User Tag List

Junior Canuck
    Trading Score
    70 (100%)

In the pharmacy section of No Frills they have Old Spice and Gillette body wash pink stickered 50% off. If you have any of the b3 save $5 you will be ahead of the game. The Gillette after 50% off was $1.74 so 3 bottles of bodywash ended up being .22 cents.

Today was a really good day for sales and coupons there for me. My total grocery order was $174.06 and after coupons, I paid $71.60. I think this has been my best coupon use to date...and it included meat, vegs, fruit, and bread...no junk at all.

I was handing out my extra May expiries to the customers. The cashiers and customers asked me if I was an "Extreme Couponer".
    This thread is currently associated with: No Frills

Kings County Coupon Queen sarah_300c's Avatar
    Trading Score
    693 (100%)

Oh Man do I ever wish I could get those! I love living in the country but boy does it suck not being able to take advantage of great deals like this!

Trading Score
    44 (98%)

Awesome deal!! I was just coming in to post about that. I didn't have any of those cpn's left.. just the $1 off ones...we paid about .78 per body wash...we went thru a time or two

Trading Score
    73 (100%)

Oh no I missed the deals!! I was there tonight but I just ran in to see if they had any of the baby wipes in stock

Junior Canuck
    Trading Score
    70 (100%)

They always have a 50% off shelf at the end of the aisle of the body washes. You never know what will be there but it is always toiletries.

Kings County Coupon Queen sarah_300c's Avatar
    Trading Score
    693 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by jjwbuster View Post
    They always have a 50% off shelf at the end of the aisle of the body washes. You never know what will be there but it is always toiletries.
    That is good to know. I love when stuff is 50% off. Like at Super STore they always have the carts with the pink stickers. I always check those as soon as I get in the store cause you never know what goodies are in there!

Thread Information