User Tag List

Starving Artist
    Trading Score
    27 (100%)

*I had to edit some of the Dove products, as I realized the Red Plum coupons are buy any 2 DIFFERENT Dove products, as well as found an extra coupon for the Robax*

Hey guys. I am totally new to stacking and couponing, and am planning my first trip out to LD this weekend for some Dove products and others. I am REALLY nervous though, as I am super not good with confrontation, so I am worried I will mess up or chicken out. As well, I'm not sure if I'm getting the best deals (I think they are good, but I haven't been doing this for long, so what do I know?). I would love any helpful input on my shopping list below.

LD:
    3 x Dove Go-Fresh Deodorant (+Free soap special)- SALE $2.99 - $1.00(RedPlum) coupons (x3) = $1.99 each, plus free soap

*EDIT* 1 Dove Haircare/1 Dove Bodywash- SALE $2.99 - $2WUB2(RedPlum) + $1(RedPlum) + $2WUB2(tearpad, if I can find one before tomorrow) = $0.98/both

*EDIT* 1 Dove Haircare/1 Dove Bodywash - $2WUB2(RedPlum) + $1(RedPlum) + $2WUB2 (tearpad, if I can find one before tomorrow) = $0.98/both

2 x Aveeno Sunscreen (+Free Aveeno Bodywash for each)- SALE $11.99 - $3.00(manufacturer mailout - I have one for each) - $3WUB2 (printable) - $3WUB2 (stickie) = $5.99 each (plus 2 bodywashes)

Maybelline Mascara - SALE30% off - $0.75(LD coupon book) - $2.00(websaver)

2 x Tide to Go Pens - SALE 2 for $7 - $1.00each(P&G) = $2.50 each

Immodium 20pk. - SALE $9.99 - $2.00(printable) - $2.00(save.ca) = $5.99

2 x Advil 100pk.- SALE $7.99 - $2.00(tearpad) - $2.00(printable) - $2.00 (LD coupon book) = $1.99 each

Robax 18pk.- SALE $7.99 - $3.00(tearpad) + $2.00 (printable) = $2.99 each

I am planning on going to the one on 51st ave and 105street, and going straight to Customer Service. Thoughts???
    This thread is currently associated with: London Drugs, Maybelline, Red Plum, Save.ca Coupons, Websaver
    Last edited by alliet; Fri, Jun 17th, 2011 at 05:10 PM. Reason: I found another coupon! And can't do math!

Mennonite
    Trading Score
    152 (99%)

just good luck and you'll do fine

Trading Score
    53 (100%)

No worry 51st LD have the best Customer Service of all the LD I had been too. It is my absolute best store to stack at. FYI WM have Aveeno Sun Screen on sale for $9.97 which you can price match to get it even cheaper. I'm going there today maybe I'll run into you

Rika
    Trading Score
    58 (100%)

thanks for posting this.... it helps to see it.

Starving Artist
    Trading Score
    27 (100%)

Lol, I totally just realized I can't do math, and with the 2 x $2WUB2 Dove coupons for the Haircare, they would be $0.99, not Free. Whoops!

Starving Artist
    Trading Score
    27 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Tida View Post
    No worry 51st LD have the best Customer Service of all the LD I had been too. It is my absolute best store to stack at. FYI WM have Aveeno Sun Screen on sale for $9.97 which you can price match to get it even cheaper. I'm going there today maybe I'll run into you
    Does the Walmart flyer have the aveeno sunscreen in it? I can't find it!

CaLoonie
    Trading Score
    30 (100%)

Watch for Amanda at customer service. Young woman with long dreadlocks. She is the fastest and easiest to deal with. All of them at that location are good, as are the managers.

Rika
    Trading Score
    58 (100%)

the Aveeno is in the Walmart flyer up in the right hand corner on the inside pages

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Where did you find the dove tearpads?

Starving Artist
    Trading Score
    27 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by JackieNR View Post
    Where did you find the dove tearpads?
    I've asked to trade with someone, but I have not picked them up yet. I don't think they're available in stores anymore.

Starving Artist
    Trading Score
    27 (100%)

Just to keep you updated, I did a fairly successful trip to LD this evening. I didn't do any of the dove products I had listed above, as I'm still trying to get a couple of the Dove tearpads, and haven't succeeded at trading with anyone yet. If you have some that you'd be willing to trade, especially on the southside, please PM me. However, here is what I DID get!

Aveeno Sunscreen x 2 (forgot to PM Walmart, I got flustered)
    2 FREE Aveeno Bodywash (Coupon Book offer with Sunscreen purchase)
    Tide to Go x 2
    Imodium Quick Dissolve 20 pk.
    Advil 100 pk. x 2
    Robax 18 pk (which is actually a 24 pk. for the price of 18pk)
    Reactine 20 pk.
    Fantastik Triggers x 2
    Garnier Styling Product
    Off! Smooth and Sheer x 2
    Quantum Finish Powerballs x 2
    FREE Quantum Dishwasher Cleaner (LD Coupon Book promotion with purchase of 2 Finish products)
    Dare Gummies x 2
    Coke Bottle Gummies (for the husband)
    Soda Stream syrup refill (just needed that....)

Retail Sale Value: $148.18
    Total Paid: $71.31

Hooray! I know there may have been a few things that I could have done to make it just a little bit cheaper, but for a first time stacking, I'm pretty pleased. And I made my hubby come with me cuz I was nervous, (hence the extra gummies.... lol) and he did a great job. The cashier and customer service was fabulous, we had to go back in after paying to adjust the receipt as the Aveeno bodywash did not get taken off the first time. Everyone was great, and overall a successful first haul! I will be going back as soon as I find 2 of those gosh darn Dove tearpads!! Thanks for the support guys!

Rika
    Trading Score
    58 (100%)

Congratulations on your first "haul"

Trading Score
    53 (100%)

Congradulations you did great. Yeah, Amanda is so awesome I love her. It's too bad that she will be going to school in the fall. I will miss her;(

Starving Artist
    Trading Score
    27 (100%)

Thanks for the support! I went back yesterday for my Dove products, as did a good trade with another couponer. Bought:

3 x Dove Go-Fresh Deodorant
    2 x Dove Bodywash
    1 x Dove Shampoo
    1 x Dove Conditioner
    1 x 2 pk. Dove Go-Fresh Soap (FREE!)

All for just over $6.00. Hooray!
    If you like needlepoint and are looking for something modern and different, visit my blog at: http://capturedpassions.blogspot.com/

Thread Information