User Tag List

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3
    Trading Score
    5 (78%)

I dont but I could take some if you would like? I dont have any of the red plum left though.. !!
    my daughter this she is *ssohh cooo* wearing her new shades.

Trading Score
    1 (100%)

I go LA LA LA LUUUUUCKY this weekend!
    5x Puffs with Vicks, 50c each - 50c coupon = 30 cents tax for 5!
    5x Cottonelle 12 double rolls PM Rexall 5.99 @ RCSS - $3 coupon for each from manuf. = $15 NO TAX! That's 24 cents a roll!
    1x Cottonelle moist wipes PM Rexall $2.99 @ RCSS - FPC = free (PM'd because of the price limit)
    1x 90 Finish Powerball tabs @ RCSS - FPC = FREE PLUS NO TAX!

We got some other stuff too at RCSS and our final bill was about 22 dollars, saved over sixty!

Then it got even better! I have my little wad of FPCs for those protein bars, and when I went to walmart, there were some on the shelf! I was all excited and thought I'll finally get some! But then decided to ask again if they do orders. I'd previously asked at the front and they said no, but I went back and asked the pharmacy lady and she said sure! Pays to ask again! She put me down for 50 and she'll call me tuesday if there's any issues with my order. But I'm hoping it'll all be good! And it says taxes included so I should walk out of there without spending a penny for fifty bars! And you know I thought of you guys when I decided not to take any while I was there!

I also found some other great stuff!
    Odwalla drinks were 1.79 at safeway on clearout, and there was a $1.50 coupon under them! I told a lady about it and we got into a conversation about how she's a tester lady like you see at RCSS, and the comments you give her are valuable! So if you dislike the flavor of something, TELL THEM. Tell them specifically what's wrong. You won't hurt her feelings! And apparently if these tester ladies do great write-ups, the companies sometimes send thank-yous of treats to them or coupons!

At Extra Foods I found discounted stride gum that rang up half off of $1.80 and my 50c coupon made it nearly free!

And at LD I did two transactions, my first one I PMd John Frieda from Safeway, @5.99 when you buy 2+, and I got 3. I only had a stack for 2, but the in-store promo for the gc made me make 4 dollars! I then did my second transaction for Schick hydro 5's 4-pack refills, PMd to Rexall for $5.99 and had a five dollar stack for each, got two, so I used my GC from the first transaction and that took care of the $2 left over, and I still have an extra $2 made to spend. There's 6 bucks on the card now, so basically we broke even when we were done. We had to pay for the 3rd JF at full pm'd price, but it's ok because we still ended up 'out' the same amount of money in the end, with the gift card back.

Good shopping week for sure
    Last edited by Chantel; Mon, Jun 27th, 2011 at 04:33 PM.

Trading Score
    1 (100%)

HEY WHY IS NOBODY ELSE POSTING?

Come on. Stop being stingy with the brags!

I have to brag about how excited I am for BF's birthday. I just got a call from Walmart today to say the rest of my order for the protein bars is in (there was some hubbub at their warehouse so I guess it didn't come in right for a while, I've had this order for a month!) so I'll be giving him FIFTY! That's about 93 bucks worth of protein bars after tax! For ZILCH.

He's also getting a Schick razor, 2 4-pack refills and 2 Schick shaving creams (total cost: $2 + taxes) and a tee shirt (Arson brand) that I got for about 10c because they had little stains so they were being cleared out. I whipped my Resolve out and washed them, good as new!

His birthday card also only cost TWO CENTS! LW had a clearout and I found about 12 cards I liked at 2c each!

I might also pick him up some stuff from the dollar store to stuff in (like an air freshener for his car), but he's on his second box that I've filled up with gifts already and it's only cost me $2.50 for about $170 worth of stuff!

Eeeep! Birthdays are affordable!
    Last edited by Chantel; Thu, Jul 28th, 2011 at 01:28 AM.

Trading Score
    58 (100%)

I love reading all of your brags! Chantel that is great for your BF's B-Day.

I am no where near as good as you guys but I did add to my laundry stockpile this weekend. 2 bottles of Sunlight Green free, 2 bottles of Tide Free and Gentle for $2 each. I now have 6 extra bottles.

The only other items I have in stockpile are shave gel, deoderant, soap, and toothpaste. A modest beginning.

I would love to have a diaper, formula, and baby food stockpile! I have been trading for coupons but still can't keep up to how fast the little guy goes through these things.

Cheers,

I am trying swagbucks
    Click here for a referal if you want to try it too

Trading Score
    11 (100%)

Awesome Chantel...he will be so excited...

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

I don't know if the pic is gonna work but anyways this is my lastest shop...spent $35
    Attached Images Attached Images  

Trading Score
    1 (100%)

Great job! What is the greenworks product? (I'm a bad couponer, I've never had greenworks before!) I'm looking for more stuff to refill my swiffer wetjet with.

I've got my fingers crossed that LD has extra stock of the automatic hand soap things because of the coupon book, cause I know we all want them! Those will go soo nicely in my "Winter health and Happiness" baskets for Christmas, and they smell sooooo good.

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Green works is a natural product from clorox...is that what you meant? I didn't look today but last time I was at LD they had lots of the automatic hand soap things. They were on the end of the aisle not in the spot they usually are.

Trading Score
    1 (100%)

No I meant what the specific product you got used for Is it like a floor cleaner, or an allpurpose or ??
    Last edited by Chantel; Fri, Jul 29th, 2011 at 06:54 PM.

Frosh Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

hey Chantel, Greenworks has a line of products....all purpose cleaner, window cleaner and toilet bowl cleaner..as well as a dish soap and laundry detergent...
    GREAT deal now at Walmart....they are priced at $1.97--this is not an advertised sale....I have never seen the products this cheap....got my 3 today with the coupon (buy 3 save $3)..so a great deal.

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Ya the ones I got were the trigger refills or floor cleaner...pretty much good for anything

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread Information