there today and they told me at the end that I can't use the coupon book.

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    24 (100%)

I'm new to this, they just scanned the book previous? You don' tneed to cut those coupons? (yes, mommy4ever is clueless)

CaLoonie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Hi everyone! Here's an update on this issue. After reading this, I called ' Bill ', the store manager of WEM-LD( that's where I work) and he assured me that the South Common store will CONTINUE to allow coupon stacking with the Coupon Book Campaign( Runs till June 22/11).'Bill' spoke to 'Richard', the assistant manager (at SC-LD) and there is no need to worry. It was a matter of a "miscommunication" and they will continue accepting coupons in conjunction with the Coupon Book. If anyone has any further problems or concerns, please contact the assistant store manager, Richard, directly( 780-9444557). He's a reasonable fellow and very approachable. Happy couponing!

Trading Score
    53 (100%)

Thanks for the info. I will give it a try again.

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

OOOOHHHH, had no idea you could stack with their coupon book, since on the hang tags they said with no other promotions...okay, off to get the bananaboat sunscreen that was down to $6 with the coupon book, and I have $3 off coupons...
    I've just joined SWAG BUCKS & you should too for Amazon.ca gift cards!

LF: Clorox wipes, Rootbeer 2L, Sprite 2L, activia/danone for any product, sunlight laundry detergent (powder), bounce sheets, meat, kelloggs, venus razors, icoke pins
    FT: baby diaper & formula, glade, snuggle coupons, dog & cat food and products

Trading Score
    108 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Josaram View Post
    OOOOHHHH, had no idea you could stack with their coupon book, since on the hang tags they said with no other promotions...okay, off to get the bananaboat sunscreen that was down to $6 with the coupon book, and I have $3 off coupons...
    Where did you find the Banana Boat coupon?
    I'm no longer couponing and my dogs have passed away. I can't figure out how to delete my profile. Sorry for the inconvenience.

Frosh Canuck
    Trading Score
    11 (100%)

Yes, where did you find Banana Boat coupons?

Trading Score
    48 (100%)

I had the same problem today. I called another store and then called them back and they said that it was their error and if I went back that they would correct the error. It was just the beginning of a crappy day! They are also very fussy about the coupons, the person I had read every coupon and rejected a bunch that I had used at my usual London Drugs so I put a bunch of items back.

I then went to Save-on on Calgary Trail and the girl rejected every coupon! OMG! She was new and obviously didn't know what she was doing but I had had enough of crappy stacking from hell. I think I will stick to my stores in Sherwood Park.

On the good side I finally found a Shoppers with the axe coupons!

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

I'm new...and I've been scouring out coupons from everywhere, so I can't remember where I found the banana boat coupon, but it's a london drugs walk out to win coupon that has a barcode and indicates it's a manufacuturers' coupon.

It's for either banana boat or hawaiian tropic products (not trial size)....it's a printable and I had found it probably through this forum, so if you search for it, it will probably come up. It's good until June 9.
    I've just joined SWAG BUCKS & you should too for Amazon.ca gift cards!

LF: Clorox wipes, Rootbeer 2L, Sprite 2L, activia/danone for any product, sunlight laundry detergent (powder), bounce sheets, meat, kelloggs, venus razors, icoke pins
    FT: baby diaper & formula, glade, snuggle coupons, dog & cat food and products

Thread Information