User Tag List

Thread: ct play card

Frosh Canuck
    Trading Score
    1 (100%)

just want to everyone know that the unicity ct was running out the play card, if u do not have one then do go there to try to get one.

ps: if anyone know other ct running out the card, please post here to let everyone know.

Thanks
    This thread is currently associated with: N/A

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    2 (100%)

May I add something as well?

I was just at the unicity CT and they are all out of the M&M coupons so no matter what your card says...you'll get the $5 off your CT order.

YAY! (Or boo...as your preference lies...hehe.)

Frosh Canuck
    Trading Score
    1 (100%)

I ask the customer service , she told me they do not have any more. she lie to me. .......

Frosh Canuck
    Trading Score
    1 (100%)

and polo park ct wont allow use coupon with the play card offer. wont go there again, they r the first one told me i can not combine. the cashier even told me they will send them out as mfc. what f is that, if i buy few itmes. which company they suppose to send out for credit back.

Frosh Canuck
    Trading Score
    14 (100%)

Feifly.....read kdawn's post again. She did not say that CT at Unicity had more game cards, she said they had no M&M gift cards. This means that everyone at CT in Unicity that opens their game card there will get $5.00 off their purchase. Customer service did not lie to you.
    Joining swagbucks will add richness to your life! I've got over $1,000.00 in gift cards so far. Please join me! http://swagbucks.com/refer/Jayne300

Trading Score
    52 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by feifly View Post
    and polo park ct wont allow use coupon with the play card offer. wont go there again, they r the first one told me i can not combine. the cashier even told me they will send them out as mfc. what f is that, if i buy few itmes. which company they suppose to send out for credit back.
    I went to the Polo Park CT and used coupons with the $5.00 off CT card without a problem. So did my mom and my sister! I think you just have to make sure your total is still over $5.00 after coupons...
    I've earned $125 in Amazon GCs in 7 months with SWAGBUCKS! Click here & get started: http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/LCFIXE
    AMEX GOLD REWARDS CARD - 1st year FREE & get 25,000 AEROPLAN POINTS when you spend $500 in first 3 months: </SPAN>Click Here</SPAN>

Frosh Canuck
    Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by LCF204 View Post
    I went to the Polo Park CT and used coupons with the $5.00 off CT card without a problem. So did my mom and my sister! I think you just have to make sure your total is still over $5.00 after coupons...

Me too.

Frosh Canuck
    Trading Score
    1 (100%)

i want to use $5 offcoupon for lysol no touch dispenser. she told me no, i can not combine the coupon, ssles price was $9.99. i got something alse to make it over $10.

PS: on the $5 off p&g coupon, it is said the face value include tax. so i guess she is the only problem. ......
    Last edited by feifly; Sun, May 29th, 2011 at 03:08 PM.

Thread Information