User Tag List

Trading Score
    228 (100%)

So I went to Canadian Tire today to get a second snuggle fabric softener and there was a worker with a cart filled with snuggle and scott paper towels (the blue ones). Moments later I found out why - apparently today they stopped accepting the coupons - sucks but it's their loss (snuggle pays the coupon amount, it's not like it comes out of Can. Tire's pocket). I have never seen the manager, but suspect he looks somewhat like scrooge. When other stores started allowing debit cash back, they did not. I asked a cashier why and she said because the manager said if people want cash they can go to the bank.

As someone who likes good customer service, I try to support stores that practice it. I would rather pm somewhere where they appreciate customers. Just my 2 cents
    This thread is currently associated with: Canadian Tire, Shoppers Drug Mart
    Join Beyond the Rack here and get a $10 credit!

addicted to coupons
    Trading Score
    68 (100%)

I never went, but I phoned and talked to a young girl who said her manager told her that they don't accept printable coupons, they dont accept coupons while things are on sale and they don't accept coupons that are higher than the price of the item because "then we would be paying you just to bring in a piece of paper, which is not fair". I told her that the manufacturer would be sending them the dollar so if they just adjusted it down to 99c THEY would be getting paid extra. She claimed that the manufacturers don't send the reimbursement if they manually punch in the coupons, which is why "EVERYONE" scans coupons... uhh ok. I didn't even bother wasting the gas to drive across town.

Thread Information