User Tag List

Page 41 of 51 FirstFirst ... 31 39 40 41 42 43 ... LastLast
Like Tree678Likes

Thread: : Wish Package Trains Guidelines :) and Current Package Trains Running :)

Trading Score
    66 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Peachykeen2007 View Post
    I think if you ride the kids train you have to have kids yourself

Personally for me I would not ride if there was only 1 advent train running - don't get me wrong but I ABSOLUTELY LOVED that I for once got a box of goodies just for ME!!! and that my kids got a box just for them

Usually on most of the package trains I always include most of my wishes for my kids and the advent train is the only one I REALLY REALLY look forward too

I don't think we should have to change 2 advent trains into 1

I think in past advent adult trains - members who wanted to get stuff for other family members besides themselves just put them in their wishlist

I think in making a family train and only a family train there are going to be rider's that won't ride, there are many that only want to ride the kids, and if you make just a family train it eliminates them from riding and vice versa

That makes sense.....I can understand that people may just want to ride the kids train , and not want to have a 'family' component to worry about! I was thinking that I would struggle with an entire wishlist of kid related stuff on a family train, so likely someone may struggle with no kid items either!

I think that if if worked well last year, keep it the same....I was worried that it would be limited space, but that point has been cleared up too!

I am just excited about an Advent train lol
    Peachykeen2007 likes this.

Just Jez
    Trading Score
    586 (100%)

as of now there will only be 1 pkge train running at a time...price/number of items/amount of riders will be determined by who ever is conducting the train.....the advent train will be Part A...Adults and Part B will be kids....ppl would be able to ride both as it is 1 train just has 2 parts
    Last edited by Jezebel; Wed, Sep 5th, 2012 at 02:05 AM. Reason: spelling LOL

Trading Score
    303 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Jezebel View Post
    as of now there will only be 1 pkge train running at a time...price/no of items/amount of riders will be determined by who ever is conducting the train.....the advent train will be Part A...Adults and Part B will be kids....ppl would be able to ride both as it is 1 train just has 2 parts

sounds like fun!!!! time to start saving now......LOL
    julesie-pie likes this.

Just Jez
    Trading Score
    586 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by lizardqueen78 View Post
    That makes sense.....I can understand that people may just want to ride the kids train , and not want to have a 'family' component to worry about! I was thinking that I would struggle with an entire wishlist of kid related stuff on a family train, so likely someone may struggle with no kid items either!

I think that if if worked well last year, keep it the same....I was worried that it would be limited space, but that point has been cleared up too!

I am just excited about an Advent train lol
    when I am matching ppl the list of riders for each train is seperate ...lasr year there were requests I tried to match up..like a rider wanted to buy for a girl cause they only had boys....or a person on the adult train asked to buy for a child...or if they were on both trains they asked for the same person for both trains so shipping would be less and then there were some who wanted a diff person for each...

I will do my best to match ppl up in regards to location and requests
    julesie-pie likes this.

Canadian Genius
    Trading Score
    337 (99%)

Quote Originally Posted by new2sc View Post
    I joined the adult, but had many gifts for myself and my son given to me.
    Quote Originally Posted by Peachykeen2007 View Post
    I think if you ride the kids train you have to have kids yourself

Personally for me I would not ride if there was only 1 advent train running - don't get me wrong but I ABSOLUTELY LOVED that I for once got a box of goodies just for ME!!! and that my kids got a box just for them

Usually on most of the package trains I always include most of my wishes for my kids and the advent train is the only one I REALLY REALLY look forward too

I don't think we should have to change 2 advent trains into 1

I think in past advent adult trains - members who wanted to get stuff for other family members besides themselves just put them in their wishlist

I think in making a family train and only a family train there are going to be rider's that won't ride, there are many that only want to ride the kids, and if you make just a family train it eliminates them from riding and vice versa
    I rode the adult one only last year (with items for my DD on it) & I plan to again this year!! Also super excited for the Halloween train!

as of now there will only be 1 pkge train running at a time...price/number of items/amount of riders will be determined by who ever is conducting the train.....the advent train will be Part A...Adults and Part B will be kids....ppl would be able to ride both as it is 1 train just has 2 parts
    when I am matching ppl the list of riders for each train is seperate ...lasr year there were requests I tried to match up..like a rider wanted to buy for a girl cause they only had boys....or a person on the adult train asked to buy for a child...or if they were on both trains they asked for the same person for both trains so shipping would be less and then there were some who wanted a diff person for each...

I will do my best to match ppl up in regards to location and requests
    Good to see you back on SC Jezebel, you were missed
    Jezebel likes this.
    RRLF $1 Life Choice, Pampers & Huggies Diapers, Pampers GTG codes

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    597 (100%)

I would love to do the adult advent train again this year, any idea when it will be started?
    Peachykeen2007 likes this.

Canadian Genius
    Trading Score
    337 (99%)

Quote Originally Posted by army_girl29 View Post
    I would love to do the adult advent train again this year, any idea when it will be started?
    mid-October it was mentioned a couple pages back
    Jezebel and juliejolie like this.

Trading Score
    513 (100%)

Back to School train is finished!

All feedback has been left and received

Trading Score
    135 (100%)

Does this mean the Hallowe'en one is starting?
    juliejolie and julesie-pie like this.
    RRLF: Cineplex Passes, Optimum Points (and my sanity...I think I lost it a while back )

Trading Score
    513 (100%)

If there is a Halloween train we would have to wait until the other package train finished as there is no longer 2 trains running at a time

Quote Originally Posted by missbee217 View Post
    Does this mean the Hallowe'en one is starting?

Trading Score
    393 (100%)

I think the no limit pkg train is almost done... I think waiting on one more pkg
    missbee217 likes this.

Subscribe to my youtube channel for weekly VLOG updates on deals, couponing, & price matching. Happy couponing!
    www.youtube.com/user/SavvyCouponingMomJ

Trading Score
    95 (100%)

I can't wait for the next train!!!! Whoo Hooo!!!!

Trading Score
    393 (100%)

Yeh, all pkg trains have been completed successfully Can't wait for the next one!

Subscribe to my youtube channel for weekly VLOG updates on deals, couponing, & price matching. Happy couponing!
    www.youtube.com/user/SavvyCouponingMomJ

Trading Score
    135 (100%)

So...Who's conducting the hallowe'en one? Is there a limit?
    I wanna ride :D
    (I would love to ride any, really...A Thanksgiving one would be AWESOME instead...!)
    RRLF: Cineplex Passes, Optimum Points (and my sanity...I think I lost it a while back )

Canadian Genius
    Trading Score
    337 (99%)

yes, I think that we are ALL curious as to when the next train is starting!!
    juliejolie likes this.

Page 41 of 51 FirstFirst ... 31 39 40 41 42 43 ... LastLast

Thread Information