User Tag List

Page 40 of 51 FirstFirst ... 30 38 39 40 41 42 50 ... LastLast
Like Tree678Likes

Thread: : Wish Package Trains Guidelines :) and Current Package Trains Running :)

Trading Score
    432 (100%)

Question about the advent trains -I REALLY want to ride this year....missed last year It looked like so much fun!!
    Do we have to pick between riding the adults OR the children's OR is it possible to ride both? (I know the rules state only one train.....just wanting to check and budget accordingly)
    Last edited by CouponLadybird; Sun, Sep 2nd, 2012 at 08:01 AM.
    luc_anna and juliejolie like this.

Trading Score
    95 (100%)

I joined the adult, but had many gifts for myself and my son given to me.
    julesie-pie likes this.

Trading Score
    95 (100%)

how many riders will you be accepting for the advent one?

Trading Score
    208 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Jezebel View Post
    the other question will be do we host a childrens advent train like last year also ?
    An adult and kids advent train would be awesome of we didn't have to chose between them.

If we do have to chose- I guess the adult one would be ok- as the wish list could be made so it could be for both adults and kids!

My vote is for two separate trains and being allowed to rise both
    juliejolie and CouponLadybird like this.

Trading Score
    393 (100%)

Hard to choose but having an Advent train with choices for adult & kids wishes together rather than separate would be nice... How about a family advent train? So goodies for everyone?

Subscribe to my youtube channel for weekly VLOG updates on deals, couponing, & price matching. Happy couponing!
    www.youtube.com/user/SavvyCouponingMomJ

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    98 (100%)

My vote would be for a family train so no one is left out. Allows for a lot more flexibility too so all kids/sans kids ladies can ride together. Is this one going to be bigger by chance? I sense it may feel like an fpc giveaway with everyone running to join the second it's posted.

I'm probably going to skip the Halloween one but I'm super stoked about Christmas!!

Trading Score
    303 (100%)

i vote for a family one too!!!!!!!!!

Trading Score
    66 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by YellowTamborine View Post
    I'm probably going to skip the Halloween one but I'm super stoked about Christmas!!
    I too am skipping Halloween....much as I love love love Halloween lol I missed the Advent train last year, so I hope to ride this year!

I'm unsure how I feel about separate kids/adults trains....I don't have kids so I obviously won't want a spot on a kids only train! I would be ok with buying for someone with kids, but not all about the kids .....does that make sense?

Maybe family train? Wishes included for all family members - or if someone wanted mostly kids stuff they could gear the list accordingly with fewer wishes for the parents? I think one train, but a with larger amount of riders! So instead of having 30 riders on each the kids/adult train have 60 riders on the family train?

Either way it will be awesome and I will be stalking the thread for it to post lol

Trading Score
    204 (100%)

I am so excited for the Christmas Train!! That will be my first train back since being away and with my negative problem! I can't wait!

Someday if anyone is looking for someone to host a train.. I would definitely love to try one in the new year.. I will be moving sometime in the winter or beginning of the new year!

Just Jez
    Trading Score
    586 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Jody22002 View Post
    An adult and a kids advent train would be awesome!
    I agree I will p'm the team when I get back as I am away til Tuesday....
    Peachykeen2007 likes this.

Just Jez
    Trading Score
    586 (100%)

last year we had 2 trains and you could ride both as they were in the same thread....we had some who only wanted to ride the adult train and some who only wanted to ride the kids train and of course there were some who wanted to ride both trains......last year we did not limit how many riders we just posted the train and accepted as many that wanted to ride before the chosen closing date....

Trading Score
    66 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Jezebel View Post
    last year we had 2 trains and you could ride both as they were in the same thread....we had some who only wanted to ride the adult train and some who only wanted to ride the kids train and of course there were some who wanted to ride both trains......last year we did not limit how many riders we just posted the train and accepted as many that wanted to ride before the chosen closing date....
    Personally that makes sense to me! also, if it worked last year then as the saying goes....'if it ain't broke, don't fix it!'
    Jezebel likes this.

Just Jez
    Trading Score
    586 (100%)

as voted by team members and the conduct shown and opinions voiced there will no longer be a $20 and under train. we are still talking whether there will be 1 or 2 trains though....
    Last edited by Jezebel; Mon, Sep 3rd, 2012 at 09:14 PM.

Trading Score
    513 (100%)

I am pretty sure the christmas train is the only acception

I rode both the adult and the kids last year

Quote Originally Posted by CouponLadybird View Post
    Question about the advent trains -I REALLY want to ride this year....missed last year It looked like so much fun!!
    Do we have to pick between riding the adults OR the children's OR is it possible to ride both? (I know the rules state only one train.....just wanting to check and budget accordingly)

Trading Score
    513 (100%)

I think if you ride the kids train you have to have kids yourself

Personally for me I would not ride if there was only 1 advent train running - don't get me wrong but I ABSOLUTELY LOVED that I for once got a box of goodies just for ME!!! and that my kids got a box just for them

Usually on most of the package trains I always include most of my wishes for my kids and the advent train is the only one I REALLY REALLY look forward too

I don't think we should have to change 2 advent trains into 1

I think in past advent adult trains - members who wanted to get stuff for other family members besides themselves just put them in their wishlist

I think in making a family train and only a family train there are going to be rider's that won't ride, there are many that only want to ride the kids, and if you make just a family train it eliminates them from riding and vice versa

Quote Originally Posted by lizardqueen78 View Post
    I too am skipping Halloween....much as I love love love Halloween lol I missed the Advent train last year, so I hope to ride this year!

I'm unsure how I feel about separate kids/adults trains....I don't have kids so I obviously won't want a spot on a kids only train! I would be ok with buying for someone with kids, but not all about the kids .....does that make sense?

Maybe family train? Wishes included for all family members - or if someone wanted mostly kids stuff they could gear the list accordingly with fewer wishes for the parents? I think one train, but a with larger amount of riders! So instead of having 30 riders on each the kids/adult train have 60 riders on the family train?

Either way it will be awesome and I will be stalking the thread for it to post lol
    Last edited by Peachykeen2007; Mon, Sep 3rd, 2012 at 10:24 PM.

Page 40 of 51 FirstFirst ... 30 38 39 40 41 42 50 ... LastLast

Thread Information