User Tag List

Page 10 of 12 FirstFirst ... 8 9 10 11 12 LastLast
    Trading Score
    221 (100%)

Uh oh better not wake the bear!! Trust me it's bad. You should have seen him some mornings when he came into work.
    If he came down the hall you would run the other way!!
    Quote Originally Posted by squark View Post
    It will be for 1.
    any earlier you wake the bear
    Any later and well you cut into my shopping time.

CaToonie
    Trading Score
    44 (100%)

Yeah but that is just normal. People see me and run for some reason. Think its cause they know I'll suck them in with my infinite charm!!!!

Trading Score
    221 (100%)

Yeah that must be it!!

CaLoonie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

oh drats!!
    i'm away that weekend! I'll keep checking here for next meeting. I really want to join you at some point!

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

hi, i am new to "couponing" and pretty much only have a bunch of brandsaver, websaver and save.ca.
    I am leaving the country for three months, leaving in a few weeks. and i have a bunch of coupons that will expire in that time.
    My husband thinks I'm hording if i buy more than one of an item (seriously) and my mother-in law doesn"t seem to like the idea..
    so they won't want the coupons and if even thought they aren't prized coupons i'd rather give them away then throw them away.
    I live in london so was reading this thread and maybe I could mail it to the house having the meeting and you guys can see if your interested in any.

...?

Trading Score
    10 (100%)

Hi there...I love to coupon and would love to join everyone on the 24th. The whole setup sounds totally fabulous!! Please count me and my coupons IN if there is enough room!!

Trading Score
    291 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by joani View Post
    hi, i am new to "couponing" and pretty much only have a bunch of brandsaver, websaver and save.ca.
    I am leaving the country for three months, leaving in a few weeks. and i have a bunch of coupons that will expire in that time.
    My husband thinks I'm hording if i buy more than one of an item (seriously) and my mother-in law doesn"t seem to like the idea..
    so they won't want the coupons and if even thought they aren't prized coupons i'd rather give them away then throw them away.
    I live in london so was reading this thread and maybe I could mail it to the house having the meeting and you guys can see if your interested in any.

...?
    Hello and welcome to SC I know many of us would love any coupons you don't want or you can always put them beside the items (in stores) for others to benefit from them either way it's a very nice gesture to pass on coupons you know you won't be able to use.
    MY WISHLIST - (click link below please)

http://forum.smartcanucks.ca/members/javamama1974/

CaToonie
    Trading Score
    44 (100%)

I pmed her but haven't heard back. Figure at the least we could put them in a envie and kinda raffle them off. Another prize lol.

Junior Canuck
    Trading Score
    69 (100%)

Guess i will be missing the next meet too The 24th is my oldest daughter's birthday

Trading Score
    122 (100%)

what time on the 24th???
    2010 Savings
    My Trade/ Wish List:

CaToonie
    Trading Score
    44 (100%)

1pm please and thank you. Might have some time to go shopping with new coupies.Sorry Tabetham I really do hope you get out to one of these.

Trading Score
    122 (100%)

Sounds good Shawn I will there with the prize basket from last meet!
    2010 Savings
    My Trade/ Wish List:

Trading Score
    1 (100%)

Hi couponers! I have a stack of coupons that expire July 31st, mostly Brandsaver, some diapers ones from redPlum and others that I'm not going to use with later expiries. I also have an envie of baby stuff that someone didn't pick up, although I have to go through some may be expired. Anyone interested to take to the swap? I think I had 9 brandsavers and used the odd ones, anything else is leftover.

I'm not able to drive them to anyone, but someone is able to pick them up at my place. I'm in NW London, by Hyde Park. Kind of behind the Walmart.

Just quote me on here, or send a PM, or both, and I will be back on later tonight.

Trading Score
    1 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Nikita1 View Post
    Hi

The meeting last night was great! I forgot with all the busyness that I am on the search for the Iams $2 off coupons for dog food. I knew there was something I was missing. I remember seeing some to gift/trade but.. In any case if anyone has any to trade let me know what you are looking for? I can pu when I am in London again soon! Feel free to PM me if you can help!

Christine

Do you still need these? I think I have 6 or 7 I'm not using, and was going to send to the swap with Squark-I can pull aside if you want or you can grab them there. I'll PM you later if I remember.

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    12 (100%)

Will have to miss the party this time. Maybe next month/

Page 10 of 12 FirstFirst ... 8 9 10 11 12 LastLast

Thread Information