User Tag List

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Hello SC'ers! Come out tonight for Dwayne Morgan's book launch. Meet and chat with Dwayne, hear him perform for FREE! You won't regret it!!

Labour Pains

It never gets old for me. Every time I put out a new product, there's a nervous countdown to the due date. That's where I am now, and tonight, May 31st, I will give birth to twins!!

The launch tonight is absolutely free, so I hope you come out and bring your friends. We'll be at the Trane Studio, 964 Bathurst St. Music for the night will be by DJ Manifest, I'll perform at 8pm, 9pm, 10pm, and 11pm. Doors open at 7pm.

As I mentioned earlier, I am giving birth to twins this evening.
    First, there's Idle Hands, my first ever studio album, and the first audio collection of my sexy material featuring Peter Miller, Marion B, Kate Bowen, and Jason Simmons. I can't lie, this is a very sensual album, and I can't wait for it to get to you!!

My other baby is Her Favourite Shoes, my sixth full collection of poetry. This collection has something for everyone, and if you enjoy my work, I know that you'll enjoy it.

Both the album and book are $15 each, however, if you get them both, you can do so for $25.

I've ordered copies of my other books, so if you are missing one of the six from your library, you can remedy that tomorrow. All books are $15, with the exception of The Making of A Man which sells for $20.

That's it for now. The contractions are increasing. See you tonight at the birth of my babies!!

Have a blessed day.
    Dwayne
    This thread is currently associated with: N/A
    <A title="BB Forum Image Comments" href="http://www.123glitter.com/comments-graphics/comments-graphics/Good_Dayfile/" target=_blank>

Banned
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

hey dude Thanks for sharing this information

Thread Information