User Tag List

Page 33 of 51 FirstFirst ... 23 31 32 33 34 35 43 ... LastLast
Like Tree678Likes

Thread: : Wish Package Trains Guidelines :) and Current Package Trains Running :)

Trading Score
    323 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Jezebel View Post
    all pkge wish trains have been cancelled until further notice
    oh no! I was just starting to get addicted to them!

Trading Score
    213 (98%)

Trading Score
    208 (100%)

How come? Can you give us any information regarding this decision? I am soooo sad

Trading Score
    726 (100%)

I am UNBELIEVABLY bummed about this. I haven't did a package train since December and was all set & excited to host the Christmas in July one (wrote it all up already, was just waiting for final approval).

I think it's one of those a few bad apples, ruin it for everyone scenarios, which is just sad.
    Jezebel and julesie-pie like this.

Just Jez
    Trading Score
    586 (100%)

due to some unhappy sc'ers we need to revamp the whole pkge train guidlines...our other option is to just ban these trains all together.....I would rather fix the guidelines!!!

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    180 (100%)

due to some unhappy sc'ers we need to revamp the whole pkge train guidlines...our other option is to just ban these trains all together.....I would rather fix the guidelines!!!

I hope we can keep the trains running and make everyone happy. I love our little group of ladies on the package trains.
    Peachykeen2007 likes this.

Canadian Genius
    Trading Score
    337 (99%)

noooooooooooooooooooooooooo.... why?

I picked up a few things today thinking that the canada day train would be posted today

Quote Originally Posted by Peachykeen2007 View Post
    i second that

oh boo! I am for revamping the guidelines! i love package trains - totally addicted now, I would hate to see them go!

Quote Originally Posted by slambert View Post
    I hope we can keep the trains running and make everyone happy. I love our little group of ladies on the package trains.
    me too!
    RRLF $1 Life Choice, Pampers & Huggies Diapers, Pampers GTG codes

Trading Score
    266 (99%)

Why god!!!! WHY??????!!!!!!!????????

Well....I hope you can revamp the guidelines and make everyone happy. Although, I was always happy with the rules.

Quote Originally Posted by slambert View Post
    I agree

Trading Score
    323 (100%)

Get in, Sit down, shut up and hold on!

Trading Score
    303 (100%)

OH NO!!!!!!!! i love getting them and shopping for them!!! i love that there was a price limit on the last one!! packages big or small, should not matter but the time and effort that someone put into finding the gifts that they sent to you. that is why there is an item minimum. i will cry if they go for good!!
    trish1980 and Peachykeen2007 like this.

Just Jez
    Trading Score
    586 (100%)

Sorry I had unhappy Sc'ers and many not so nice p'ms

I will try my best to revamp the guidlines so we can get them up and running as soon as possible !!!

I enjoy them also .....which is why I persisted to get them back !

part of the deal was also being in charge of them....it is actually a lot of work...I don't mind but I want everyone to be happy
    Last edited by Jezebel; Thu, Jun 14th, 2012 at 12:11 AM.

KK7
    Female
    Trading Score
    618 (100%)

I don't understand why you would get not very nice pm's it wouldn't be your fault. I have not ridden trains for a bit but was hoping for the Christmas In July one. I love all my packages and to me I don't care if they spend 5.00 or 30.00 they all mean something special to me.

Canadian Genius
    Trading Score
    337 (99%)

Sorry I had unhappy Sc'ers and many not so nice p'ms

I will try my best to revamp the guidlines so we can get them up and running as soon as possible !!!

I enjoy them also .....which is why I persisted to get them back !

part of the deal was also being in charge of them....it is actually a lot of work...I don't mind but I want everyone to be happy
    I am sorry to hear that you have gotten some not very nice pms (which isnt very nice of the people sending them to you) I know that you put a lot of work into these package trains and I really appreciate you taking the time to host/co-host them!! I love package trains and really hope the continue (and soon too - I going through withdrawl at the moment).

Side note (please dont read if you dont want to hear me vent ) - If people the send you not very nice pms are unhappy with the package trains then maybe they should ride package trains!

I love our little group of ladies!
    RRLF $1 Life Choice, Pampers & Huggies Diapers, Pampers GTG codes

Trading Score
    726 (100%)

Goodness this whole fiasco has really put a bee in my bonnet (so to speak). I'm just so frustrated.

I'd really like the know what the complaints were. It's seems VERY unfair for those people sending nasty pm's to essential get the "say" over package trains, since rules will be changed to suit them. Who is to say that Jezebel wont spend tons of time trying to make them happy, only to receive more pm's from people over the new rules? Seems unfair for her to have to do all that work.

Is there a way we can have a poll? Outline the complaints/issues and get feedback from everyone and then as it should be, majority rules. If it doesn't fall in favour of the people who complained then (as people have already suggested) DONT JOIN PACKAGE TRAINS ANYMORE.

I guess for me it's really that simple. It's no different than any other train, if you dont feel like it's worth it to you personally than you stop riding.

I join about TWO package trains a year, because I know my finances ONLY ALLOW me to join that many. Would I love to ride every single one, YES! But in reality, I know I can't and would rather just join the 2 and be able to send a great package. That being said, I've been on MANY trains where there were crazy huge packages and I wished I could have sent even more. BUT I didn't take it personally or was offended in ANY way. Some people have huge stock piles, some can stack, some have a lot of warehouse sales near them, some are super crafty, etc. etc. That's the part of the BEAUTY of package trains. People can "share the love".

Trading Score
    266 (99%)

I agree with the ladies....I was actually going to post something around the same lines. You are getting something that people put a LOT of work into...don't like it, the don't ride. No one is holding a gun to your head or forcing you to partake in the train! If those people can't be grateful for what they get then they shouldn't be allowed to ride! Unless you are getting half eaten chocolate bars or no package at all, then don't complain!

I've never had a complaint about anything being sent to me, everyone has different budgets. I've never once complained someone "outdid" a package I sent, I was happy that someone spent within their means to surprise someone with a nice package! People save up for the trains so they have a little extra to send. I don't see how people are purposely buying packages to show they can send the best and biggest! I know I have personally asked for someone to "spoil" and it made me feel good to do it.

Page 33 of 51 FirstFirst ... 23 31 32 33 34 35 43 ... LastLast

Thread Information